Author Topic: A =B  (Read 7384 times)

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

Re: A =B
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2019, 06:30:19 pm »
Had a woman in me car last nite to leixlip...said her son was in ther class....she said the parents wer all lovely peoples an they all in shock still ...the B cnut was led by the other she hinted he a bit simples....I was going ask her wer they foreigners cnuts but I'm ge5tin in alot arguments lately wit skulls in me car .........
Anyway to plan to rape and murder a girl at 13 or 14 yers of age .....the proper solution ther is euthanasia......yu dont want a feral freak cnut like that breeding wen he gets out in 5 yers .......heel do sumptin again wen he gets out ....mark me words
one of the cardinal rules of taxi driving.
don't believe a word out of any cunt's gob in the car.
be very careful of feigning believing the arseholes as well.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2019, 07:15:52 pm »
Had a woman in me car last nite to leixlip...said her son was in ther class....she said the parents wer all lovely peoples an they all in shock still ...the B cnut was led by the other she hinted he a bit simples....I was going ask her wer they foreigners cnuts but I'm ge5tin in alot arguments lately wit skulls in me car .........
Anyway to plan to rape and murder a girl at 13 or 14 yers of age .....the proper solution ther is euthanasia......yu dont want a feral freak cnut like that breeding wen he gets out in 5 yers .......heel do sumptin again wen he gets out ....mark me words
Life didn't go too well afterwards for at least one of Jamie Bulger's killers, and the other one is believed to be in a gay relationship.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2019, 08:10:30 pm »

Me instinct an the way she talked...was she 100 genuine she was ...dr goother.....tho women do have a habit of winding me up
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2019, 09:43:33 pm »
Life didn't go too well afterwards for at least one of Jamie Bulger's killers, and the other one is believed to be in a gay relationship.
But he isn’t gay, his boyfriend is

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2019, 11:13:35 pm »

So it didn't go well for either of them so!!

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2019, 02:48:19 pm »
Fckn Cheek:

"Lawyers for Boy A informed the court that there continues to be “alarming posts” online – one as recently as November 13 on Facebook – which have caused considerable distress to his client’s family"

What about the distress that poor Ana's parent have to endure for the rest of their lives.

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/news/courts/contempt-of-court-proceedings-against-facebook-twitter-over-kriegel-killers-identities-struck-out/ar-BBXaeG4?li=BBr5KbJ
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2019, 03:13:06 pm »
Alarming posts online?

More alarming than the details the parents of Ana had to endure for the duration of the trial?

Me heart bleeds for the poor pet!!

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2019, 04:45:42 pm »
They should publicly identify them so the horrible racists bastards who are saying they are immigrants are silenced forever......

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2019, 10:40:10 pm »
They should publicly identify them so the horrible racists bastards who are saying they are immigrants are silenced forever......
Are you saying they are not immigrants ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2019, 12:02:43 am »

Irish or foreign..? Kids killing kids its incomprehensible
What's wrong with the world ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2019, 03:00:15 am »

I think Octy is trying to use the reverse psychology racist card!! lol

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2019, 03:50:46 am »

I think Octy is trying to use the reverse psychology racist card!! lol

The world is is sick hal .......
Its getting worse by the day.....

https://youtu.be/sIY7BQkbIT8

Offline Belker

« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2019, 09:11:41 am »
Will they be named after they turn 18 ?

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2019, 01:36:16 pm »
I suppose kids planning to murder kids is only the tip of the iceberg.....so far this week we've had a gang arrested for organizing raping kids....2 paramedics drugging a 15 yer old boy and raping him,and a politician gettin fuked out for falling off a swing wit a bottle of wine in her hand ....
Apparently the majority of them Pakistani and Indian drivers that are working here illegally after a scam marriage........
Got married to woman who are trafficked and sold into prostitution and slavery and forced to do it.....
Of course leo doesn't want to do anything about it .......
But hes well able to talk about the rights of women and minorities but he doesn't give a fuk about anyone really ......the man is a psychopath the worst kind imaginable selling my country to the highest bidder ......give me a gun

Offline Belker

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2019, 11:20:57 am »
......Apparently the majority of them Pakistani and Indian drivers that are working here illegally after a scam marriage........
Got married to woman who are trafficked and sold into prostitution and slavery and forced to do it.....
That is Not quite exactly the way the Scam works Octy, read up a bit more about it rather than browsing the Headlines.

Show Unread Posts