Author Topic: 3 euro to park  (Read 4301 times)

john m

3 euro to park
« on: November 20, 2019, 06:39:18 pm »
Im out doing nothing today so decided to drop into Kilmainham gallery to look at art and pretentious nerks and its 3 yo yo to park for up to 3 hours how elitist poor philistines like meself trying to better meself are expected to afford those extortionate rates ,any hoo I couldnt bring meself to pay so I sat in the carpark and looked at all the cranes on the hospital job and there were 13 including truck mounted cranes so  I invented crane roulette you pick which crane will move first or you can bet odd or even will the next crane to move jib to the left or jib to the right .In the hour i sat there only one crane was working ,explains why its going to cost over two billion there is nobody working on the site .

Offline Vikkiz

Re: 3 euro to park
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2019, 07:32:18 pm »
Im out doing nothing today so decided to drop into Kilmainham gallery to look at art and pretentious nerks and its 3 yo yo to park for up to 3 hours how elitist poor philistines like meself trying to better meself are expected to afford those extortionate rates ,any hoo I couldnt bring meself to pay so I sat in the carpark and looked at all the cranes on the hospital job and there were 13 including truck mounted cranes so  I invented crane roulette you pick which crane will move first or you can bet odd or even will the next crane to move jib to the left or jib to the right .In the hour i sat there only one crane was working ,explains why its going to cost over two billion there is nobody working on the site .
And you wonder why you make no money

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 09:36:24 pm »
Wer they the Flying type cranes
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2019, 01:18:09 am »
And you wonder why you make no money

Vikiz ....yu dont get it ....the other day yu gave out shite to me cause I said money isn't wat it's about.....
Johnny  is on a journey of life ,experience, of the arts , of aesthetic exploration,  tangible confirmation of his transient existence has some meaning in this world .......
I tink Johnny's post and its meaning an relevance has flown
completely  over yur head.....
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 01:53:00 am »
Johnny....the one that flew over the cuckoos nest!!

john m

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2019, 06:57:08 am »
They dont get it Occi .My needs are few given a choice between working more hours than my needs require to gain some coin or spending my time on life and experience I choose not to slave for silver .I go to the Gallery or racing I can enjoy great art or top bloodstock but I dont need to have toiled to make coin to own it to enjoy it .Its all about life balance everything in moderation including work ,Work is the hobble of the Working Man .The day when Somebody asks "What did you do today ?" and I answer Heuston to Stephens Green then the Green to O Connell Street for 11 euro .Will be the day I want to Die life wont be worth living .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2019, 09:57:47 am »
Ermy it's good to see you got yer meds increased.You are deffo sounding more positive already.Free parking in Kilmainham garda station BTW.

john m

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2019, 10:07:31 am »
Ermy it's good to see you got yer meds increased.You are deffo sounding more positive already.Free parking in Kilmainham garda station BTW.

I wouldnt take a pill for a tooth ache .There is more to life than work When Mick O Leary or Aiden O Brien spend more money in a year to have ONE horse stabled and fed than the average worker earns in a year you know your place in the World .

john m

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2019, 10:44:30 am »
It's only €3, indulge yourself man... I'll give you the €3 next time you give me a free lift home from Citywest.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2019, 10:45:16 am »
^^^^^Traffic has been extra crap this week, even on the dry days.I've never seen so much aggression on the roads.Everyone seems late and pissed off.

john m

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2019, 11:13:43 am »
It's only €3, indulge yourself man... I'll give you the €3 next time you give me a free lift home from Citywest.

Tank you Rodent for your more than Kind offer but as a committed Philistine I object to having to pay to park to enter a facility my meager tax pays for .The parking tarriff is 3 yoyo for up to three hours I dont want to walk around looking at crap for three hours I just want to embibe the works of Freud and Yeats so I can say I came I saw and complete the sentence .I did think the Forest of high rised cranes dancing or yesterday standing still was an opportunity for the Museum of Modern Art to prosper from presenting that vista to Art lovers as a manifestation of the opulence of modern government contracts and the overwhelming joy it brings to those employed to be employed on the project .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2019, 11:27:10 am »
Could you sell or gift the ticket to someone else when you're done?

john m

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2019, 11:29:11 am »

I usually deposit un used tickets back to the ticket machine for other poor motorists like myself to avail of .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2019, 12:20:42 pm »

I usually deposit un used tickets back to the ticket machine for other poor motorists like myself to avail of .
A very charitable gesture JM
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts