Author Topic: The late great Minister Ross  (Read 14420 times)

dalymount

Re: The late great Minister Ross
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2020, 12:15:24 pm »
Didnt know that

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2020, 12:24:46 pm »
Ross will be missed by few..Gave out about the judges...Did nothing!...voted with Fine Gael on every motion...West Brit turnout.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2020, 12:25:39 pm »
The last thing I remember Ross doing was going on Twitter with a picture of him standing beside an electric car charger in Marley Park saying something like.....
 What do yis mean there are no leccy car chargers?.

As it turned out the charger hadn't been connected to the mains supply even though it was installed months earlier.He had to delete the tweet.Bit of a flute.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2020, 12:30:09 pm by mercenary for hire »

john m

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2020, 12:32:31 pm »
The last thing I remember Ross doing was going on Twitter with a picture of him standing beside an electric car charger in Marley Park saying something like.....
 What do yis mean there are no leccy car chargers?.

As it turned out the charger hadn't been connected to the mains supply even though it was installed months earlier.He had to delete the tweet.Bit of a flute.

Exactly what our industry needed .Do you think the Greens would be against Rideshare?Or if Willie O Dea was minister for motoring he wouldnt support Uber who are headquartered in Limerick .

« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2020, 12:35:49 pm »
Erm I understand the regulations fairly well you don't scare me with your rideshare nonsense.You barely understand what it is...pal...

Nothing will change just get the doctor to up yer tablets.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2020, 12:44:50 pm »
Eoghan Murphy back in......but as i've said housing and health isn't an issue for his constituents.....Eamon Ryan topping the poll is indicative of what really matters....not cutting those trees down in Ballsbridge!!

dalymount

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2020, 12:47:57 pm »
Rideshare is the ONLY thing drivers should be concerned about when it comes to the industry.rideshare is the one thing we can do nothing about.all the other shite  uber,F/N ,Dispatchers,,etc etc we have the power over ,although your all determined to give it away

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2020, 12:52:37 pm »
That fella Ryan makes me sick .during the time yer man Hallawa was incarcerated in Egypt he went to the ends of the earth to try to secure his realease including no less then 10 fukkin TDS embarking on a trip to bring him home.he wouldnt do it if it was a proper irish man dat rite rat ?

john m

« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2020, 01:10:42 pm »
Erm I understand the regulations fairly well you don't scare me with your rideshare nonsense.You barely understand what it is...pal...

Nothing will change just get the doctor to up yer tablets.

You understand Fuck all Merc thats your problem .Its politics Greens want to cut down on cars so why not encourage car owners to give their neighbour a jaunt and get a little earner at the same time .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2020, 01:11:09 pm »
I don't know what you mean, DM. Mr. Halawa was born in Tallaght. That's a working class suburb over in west Dublin.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2020, 01:11:43 pm »
Less cars = more taxi trips, erm.

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2020, 01:15:43 pm »
The ultimate utilisation of any car is turning into a taxi Ermy.Everything will be fine unless we get more taxis.But your masters in Freenow are taking care of that problem.

dalymount

« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2020, 01:17:55 pm »
Yeah but his family are blow ins the auld fella himself is reputed to be up to his neck in the brotherhood

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2020, 01:21:04 pm »
Rideshare might come in the form of more hackneys. Hard to know how good, bad or indifferent SF will be for our trade.... there isn't a Provo taxi firm in Belfast that doesn't have a "private taxi" i.e. unlicensed car option. Republican Norn Iron had rideshare before your man that made Uber was a sperm.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2020, 01:22:04 pm »
Yeah but his family are blow ins the auld fella himself is reputed to be up to his neck in the brotherhood

He could be the next Padraig Pearse, I guess.

Show Unread Posts