Author Topic: Get yourself checked  (Read 28753 times)

Offline Tony

Re: Get yourself checked
« Reply #630 on: August 06, 2020, 09:07:08 am »
I know this sounds odd but i always had issues with company's offering discounts at the drivers expense but i dont have an issue offering my own regulars a few bob off the meter / set prices, it probably my updragging in ballyer and having a issue with authoritys telling me what and how to do things but thats a different story.
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline dalymount

« Reply #631 on: August 06, 2020, 09:37:07 am »
I disagree with the discount culture at all.this was something Ebbs introduced,and the rest followed suit.what particularly pisses me off cunts coming out of the pub,who DID NOT ask for a discount on the price of their drink,yet expecting us to give them a discount.you can blame the Ebbs prick,he started at YOUR expense

Offline Jonno

« Reply #632 on: August 06, 2020, 09:45:48 am »
I disagree with the discount culture at all.this was something Ebbs introduced,and the rest followed suit.what particularly pisses me off cunts coming out of the pub,who DID NOT ask for a discount on the price of their drink,yet expecting us to give them a discount.you can blame the Ebbs prick,he started at YOUR expense
That's the one I always use when some miserable fuk is looking for a couple of quid off. I know some bar owners who would show these idiots the gate if they kept that shit up. If passenger x kindly gave me a 2 euro tip and I was stupid enough to take 2 euros off the next fellas fare, there's me tip gone. Frigg that. Count these discounts up over the year and you'd be frightened. Probably the price of a nice little holiday

Sent from my FIG-LX1 using Tapatalk

Show Unread Posts