Author Topic: Blue Line direction  (Read 6669 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Blue Line direction
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2020, 12:47:09 pm »
Ken it was paid by card but I was not sure if I also got cash so I informed then there might be an anomaly I was not certain but it seems like they just handed back my money I clearly offered instruction IF THE CUSTOMER CONTACTED THEM .they never informed me that they followed my instruction just that they handed over my cash .Driver services are crap app is crap if another operator enters the market and focuses on Driver satisfaction metaxi are bolloxed .
How could you possibly not know if Cash was paid or not ?

Of course they handed back the dosh, in their shoes I would have done the same.
If by some miracle that you cannot remember if you were paid in Cash fer a job or not in the future then the best option is to keep Stum, let them come after you !

And you reckon that you are in the driving seat to criticise FN after pulling that Shite ?

john m

« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2020, 12:48:16 pm »
If you informed them you got paid by cash and they saw that the payment was processed as an account,then what's the problem John?

I didnt inform them I got cash .I was not sure .I totaled up at midnight and only did a few more jobs before I quit when I totaled up again I had a score more than I earned its possible someone handed me two scores for a score fare or possibly I was double paid on the metaxi job I dont remember how I get paid for every job .I brought it to their attention that there was a POSSIBILITY I had been paid twice and said if the customer raised the issue they had my permission to refund OUT OF MY MONEY If I was CERTAIN I had been paid twice then my instruction would of been to refund immediately .I recieved an e mail telling me they refunded MY MONEY but not how that decision was made .

Offline Belker

« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2020, 12:49:32 pm »
If you informed them you got paid by cash and they saw that the payment was processed as an account,then what's the problem John?
Seemingly he cant remember if he was paid in Cash or not ?
Beggars belief !

john m

« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2020, 12:50:43 pm »
Ken it was paid by card but I was not sure if I also got cash so I informed then there might be an anomaly I was not certain but it seems like they just handed back my money I clearly offered instruction IF THE CUSTOMER CONTACTED THEM .they never informed me that they followed my instruction just that they handed over my cash .Driver services are crap app is crap if another operator enters the market and focuses on Driver satisfaction metaxi are bolloxed .
How could you possibly not know if Cash was paid or not ?

Of course they handed back the dosh, in their shoes I would have done the same.
If by some miracle that you cannot remember if you were paid in Cash fer a job or not in the future then the best option is to keep Stum, let them come after you !

And you reckon that you are in the driving seat to criticise FN after pulling that Shite ?

You changed your tune You objected to them refunding a job you covered .You are right though if in doubt pocket the coin and fuck them .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2020, 12:54:39 pm »
I'm sure Big Dommo would have sent Sheamie and Whacker into Mount St to "sort it!!"

Offline Belker

« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2020, 12:55:13 pm »
....You changed your tune You objected to them refunding a job you covered ......
What job was that ?

john m

« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2020, 01:15:51 pm »
Didnt you post about some .hotel job out in the sticks they insisted you refund the fare for .A follow up E mail confirmed they automatically refund if the driver contacts them but I have refered to my original instruction and at present pending customer contact the refund will not be drawn from my earnings .Its important that you protect your reputation and cash by asking for conformation from anybody who has access to your funds be it bank insurance direct debit before they release any of your cash .

Offline Belker

« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2020, 01:19:28 pm »
Didnt you post about some .hotel job out in the sticks they insisted you refund the fare for .A follow up E mail confirmed they automatically refund if the driver contacts them but I have refered to my original instruction and at present pending customer contact the refund will not be drawn from my earnings .Its important that you protect your reputation and cash by asking for conformation from anybody who has access to your funds be it bank insurance direct debit before they release any of your cash .
Nope, that wasn't me.

Offline Belker

« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2020, 01:21:28 pm »
Noticed the direction finder on Metaxi shrinks down to about an inch on screen until you approach the destination Is it my phone settings or are they acting the bollox again with the app.
If'n it's a 'Follow-on' job then the Blue line and the time screen can be all over the place.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2020, 01:28:20 pm »
Yis are supposed to know kinda where you're going...Only really use the blue line to find the location at the end.Quite often it will give you a longer route to the passenger.It's not reliable and will never beat real world experience.

Offline Tony

« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2020, 01:29:52 pm »
Yis are supposed to know kinda where you're going...Only really use the blue line to find the location at the end.Quite often it will give you a longer route to the passenger.It's not reliable and will never beat real world experience.

+1
Ive been saying that for years now
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Tony

« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2020, 01:32:05 pm »
If the tinternet ever went down nobody would  know how to get home or get a taxi till it was fixed ::fds
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2020, 01:34:46 pm »

Assuming he wasn't paid twice why would a driver refund the fare? If Free Now want to refund it that's their call with their money. FFS, we pay enough for them to take the odd hit.

I had one where I input €1.70 instead of €17.00 on an account job and they sent me the following response to my "incorrect fare posted" report:

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Unfortunately, it is not possible for us to charge the balance of a fare to a passenger’s account once the booking has been closed in our system. For this reason, we ask that you are very careful when processing all payments that the correct amount has been entered before swiping to confirm the payment.

On this occasion, FREE NOW will pay you the remaining fare less 12% commission, however, we may not be able to do this if it occurs again in the future. You will see this payment in your next statement.

I've been meaning to reply asking why it is possible to input €1.70 when the lowest possible fare is €5.80... there should at least be an alert seeking confirmation in such circumstances... and why they can't invoice a client for the balance. Had they not paid me I would have asked for the client's phone number so I could invoice him myself, I've no doubt that he woulda paid with no argument.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 01:37:49 pm by Rat Catcher »

Offline Belker

« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2020, 01:37:14 pm »
+1
Ive been saying that for years now
Totally agreed, when Google maps can beat me across the streets of Cork is the day I will retire !

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2020, 03:04:12 pm »
Google maps in Dublin uses the orbital routes.
NCR/SCR and the canals.
These are aimed at private motorists.

As pointed out in a previous Post, new entrants would suffer a catastrophic failure if the battery died in their phone.

Show Unread Posts