Author Topic: Free now  (Read 14268 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Free now
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2019, 04:28:35 am »
When ye get the graffiti on your car you can photograph it and then do a painting of it....and bring it in to the office with a box of Offbeat donuts!!
Yur up late Hal? Can't sleep meself again..... Had an awful dream I had a dog the size of me finger an he got washed down the sink an I woke up.... Bleedin nightmare... I'm lookin at all the airport jobs on flee now.... Mite get up an have a go but I'm listen to the birdies singin outside me window and can't get up...
Lazy cnut
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2019, 11:39:08 am »
Was out working Octy...yeah i know..can't believe it meself!!

Stick the oul earplugs in....i find i have to deprive myself of some sensory functions in order to sleep.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2019, 06:36:56 pm »

Stick the oul earplugs in....i find i have to deprive myself of some sensory functions in order to sleep.

Glass of red wine and a go of the handle on the end of your stumick works a treat... ::fuck ::fuck

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2019, 08:46:03 pm »
Sounds like you've had a bottle of vin rouge already!!

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2019, 09:00:09 pm »

Glass of red wine and a go of the handle on the end of your stumick works a treat... ::fuck ::fuck
Bit too much info ther Marco

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2019, 10:31:49 pm »

VG Marko just finishing off a few glasses of Red, probebeebly , bedtime now , no prob conking out
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2019, 11:02:44 pm »

VG Marko just finishing off a few glasses of Red, probebeebly , bedtime now , no prob conking out

Red vino in moderation is conk out juice.

Offline Belker

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2019, 01:20:06 pm »
Mytaxi brand was specific,licenced taxis only,new name new brand new type of vehicles allowed work the platform?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Same rules, the NTA enforce them, MyTaxi offer them !

Offline Belker

« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2019, 01:30:14 pm »

Red vino in moderation is conk out juice.
But ya need de Ryde with it fer a good nights sleep !

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2019, 03:48:57 pm »
By the sounds of it Marky is a puller..not a lover!!

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2019, 04:05:15 pm »
Can't sleep again... Can't blame it on the heat.... Startin to tink I'm turnin inta travel bickle.....

Last nits nightmare was me driving a load of toothless gickna,s off the Jersey kyle show back to darndale after the show an one junkie kunt tru a rock at me car an I jumped on the cnut an broke both his legs an bit both iz ears off an then his nose an spit out them out all over his face then I was up in court wit the wig an gown on argueing with the prosecution that I was the victim an not the other cnut An that I was motivated by enthusiastic self defence an not revenge as they alleged an they let me off like travis....anyway the toothless cunt hadn't a leg to stand on . Lovely dream it was really.....
Off topic for a moment I fell in love wit a black girl again last nite.... Lovely lookin bird she was from Nigeria.... She was tellin me all about the Americans bribing the cnuts in power an it's one of the riches countries in the world wit oil and diamonds an stuff.... I could only glance at her Cople times as I cudnt get over how lovely she was but I didny want to crash the car or let her kno I fancied the knickers off her or she mite of thought I was a pervert.
..I tink I'm startin to be assimilated an integrated inta the new Ireland
...she said to me that I was a lovely bloke an I tink she had the hots for me aswell as she said it wud be good for Irish men an Nigerian girls to get it on as Irish women get old early an I interjected aswell an said yea.... They all mad cnuts aswell.....alas weel never know... Like ships in the nite....
She alighted me prius... An I took the rest of the nite off forlorn an broken hearted
Poor cnut

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2019, 04:15:30 pm »
she mite of thought I was a pervert.

rofl

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2019, 07:47:46 pm »
You should have followed her !!!

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2019, 08:20:42 pm »
about three or four nights ago I had an amazing erotic dream.
a gorgeous indian girl sucking the mickey off me.
it was very strange because I knew her name in the dream as well, Zafir her name was.
I'm guessing it's derived from the word zephyr.
don't know where it came from because I have'nt had any elephant jockeys in the car in a good while and really odd that I knew her name.
might be a past life or a parallel universe type of thing.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2019, 09:39:53 pm »
I had a Opel Zafira that sucked.

Show Unread Posts