Author Topic: Free now  (Read 14261 times)

Offline Lizzzy

Re: Free now
« Reply #90 on: July 10, 2019, 07:59:43 pm »
Forget the hairdryer, get a paint scraper preferably the type with the sharp blade !

john m

« Reply #91 on: July 10, 2019, 08:07:46 pm »
Sold  Satins Wheelbarrow for parts seen it driving around Tallaght last Saturday .

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #92 on: July 10, 2019, 08:10:38 pm »
Sold  Satins Wheelbarrow for parts seen it driving around Tallaght last Saturday .

Did you change the logbook

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #93 on: July 10, 2019, 08:10:52 pm »

Picking up wet yokes?

john m

« Reply #94 on: July 10, 2019, 09:34:45 pm »

Did you change the logbook
yes

Offline Belker

« Reply #95 on: July 11, 2019, 06:16:57 am »
So my jam jar has reached the 15 yr expiry rule ,I must say never thought the day would arrive ,feeling devastated,I'm about to begin process of removing the door branding, but before I do a homer Simpson on it and wreck it,I've decided to reach out to my taxi buddies and ask,is there a subtle way of peeling it of,I guess if I cry enough the salt in my tears might work.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
If your trading it in, then leave em on, it's the dealers problem.

If your selling it private or keeping it, then I would suggest to go to a motor store or a sign maker/decal fitter and talk to a professional, seemingly they use some special gel to remove the glue residue which works better than WD40.

Offline Belker

« Reply #96 on: July 11, 2019, 06:23:26 am »
I posted about that before, recently there is a lot of 05 to 08 Avensis's on the road down here as private cars.
Fella's are buying up old expired taxies and putting them back on the road privately.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #97 on: July 11, 2019, 04:22:55 pm »
the worst thing about all these apps is that you can't abandon cunts anymore. they can hailo another car to come and get them.
a few months ago I was driving through a deserted baldoyle at around five in the morning midweek. fella and a woman in the middle of the road going to howth. two of them in their mid forties. your man was a real smart mouth. the Mr Taximan stuff starts.
I tell him my name a couple of times but the cunt persists with the Mr Taximan in that cunty tone the way you'd talk to a four year old.
they need to stop for money at the atm at sutton cross. I'm blessed she gets out too.
fuckin floored it out of there. they'd be a long time waiting for another taxi even if they could hailo one.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2019, 04:24:21 pm »
I posted about that before, recently there is a lot of 05 to 08 Avensis's on the road down here as private cars.
Fella's are buying up old expired taxies and putting them back on the road privately.
They're very popular in Dublin with Gunmen looking for a a heap to escape the site of  murder, and burned out shortly after.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #99 on: July 12, 2019, 06:43:44 pm »
Heat up the decal, gradually, start at the top and work your way down.
Any residual glue that’s left behind can be removed by heating this spot up again and dabbing with a bit of the removed decal

Show Unread Posts