Author Topic: A Nation Once Again?  (Read 5704 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
A Nation Once Again?
« on: February 12, 2020, 01:38:10 am »
https://twitter.com/sinnfeinireland/status/1008077032180379649

“Ireland is no longer simply orange and green.

“Ireland is a rainbow of identities and cultures.

“A place where diversity and difference can be embraced.

“Ireland is changing” - @MaryLouMcDonald #SFAF18

https://twitter.com/sinnfeinireland/status/639453244784308224

The quota of 600 refugees that Ireland has been asked to take in is woefully inadequate - @MaryLouMcDonald

https://twitter.com/sinnfeinireland/status/1118577625469988864

@M_AndersonSF told the European Parliament  meeting in Strasbourg that - "This is just another attempt to externalise the EU’s humanitarian obligation to help ALL those most vulnerable - regardless of nationality or economic status. No human being is illegal".

[Video available on above link]

The Liffey Lip

Re: A Nation Once Again?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2020, 07:36:41 am »
And the Millennials will be left wondering why they have to rent for the rest of their lives....laughing..

https://www.marxist.com/why-marxists-oppose-immigration-controls.htm

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2020, 09:36:14 am »
You'll be glad to note that this will be last post for a few days...(phew, they say). Look, I don't care what others think about me and never did. Some lads here might say, "sociopath, psychopath, deluded, gobshite"....etc....all fit when it comes to not toeing the line or being deliberately obdurate and intransigent...who gives a fuck?

There is no cause- only globalism. Mary-Lou is cut from a post-modern feminist cloth and couldn't care a fuck about the 'RA or any of the lads forgotten about in Portlaoise. People here are already competing for finite resources: they're already on zero-hour contracts despite being over-educated for most of the positions they find themselves in; they have no prospect of living remotely near work; they can't plan for a future etc etc ad infinitum. I've read that Deutsche Bank is technically bankrupt...maybe John M can explain what that is, I can't. The world debt is at 270 Trillion dollars......Negative Interest rates in Germany are being discussed as I type by the ECB as a means to release all funds from accounts....we're not far from a total implosion, probably far worse than 1929's crash.

SF are the most clued-in party in this country and their reach extends deep into the bowels of the Marxist E.U.....nothing will stop this far-left wave of nihilism and most of the children of members here will be affected and afflicted for their short time on this planet. Everything you think you own can be taken from you...and it will be....IF you have no serviceable debt. Borrow like fuck lads....remortgage or renegotiate your repayments. This might take 3 or 4 yrs but it is coming..

I'd say when the next election happens, and it'll be before Autumn....SF could run Johnny Adair and he'd top the poll. Most of those voting now think history began with Google's version of it. They put all their trust in a Global Giant that pays no fucking tax and never publishes full accounts. 95% of Google searches never go past page 1....which means, those who can pay the most get their version of events read by the most. And, remember the new religion will be called Baha'I which is the one espoused by all Greens using the buzzwords..."sustainability" and "planetization". I'd say a few of you lads know fucking well what is going on, but are too afraid of meeting disapproval from others...well, so what?....carry on
 ;)

dalymount

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2020, 10:48:51 am »
Ah lippy your not leaving us are ya ?

john m

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2020, 10:53:46 am »
Ah lippy your not leaving us are ya ?

No he is telling you to WAKE THE FUCK UP /

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2020, 11:08:47 am »
Get caps for that gun John!!

