Author Topic: Here we go again  (Read 17877 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Here we go again
« Reply #90 on: December 02, 2019, 08:53:40 am »
Did you see the magnificent apartments being given to migrants on the news. Fubin gas our own people still lying in doorways. I just cannot see how the cunts in government can justify that
Why would you bother giving someone who sleeps in a doorway a new apartment ?
95% of the reason that person is sleeping in a doorway is because they are active alcoholics or drug addicts who were either too drunk or stoned to be allowed in to the homeless shelter or had missed the closing time curfew of 10pm.

dalymount

« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2019, 09:17:36 am »
Ken addiction to drink, or drugs can effect anyone . It does not discriminate about who it effects these people are entitled to be looked after before ant foreigners who come to our country

Offline Belker

« Reply #92 on: December 02, 2019, 09:24:41 am »
What is the point in giving an active alco or addict an apartment ?
They are incapable of looking after themselves but choose voluntarily to drink or use and sleep in doorways.

A lot of us are no strangers to addiction, but it can be beaten, if'n they want it, but they Fookin don't cos they are all getting a free Deuce a week from the state and free food.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #93 on: December 02, 2019, 09:54:30 am »
Did you see the magnificent apartments being given to migrants on the news. Fubin gas our own people still lying in doorways. I just cannot see how the cunts in government can justify that
Why would you bother giving someone who sleeps in a doorway a new apartment ?
95% of the reason that person is sleeping in a doorway is because they are active alcoholics or drug addicts who were either too drunk or stoned to be allowed in to the homeless shelter or had missed the closing time curfew of 10pm.

Well if I was fuked out me gaff by the mot an she told the judge a load lies and she moved the new bloke inta me bed and I had no other gaff to bring me kids to at the weekend or she stopped me seeing them an I lost me job...........I tell yu wat .....ide fuking start drinking too ........
Very surprised at you ken churning out that sort of stereotyping  profiling of poor unfortunate then saying youd prefer  to house some bloke who fell off the back of a lorry from another country that yu know fuk all about ......plenty of ex service men sleeping doorways  in dublin btw ......
Have a bit of understanding and thank god its them instead of you this Christmas
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #94 on: December 02, 2019, 09:56:30 am »
It cannot be beaten it can be arrested 1 day at a time.as regards free food, and accommodation for these addicted people, they need help to survive, and while I agree they have to embark on the 12 step recovery programme, they need to be pointed towards the doors of AA, or NA, etc first

dalymount

« Reply #95 on: December 02, 2019, 10:00:10 am »
Not everyone who is on the streets are there as a result of addiction I just believe if there are appartments , or houses going , then they should go to our own first

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #96 on: December 02, 2019, 10:02:16 am »
What is the point in giving an active alco or addict an apartment ?
They are incapable of looking after themselves but choose voluntarily to drink or use and sleep in doorways.

A lot of us are no strangers to addiction, but it can be beaten, if'n they want it, but they Fookin don't cos they are all getting a free Deuce a week from the state and free food.

Ken .......you shite stirrin again?
Yu doin a very good job at it

Offline Belker

« Reply #97 on: December 02, 2019, 12:56:40 pm »
Not everyone who is on the streets are there as a result of addiction I just believe if there are appartments , or houses going , then they should go to our own first
They Do !
Have you ever seen a Child sleeping in a doorway ?
NO ! Alcos and Addicts sleep in doorways !

Offline Belker

« Reply #98 on: December 02, 2019, 01:19:06 pm »
Well if I was fuked out me gaff by the mot an she told the judge a load lies and she moved the new bloke inta me bed and I had no other gaff to bring me kids to at the weekend or she stopped me seeing them an I lost me job...........I tell yu wat .....ide fuking start drinking too ........
Yea ! I did all that as noted above and like you Octy got myself back on track with a lorra hard work and long hours and group therapy, not like the losers on the streets who don't feel the need to avail of any service, but just to drink or use to their hearts content with the state paying them a Deuce in cash every week.
Fook 'em and I have the right to speak, I walked away from addiction through therapy and group counsilling, that service is available to anyone Free of charge, if'n they dont want it, then Fook 'em, Sleep in the doorway !

Offline Belker

« Reply #99 on: December 02, 2019, 01:33:02 pm »
It cannot be beaten it can be arrested 1 day at a time.as regards free food, and accommodation for these addicted people, they need help to survive, and while I agree they have to embark on the 12 step recovery programme, they need to be pointed towards the doors of AA, or NA, etc first
Do you think these so called 'Homeless' people, Vagrant Alcos and Addicts are not pointed toward the rooms of AA/GA/NA on a daily basis ? Maybe even offered Free places in addiction centers ?
THEY DON'T WANT IT ! LIFE ON THE STREET IS BETTER, 200 EURO PER WEEK FROM THE STATE AND WHATEVER THEY MAKE BEGGING, HAPPY DAYS !!

I'm actually thinking of joining them, seems a good life to me, drink all day, Deuce in hand every week, Free bed, Free food, What is not to like ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #100 on: December 02, 2019, 02:05:03 pm »
I'm actually thinking of joining them, seems a good life to me, drink all day, Deuce in hand every week, Free bed, Free food, What is not to like ?

I wouldn't like any of that tbh!!

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #101 on: December 02, 2019, 02:23:30 pm »
Each one has a story ken ....
.some are like as yu say ...and for the Christmas yull big increase with the professional beggars descending on the streets including the roma who are All housed ...

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #102 on: December 02, 2019, 02:26:12 pm »
Yea ! I did all that as noted above and like you Octy got myself back on track with a lorra hard work and long hours and group therapy, not like the losers on the streets who don't feel the need to avail of any service, but just to drink or use to their hearts content with the state paying them a Deuce in cash every week.
Fook 'em and I have the right to speak, I walked away from addiction through therapy and group counsilling, that service is available to anyone Free of charge, if'n they dont want it, then Fook 'em, Sleep in the doorway !

I got help from me family ken and a roof an bed  ....not all have that that ...ther but for the grace of god an all that....

Offline Belker

« Reply #103 on: December 02, 2019, 02:59:53 pm »
Granted, You and Me got through it Octy and it was not an easy path to take and there were struggles along the way, as also did DM, we all battled hard/worked hard and brought ourselves forward, not like the Scum on the street today whose only interest is in their next drink or fix, the Help is out there fer them, but because Irish society is so leniant, they couldn't be bothered with it !

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #104 on: December 02, 2019, 03:37:21 pm »
A rather pious defence from one who supplied alcohol to all and sundry.

Show Unread Posts