Author Topic: its official the world has gone mad  (Read 7207 times)

dalymount

Re: its official the world has gone mad
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2019, 01:52:52 pm »
I want the EU to introduce as many UNPOPLAR rules as, possible . If they do,people will get even more pissed off eith them,and this will assist in their own demise.our farmers are already up in arms as the EU want to do a deal with Brazil for beef.MAKE IRELAND INDEPENDENT AGAIN

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #16 on: July 02, 2019, 11:08:12 am »
All about codding people into going vegan, this South American beef shite. Look at how well Gillian McKeith looked if you want to know how vegans end up....she reminded me of a starved piebald hooked on Meth.

Online mercenary for hire

« Reply #17 on: July 02, 2019, 11:10:08 am »
Is it not true that beef production is bad for carbon credits?Surely if we can import the beef the farmers go out of business and they can build corpo gaff's on their land..

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #18 on: July 02, 2019, 11:13:02 am »
Farmers were minted doing nothing with the E.U...they thought it would last forever...set-aside, Reps, hedgerow preservation etc. Most of the cunts can't sow a row of spuds nowadays.

dalymount

« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2019, 11:32:13 am »
Theres no such thing as a poor farmer.sure weren't they getting paid to keep their fields empty

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #20 on: July 02, 2019, 11:52:24 am »
Theres no such thing as a poor farmer.sure weren't they getting paid to keep their fields empty

Yep...same as the plate holders before dereg.

john m

« Reply #21 on: July 02, 2019, 12:01:09 pm »
The Spunk Monkey will sell us out to the EU watch him back down on the Backstop .The EU is all about Geman Exports Tarriff free exports of German cars and equiptment nothing else matters .Irish Beef or Italian Cheese will be sacrificed .

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: July 02, 2019, 12:26:58 pm »
I have always believed the EU will sell Ireland out on the backstop their loyalty will be severely tested  when Boris starts demanding no deal

john m

« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2019, 12:34:36 pm »
I have always believed the EU will sell Ireland out on the backstop their loyalty will be severely tested  when Boris starts demanding no deal

Boris will demand nothing two days after he is elected leader of the Tory Party his nomination for Prime minister will be defeated in Parliament .Stewart ,Grieve and Clarke will abstain on the vote .Might be a clever bet that Boris never becomes PM even if he wins the Tory vote .

dalymount

« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2019, 12:37:25 pm »
Ah I couldnt see that happening John

john m

« Reply #25 on: July 02, 2019, 12:43:43 pm »
Look what Powers are betting on .Tory Party Leader not next Prime Minister .The clever money would be on Farage or whoever wins the Liberal party leadership to be the next PM .remember only 3 abstensions and Boris needs the Speakers vote to become PM .Michael Gove might want payback and abstain as well then under the fixed parliament bill Labour get a chance to form a government .Really clever money would be on Hillary Benn ti be a compromise PM in a National Government .I doubt Britain Leave on Halloween .

dalymount

« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2019, 01:19:14 pm »
On another note altogether.I posted a few weeks ago that S/F proposed a motion that bin collections be returned to the council.you said it would never happen. Well ot looks like it IS going to happen after all

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2019, 01:24:22 pm »
That could put a lot of Easters out of work... unless the Council hire them or give the contract to one of the firms already employing them?

john m

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2019, 02:06:02 pm »
On another note altogether.I posted a few weeks ago that S/F proposed a motion that bin collections be returned to the council.you said it would never happen. Well ot looks like it IS going to happen after all

Its A motion that is then sent to the city manager and he laughs at them its just what SF do acting the useless bolloxes like they really are .

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2019, 02:11:38 pm »
@ Dalyer..........The Shinners are the arch-enemies of Ireland mate...wake the fuck up....the Feminazi cunts only care about fat, middle-aged scrogs with dropsy tits and their respective wives. They are the ones who want the Brits out and every other cunt in..

Show Unread Posts