Author Topic: T and C-- My Taxi--sneaky change!!  (Read 14566 times)

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: T and C-- My Taxi--sneaky change!!
« Reply #105 on: May 11, 2019, 07:41:17 am »
Does anyone keep a record of their scrub fees ?  I don't, but I do average about 2 or 3 a week and I only ever apply fer a scrub if it meets the required criteria, my recent statements tend to show a lot less scrub payments than I would have expected.
I'll have to start keeping better records, anybody else getting this issue ?

I've never asked for it or received a scrub fee..... I just delete the cnut and I have a big map of Dublin on me bedroom wall and I mark an X on the map we'r the cnuts live and I memorise...... I also send them one of these in the post

Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2019, 08:11:34 pm »
Does anyone keep a record of their scrub fees ?  I don't, but I do average about 2 or 3 a week and I only ever apply fer a scrub if it meets the required criteria, my recent statements tend to show a lot less scrub payments than I would have expected.

I've never asked for it or received a scrub fee..... I just delete the cnut and I have a big map of Dublin on me bedroom wall and I mark an X on the map we'r the cnuts live and I memorise...... I also send them one of these in the post

Ochy you should really go for the C fee .
It can be very annoying and upsetting when someone cancels on you, feeling of rejection , as if you have done something on them or maybe they think your an ugly cnut, anyways the upside is the scrub fee, makes me feel a lot better when I get paid the coin
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Belker

« Reply #107 on: May 13, 2019, 08:29:51 am »

Send the; "The Black Hand" in the post, that will wake 'em up !

Offline Belker

« Reply #108 on: May 13, 2019, 08:38:18 am »
I do and if I dont get what I believe I'm due I call into the MYT office and raise a Q.
It would help if they print out the ref numbers from scrubs that they pay you for
I had Two Scrubs this week, One from Friday morning and One from Sun morning,
both well within the criteria of waiting fer 5 minutes and both applied fer.

We see how my statement goes this week ?

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #109 on: May 13, 2019, 08:49:10 am »

It can be very annoying and upsetting when someone cancels on you, feeling of rejection , as if you have done something on them or maybe they think your an ugly cnut, anyways the upside is the scrub fee, makes me feel a lot better when I get paid the coin
I'm a great believer in karma stoney... An the cnuts that cancel on me are goin to die in a horrible plane crash or get premature dementia an incontinence or some load of gick of some sort is goin to befall them....
I have to drive off an try an get them out of me mind incase I set fire to their gaff or do something stupid... Me therapist gave a few tips on how to deal wit the cnuts without wanting to murder the bastards and thinking about them all nite an how ide love to torture the cnuts
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #110 on: May 13, 2019, 09:09:16 am »

I'm a great believer in karma stoney... An the cnuts that cancel on me are goin to die in a horrible plane crash or get premature dementia an incontinence or some load of gick of some sort is goin to befall them....
I have to drive off an try an get them out of me mind incase I set fire to their gaff or do something stupid... Me therapist gave a few tips on how to deal wit the cnuts without wanting to murder the bastards and thinking about them all nite an how ide love to torture the cnuts
Be cheaper to apply for the Scrub fee rather than paying that therapist
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts