Author Topic: its official the world has gone mad  (Read 7214 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: its official the world has gone mad
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2019, 02:55:34 pm »
They seem to attract the immigrant vote. 3 seats in Tallaght south, one of the few constituencies to return an immigrant, at the last locals when their vote "collapsed" so they're still strong within a few disenfranchised pockets around the place. I couldn't vote for them myself given their taxi policy which pretty much mirrors what you identify as their main strategy, LL. They want to sack men from driving taxis on foot of convictions handed down by the British judiciary, the same judiciary that convicted the Guilford Four and the Birmingham Six, while removing vetting for immigrants on the same lines as the security trade. I picked up a lad a few years ago who was at a oweg shin fane (young shiners) meeting and he said it was like a taximan's tea party.

dalymount

« Reply #31 on: July 02, 2019, 04:01:26 pm »
Hay come on lads,im no fan of the shinners either,vut tou must admit it would be better if the council started collecting the bins again rather then those cunts grayhound who tried to tell us to pay up or fuck off .they used threats an all at the time.I stopped supporting the shinners when they sold out the hunger strikers.they did not support the 32-county sovereignty committie at the time

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2019, 04:40:58 pm »
I use Panda. I don't really subscribe to their recycling instructions which require one to vet everything that goes in each bin. My methodology is pretty simple, I allocate each piece of garbage to either the green bin or the brown bin on a best fit basis and never use the black bin. Since they added a weight based surcharge to the green bin the charge works out at c.€143.56/year which, IMO, is pretty reasonable. I doubt the council could do it for less.

The Shiners probably just want more menial jobs with pensions for their immigrant voters.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2019, 07:46:49 pm »
I use Panda. I don't really subscribe to their recycling instructions which require one to vet everything that goes in each bin. My methodology is pretty simple, I allocate each piece of garbage to either the green bin or the brown bin on a best fit basis and never use the black bin. Since they added a weight based surcharge to the green bin the charge works out at c.€143.56/year which, IMO, is pretty reasonable. I doubt the council could do it for less.

The Shiners probably just want more menial jobs with pensions for their immigrant voters.
They use cameras on their bin lorries to see if their victims are processing their trash correctly.
A mate from Skerries hot a photo in the post with a  warning to clean any food waste from plastics or else!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2019, 08:53:58 pm »
They're not as threatening as you suggest, SB. I've only ever had one such letter and the polite complaint was that a bag wasn't emptied despite plenty of other violations. They also noted that future notifications will be by email. Anywaysanall, they don't apply penalties - or haven't to date. If/when they do I'll take my business elsewhere. The fact is I play them to collect and process the rubbish. If I have to process / sort it all myself I may as well take it to the recycling centre myself and put whatever can't be recycled or flushed down the toilet into a public bin.

dalymount

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2019, 07:46:26 am »
Grayhoud were cunts qhen they were the only playersin the ame.before city bin,panda,etc they treated customers like shite.its a different story now though

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2019, 11:27:27 am »
If they get too anglicised they won't be worth the effort. Mrs. Catcher already frequents the recycling centre with stuff she won't put in the bins (or stuff I've put in that she retrieves - generally glass) so we're already doing half of what we pay them to do. Might as well do the whole lot if they want to get argumentative.

dalymount

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2019, 03:10:12 pm »
Yes rat I can relate to you there.I often have to sneak out theof bin in case she sees me.I tend to fukj the shite into which ever is the nearest bin.if she finds out I put it in the wrong bin,shes out after me to retreive it and correct it

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2019, 10:48:35 pm »
They're not as threatening as you suggest, SB. I've only ever had one such letter and the polite complaint was that a bag wasn't emptied despite plenty of other violations. They also noted that future notifications will be by email. Anywaysanall, they don't apply penalties - or haven't to date. If/when they do I'll take my business elsewhere. The fact is I play them to collect and process the rubbish. If I have to process / sort it all myself I may as well take it to the recycling centre myself and put whatever can't be recycled or flushed down the toilet into a public bin.
I've seen the letter, and yes they are.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #39 on: July 05, 2019, 05:45:22 pm »
I've received the letter and I didn't find it at all threatening... a polite request at best. Furthermore, as noted, it stated that they can't even be arsed sending letters going forward, future notifications will be by email.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #40 on: July 05, 2019, 10:36:35 pm »
I've received the letter and I didn't find it at all threatening... a polite request at best. Furthermore, as noted, it stated that they can't even be arsed sending letters going forward, future notifications will be by email.
Different letters perhaps?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2019, 10:39:44 pm »
Different letters perhaps?
Plus, this guy drive a cab. He used to be a Chef/Cook. Well used to opening tins and plastic containers.
Cleaning would be considered KP work! 8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2019, 01:58:01 pm »
Possibly, SB. I didn't feel threatened anyway. I guess a chef who has ended up driving a cab would be well used to serving tinned food!

john m

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2019, 10:42:27 am »
The World really has gone mad .My Pal Fat Bernard has a son who works for an Investment bank .Last year the fund he manages made a small loss but his kid got over 50,000 Bonus (for not losing more )On Friday the fund he managed was merged with another one and Baby Bernard was offered redundancy .70,000 lump sum 3 months wages while he tries to find another job as there is a cooling off period between leaving one fund management company and joining another so you cant bring up to date information with you and an added bonus ,He gets 3 years bonus if the new merged fund makes any profits over the next 3 years .How the fuck do you pay somebody for being no good then pay to get rid of them then pay them if the person you get to replace them turns out to be better than them .

dalymount

« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2019, 10:59:48 am »
Was half listening to a debate on news talk about emergency climate bill proposed by PBP Brid Smith ,and senator Peter Lorimer were on talking about it.the subject of licences being issued for various  industries were spoken about,but as I wasnt really listening I didnt pay to much attention.but I know brid smith mentioned taxi drivers having gone to the high court and lost their case in some context or another.

Show Unread Posts