Author Topic: Dare I ask..  (Read 5932 times)

Offline Belker

Re: Dare I ask..
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2020, 07:43:13 am »
No, it's not something I would be any good at. I don't suffer fools gladly and, as is evident from my criticisms of our many trade Unions and their inept bosses/enforcers/proprietors, I wouldn't be a unifying influence. Furthermore, I don't do social media. Someone who can bring drivers together is what's required, ideally someone who is reasonably articulate. Like I said I'd be happy to help with the project on the mundane background stuff provided it's focussed on the stated objectives.
I too think that if anyone was to take it on then you Stephen would be the best at it, with a PR team and a social media team behind you, but even at that it would still be the Poison Chalice. With the suggested Free commission, whom is supposed to pay your wages ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2020, 12:17:13 pm »
He'd be too fukin busy watchin the darts,snooker,down hill slalom and smokin 60 johnny blue a day to commit!!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2020, 02:40:35 pm »
If that's all I done I'd miss the cricket, Hal.

I'd favour a monthly or annual subscription to cover costs, Ken. However, I don't see how the current status quo can be broken. Taxy are having a go with a little success. Flag had a go. Why would a non-commercial player fare any better?

Show Unread Posts