Author Topic: A =B  (Read 471 times)

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: A =B
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 06:30:19 PM »
Had a woman in me car last nite to leixlip...said her son was in ther class....she said the parents wer all lovely peoples an they all in shock still ...the B cnut was led by the other she hinted he a bit simples....I was going ask her wer they foreigners cnuts but I'm ge5tin in alot arguments lately wit skulls in me car .........
Anyway to plan to rape and murder a girl at 13 or 14 yers of age .....the proper solution ther is euthanasia......yu dont want a feral freak cnut like that breeding wen he gets out in 5 yers .......heel do sumptin again wen he gets out ....mark me words
one of the cardinal rules of taxi driving.
don't believe a word out of any cunt's gob in the car.
be very careful of feigning believing the arseholes as well.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 07:15:52 PM »
Had a woman in me car last nite to leixlip...said her son was in ther class....she said the parents wer all lovely peoples an they all in shock still ...the B cnut was led by the other she hinted he a bit simples....I was going ask her wer they foreigners cnuts but I'm ge5tin in alot arguments lately wit skulls in me car .........
Anyway to plan to rape and murder a girl at 13 or 14 yers of age .....the proper solution ther is euthanasia......yu dont want a feral freak cnut like that breeding wen he gets out in 5 yers .......heel do sumptin again wen he gets out ....mark me words
Life didn't go too well afterwards for at least one of Jamie Bulger's killers, and the other one is believed to be in a gay relationship.
"Ring the bells that still can ring, forget your perfect offering, there is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in". LC

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2019, 08:10:30 PM »

Me instinct an the way she talked...was she 100 genuine she was ...dr goother.....tho women do have a habit of winding me up

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2019, 09:43:33 PM »
Life didn't go too well afterwards for at least one of Jamie Bulger's killers, and the other one is believed to be in a gay relationship.
But he isn’t gay, his boyfriend is

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2019, 11:13:35 PM »

So it didn't go well for either of them so!!

Show Unread Posts