Author Topic: Malahidian Kids Armed and Dangerous  (Read 6391 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Malahidian Kids Armed and Dangerous
« on: January 22, 2020, 01:31:39 pm »
https://extra.ie/2020/01/21/news/irish-news/teenagers-knives-portmarnock-dublin

Locals warned as group of young girls ‘chased by teenagers with knives’ in Dublin

By Graham McGrath -21/01/2020

A warning has been issued to locals in an area of north Dublin after a group of girls were allegedly chased by teenagers with knives.

The incident happened on Saturday, January 18 and involved a group of young girls and three older teenagers.

The warning was posted in the Portmarnock Community Association group on Facebook on Sunday.

It reads: ‘To people on here with kids hanging around the Portmarnock/Malahide area.

‘My little sister and her friends were up by Scoil Iosa and three teenagers chased them with knives.

‘One of them even followed them when they ran into the sweet shop on the main road.

‘Gardai were called out and the lads got away. Tell your kids to be careful.’

Gardai confirmed that they are investigating the incident, but no offences have been detected as yet.

A Garda spokesperson said: ‘Gardai received reports of a male showing a group of youths what is believed to be a knife in the Hill area of Malahide on Saturday, January 18, 2020 at approximately 4pm.

‘A patrol was carried out in the wider Malahide area and no offences were detected at this time. Investigations ongoing.’

The warning about to youths carrying knives in north Dublin was accompanied by a message to parents, which read: ‘Please know what your children, including teenagers are up to.

‘You don’t want to be sitting beside a hospital bed, or visiting them in prison.’

The Liffey Lip

Re: Malahidian Kids Armed and Dangerous
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2020, 01:38:18 pm »
Gurriers, as the cops once used to say.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2020, 01:41:15 pm »
In my day Malahidians were soft...

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2020, 01:42:14 pm »
Wonder if they were black kids and the media aren't reporting it?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2020, 01:43:09 pm »
Gurriers.......Old Suttonians most of 'em.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2020, 01:47:16 pm »
Probably. White kids never carry knives... well, not in Malahide. I suppose it could be the gang that cut the Polish lad's fingers off in Artane... I think they were white but probably influenced by what they see the black and chinese kids doing.... so, even if it wasn't the blacks that doesn't mean it wasn't the blacks' fault.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2020, 02:28:05 pm »
Probably. White kids never carry knives... well, not in Malahide. I suppose it could be the gang that cut the Polish lad's fingers off in Artane... I think they were white but probably influenced by what they see the black and chinese kids doing.... so, even if it wasn't the blacks that doesn't mean it wasn't the blacks' fault.

Yes...that makes perfect sense 
It could have been whites children who have been hanging around wit black blokes and wer corrupted by ther rap music or wearing ther trousers round ther ankles back the front.....that wud do it alrite  ???
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2020, 02:31:55 pm »
More bollox made up by wankers looking for Facebook Likes .How many times does Eileen from Cabra or Una from Crumlin post about an unidentified van in the area lurking .These Bints have a phone to post on Facebook yet never think of getting a photo of the suspect vehicle .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2020, 02:37:29 pm »
The so-called music has a lot to do with it, no doubt about that. There was a case where one black did stab another on a train up above in Dublin (Harmonstown area I think) by accident while they were recording a cRap music video. I think the clue is in the social media post on this occasion though... asking local parents to keep tabs on their teenagers... or else! If the blacks were directly responsible they would have asked parents to keep an eye out for gangs of blacks roaming the streets.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2020, 06:22:32 pm »
Stanley knifes passer by!

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2020, 06:32:45 pm »
that carry on happens like clockwork everytime that knacker is fighting in the kickboxing.
all the tracksuits are out and they encounter one and another and it kicks off.
I was fully expecting a shooting myself.
it was like a coke festival last saturday night.

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2020, 09:39:01 pm »
More bollox made up by wankers looking for Facebook Likes .How many times does Eileen from Cabra or Una from Crumlin post about an unidentified van in the area lurking .These Bints have a phone to post on Facebook yet never think of getting a photo of the suspect vehicle .
Or the ones recording a car crash, someone being injured and then roaring, someone ring an ambulance  lol

john m

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2020, 01:36:38 pm »
Kid stabbed last night in Portmarnock.Posh well heeled scum destroying the Property Values .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2020, 01:51:51 pm »
Ever dropped in The Links housing scheme, erm? I think you may have an inferiority complex!

john m

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2020, 01:56:45 pm »
Seems like the Sea Sider Posse must of gotten new Nike Runners and Baggy Arsed Tracksuits from Santy Clause and young Brodrick or Giddion downloaded the New Gangsta Rap Album from Spotify and their all hardcore now after they take off the School Blazer . Seems like they have adopted the American Protestant Knife Ethic

Show Unread Posts