Author Topic: our new green government  (Read 33056 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: our new green government
« Reply #75 on: June 03, 2020, 10:44:21 am »
Ryan strutting around like the high fella well met....was in Govt when we got thrown under the Troika bus and is negotiating with his "red line" issues to become the meat in the threesome sandwich with one of the parties(FF) who they gladly supported(so they could get their emissions based motor tax over the line) in fuckin us up!!

john m

« Reply #76 on: June 03, 2020, 10:56:42 am »
Ive heard all along this is window dressing Greens are not really interested FF wont get the Party to agree so its a National government of FG/SF /labour Wouldnt have a penny on Mick Martin ever being Taoiseach .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #77 on: June 03, 2020, 11:01:58 am »
That's all that matters to Mehole....the Taoiseach trophy....and the pension it attracts.

john m

« Reply #78 on: June 06, 2020, 01:27:36 pm »
Anybody wondering why Leo went all Lord of the Rings with his speech yesterday and sped up the opening .I wonder if he is getting ready for another election if things improve people back at work and the Cough gone will he take a punt at another election ?FF are in Bits Greens got most of their seats with SF transfers that wont happen next time .Could Leo think another election FG/SF both get about 60 seats then its up to FF to bend over and get rode .EU printing more money .Think Leo is setting this up for another election for end of July .

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #79 on: June 06, 2020, 02:25:15 pm »
Anybody wondering why Leo went all Lord of the Rings with his speech yesterday and sped up the opening .I wonder if he is getting ready for another election if things improve people back at work and the Cough gone will he take a punt at another election ?FF are in Bits Greens got most of their seats with SF transfers that wont happen next time .Could Leo think another election FG/SF both get about 60 seats then its up to FF to bend over and get rode .EU printing more money .Think Leo is setting this up for another election for end of July .

You could be right, money talks.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #80 on: June 06, 2020, 02:26:54 pm »
It's certainly in his favour to bring forward the reopening of business and get the economy moving sucessfully again.....he'd definitely be viewed in a different light i have no doubt.

john m

« Reply #81 on: June 06, 2020, 09:50:01 pm »
GREEN Party deputy leader Catherine Martin has confirmed to party members that she will stand against Eamon Ryan in a leadership contest.

As talks to form a government enter what she described as "a critically important phase" this weekend, Ms Martin has written to members who put her name forward for the forthcoming Green Party leadership election to confirm she is accepting their nomination.

So Leo is going to do a deal with a political party who are going to change their leader ?Might take the 2/1 powers another election this year .Last two weeks of July if the Cough dosent come back .

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #82 on: June 06, 2020, 09:59:03 pm »
Government formation talks to concentrate on Transport next, god help us

john m

« Reply #83 on: June 06, 2020, 10:03:42 pm »
Government formation talks to concentrate on Transport next, god help us

I think the week after next if there is no increase in feever then Leo will say the Greens and FF are just acting the cunt there is an impass and the Country needs a government to fight the cough and Brexit and will call a general election for July .

john m

« Reply #84 on: June 06, 2020, 10:12:51 pm »
A bunch of Senators are taking Leo to court for not allowing them sit and do their work .Judge might tell him if he cant nominate 11 senators then we need another election .

Online Punter

« Reply #85 on: June 06, 2020, 10:22:03 pm »
He will wait till Sept--everyone in good mood --few quid in their pocket -promises of more cash for anyone not back in work-virus in abeyance as everyone has been out doors--soon as he is elected --we are fucked--
NTA and Leo have identified us as a danger and a virus pool --ie Public Transport to be avoided--how many times have they said it --we are the essential service nobody gives a flying fuck about --
As I said before the entire fleet will be back on street --chasing 20--25% of our former trade --screwing each other while been screwed by our German friends !
If you work for nothing you will never be idle --
Nobody wins on the race to the bottom !

john m

« Reply #86 on: June 06, 2020, 10:52:43 pm »
He cant wait that long he will go in July if the cough stays away .He can blame FF and the Greens for not going into government if he waits any later he will have to form a government and Mick Martin as Taoiseach will have the power to call the election not Leo .Funny how He or the Early School leaver didnt appear on Radio Eireann or Telly Eireann today to explain why they fast tracked the reopening .They arent explaining then they dont have to stand over the decision if it goes wrong they will blame Ibec for pressuring them to reopen .

john m

« Reply #87 on: June 12, 2020, 09:52:50 am »
So Eamo reads an article from the Paper and to make the Point he says N IGGER instead of N***** and the world is up in arms .Half his party think he should resign for LITERALLY saying what the man being interviewed said and not the sanitized Irish Times version and these Fucking Mung Bean munching Sandal wearing Tree huggers think they might form the next government .How long before Dublin GAA supporters are told they are racists because we call Culshies Culshies instead of rural dwelling sports supporters .

dalymount

« Reply #88 on: June 12, 2020, 10:07:21 am »
Believe me John,its getting there.you can say absolutely fukk all these days.I often think to myself if people watched old episodes of fawlty towers,and the major describing african cricket players as wags ,fukk sake there would be pandemonium in the beeb

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #89 on: June 12, 2020, 11:21:58 am »
Believe me John,its getting there.you can say absolutely fukk all these days.I often think to myself if people watched old episodes of fawlty towers,and the major describing african cricket players as wags ,fukk sake there would be pandemonium in the beeb

You're a bit behind the wicket there old pal....they already have

Show Unread Posts