Author Topic: Free Bets, Online.  (Read 2419 times)

Offline Belker

Free Bets, Online.
« on: November 04, 2019, 11:07:27 am »
As Free bets go online the vast majority of the offers online make you dizzy with the amount of Hoops you have to jump through to get the bonus, and all are best avoided.

IMO (as an ex-bookie) Betway offer the fairest deal online, bet 30Euro, get 30Euro in Free bets, minimum deposit 50Euro, email them your passport or driver license photo and that's it.

Offline Belker

Re: Free Bets, Online.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2019, 11:28:58 am »
William Hill I had a right rattle off this morning.

I fancied Liverpool fer the Premier league (just fer an interest) and thought that if'n I could get a new online bet on at 4/5 and top if off with the free bet, then I would be on @ 13/8.

So I had a peep at oddschecker, William Hill were offering 4/5 with a 30Euro free bet to new customers, so I opened an account through oddschecker, read all the terms and conditions in detail;
New account holders only,
Maximum 30Euro in free bets,
Bets must be of Odds of 1/2 or better,
Not available to new accounts paying through Skill or Net, something or other.

So I lodged me 30Euro to them through paypal and had it on Liverpool @ 4/5, expecting me Free bets to arrive.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2019, 11:49:32 am »
As a United fan I'll stick with City to bring home the bacon
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Belker

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2019, 11:57:38 am »
But the Free bets didn't arrive, so I contacted William Hill through the 'Live chat' feature, only to be told that Paypal deposits are excluded from the bonus and directed me to a further rules website from William Hill (which is not shown if entering through oddschecker) which negates Paypal deposits. That really 'Boiled my Piss' so I got back on to them and being friendly, with every intention of reporting them to whatever gaming authority, Quote;

I am very annoyed with William hill this morning, I opened an account through oddschecker.

I understand. Really sorry to hear that, but may I know the problem?

I lodged my 30Euro, jumping through all the required hoops and expecting 3 x 10 Euro free bets. I did not use any of the 2 listed payment types that would nulify my bonus which I think were some Skill and Net thing, instead I used Paypal which was Not listed as a Non requirement for the bonus.

I see. I'm sorry to hear that but don't worry, I'll check this for you. May I first have your username/account ID, date of birth and email address?

The problem is that it was not stated coming from the oddschecker website that paypal lodgements ARE NOT ACCEPTED for the bonus, if I had known this, I would have used a different method of payment.

However, I understand your point and since you've placed an EUR 30.00 bet, I'll just manually issue your three EUR 10.00 free bets to your account.

But moving forward, please make sure to meet the promo terms as we'll no longer do it as one-off, moving forward.
On our mobile app, your free bet will be shown once you've added a selection to the bet slip. Using the drop down menu, just select the free bet token and place your bet.

Thank you very much R, but if'n you had provided me with the correct details in the first place, all of this could have been avoided. Thank you.

I understand Ken. No worries and you're welcome.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 12:06:40 pm by Belker »

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 12:14:08 pm »
Ken, if they had not come across with the free Bet, would/could you have cancelled the Payment via Paypal ?? under the 14 day cooling off period rule

Offline Belker

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2019, 12:21:43 pm »
And after all that Drama, I have 30Euro on Liverpool to win 48Euro (less stake).
So basically I'm having 30Euro on Liverpool (4/5) at 13/8.

Offline Belker

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2019, 12:28:00 pm »
Ken, if they had not come across with the free Bet, would/could you have cancelled the Payment via Paypal ?? under the 14 day cooling off period rule
No, not fer 30 quid. You would be 'Black-listed' on all online accounts.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2019, 12:32:37 pm »
I do footie bets most days , horses maybe the W/End, don't use on-line betting as I feel you would loose your money more quickly.

The fact you have to physically go into the shops appeals more to me.

Offline Belker

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 12:41:14 pm »
I do footie bets most days , horses maybe the W/End, don't use on-line betting as I feel you would loose your money more quickly.

The fact you have to physically go into the shops appeals more to me.
As a guide to 'Get Rich Quickly', see what John M posts on here and bet on exactly the opposite !  lol

Offline Belker

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2020, 09:55:01 am »
And after all that Drama, I have 30Euro on Liverpool to win 48Euro (less stake).
So basically I'm having 30Euro on Liverpool (4/5) at 13/8.
I have a sneaky feeling that Liverpool could well 'Bottle it' so I Cashed out this morning fer 70 odd notes,
and played a birra 'Let it Ryde' on 3 Chinese 'In play' soccer teams all 2 goals up with 20 mins to go.
They all Won (after 1 scare) and I took off with me Eighty odd notes !

Show Unread Posts