john m

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2020, 11:15:43 am »
@ Lipp .."I've read that Deutsche Bank is technically bankrupt...maybe John M can explain !DB is Europes largest bank the Germans are Europes biggest savers and their savings were in DB they are not there now .The likes of DB loaned pieces of Eight to Anglo .AIB,BOI .and every despot like Donny T Bob Mugabe you name it DB loanded fueling the global bubble along with the US and UK banks .In the USA they sacrificed Lehmams but saved Bank of America which was bankrupt .In England they sacrificed but saved Barkleys in Europe they wiped out Irish Spanish ,Greek ,Cypriot banks to save Deutche the bail out was only done with imaginary promisory notes issued fron the ECB to Ireland as sovreign debt so that we could pay back anglos debts to DEUTSCHE BANK so saving the largest bankrupt country on the planet GERMANY they loaned all their money to the rest of the world and were not going to get it back but if they could sell the delusion that all the bonds DB had in their vaults would be honoured then the bank and the Nation would be solvent .Now here is an Example of insanity the ECB borrowing rate is below 0 yes Below 0 the bank pay you to borrow so instead of ireland paying interest on the national debt we swap the bonds we owe interest on to DB with ECB bonds meaning the Bonds in the DB vault are returning NO INTEREST for the bank so no earnings so, or when or if cash investors thats Herman and Broomhelga want to withdraw their Euros there is no cash to pay them out .Why the fuck do you think banks issue cards that transfer nominal amounts to other accounts that accept nominal amounts becaust the worlds debt is tens of thousands of times the amount of actual money that exists .There was more cash available in the Pitch and Toss schools of old in Dublin than there is in DB it is trading insolvent but it represents the Might of the Fourth Reich .This is what Brexit is really about two currencies two banking systems laiden with worthless paper bonds with notional value .The Brits only want FREE trade and the right to trade .They will build war ships and planes and roads just like china will in poor african countries and rebuild Iraq ,Syria on credit they will hand over worthless bonds to Zimbabwee in return Zimbabwee will hand them back in payment for roads or schools or weapons .Then those bonds are real money known as National Debt which is never renaged on just rolled over and the country taxes its people to pay the interest .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2020, 11:22:19 am »
@LL,
Do you have to wait for a satellite to be overhead to post or sumtin?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2020, 11:25:23 am »
And the Millennials will be left wondering why they have to rent for the rest of their lives....laughing..

They already are, LL. Going by figures posted on this site in the last day or two a YUPPIE in Dublin today would struggle to buy a gaff in Neilstown. FF/FG sponsored greed has destroyed the country. Our trade is probably a reasonable and easy to grasp example of how capitalism encourages the elite exploit the working classes - as Free Now takes control of what was once our work it systematically decreases the amount it pays us, the drivers who do the work. FF/FG has done everything in it's power to prevent the working classes from benefiting from the economic boom.

I didn't vote for SF so I have no vested interest in promoting it's open borders approach to immigration or it's economic policies. However, it is worth bearing in mind that these policies were formed and promoted from the comfort of the opposition benches and with less than zero expectation of becoming a single party Government.

I don't disagree with any of the quotes in the OP and it's obvious that they resonated very well with the electorate, particularly the younger social media generation. However, any party in Government will have to accept that there are constraints, financial and regulatory. Perfection makes for a reasonable aspiration but a less reasonable target.

SFs latest economic policies are far less radical than what it promoted in days gone by. The party now proposes retaining our low corporation tax rate to accommodate and attract overseas investment where it may once have suggested nationalisation all the way. Stopping the banks continuously carrying forward losses made during the recession is perfectly reasonable given that the taxpayer aleready compensated them for those losses. Can the man that lost his house in the recession offset that against his wages for the rest of his life? I'll answer that for you... can he fuck! Similarly rent controls, capping mortgage rates and increased social housing quotas within private developments are all very reasonable objectives... certainly worth a try, at least.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2020, 11:34:40 am »
Stopping the banks continuously carrying forward losses made during the recession is perfectly reasonable given that the taxpayer aleready compensated them for those losses. Can the man that lost his house in the recession offset that against his wages for the rest of his life? I'll answer that for you... can he fuck!

I can't understand why banks were given that particular dispensation,but then big biz/banks will always trump us mere mortals.

john m

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2020, 11:43:43 am »
Lip the Marxist plan is The Fed has loaned trillions at zero interest to Us business like FB .Google apple .They took the coin and not invested it to create jobs they bought back their own shares lets say there were 100 apple shares priced at 1 pound apple own 50 of then they bought 25 more and paid 100 for them which you say why pay so much 100 times what they are worth .Now the market says apple shares are worth 100 each because thats what people are willing to pay .Now Apple that make, no sell phones and laptops really old tech in an evolving world   own shares with  a value of 100 each share now making the value of shares owned by Apple £7500 up from £50 .Now Apple sell off a few of the shares they bought repay the bank .but the price of their original shareholding has increased by 1000% and it hasent cost them a penny .The Stock market is full of examples now comes part two .Apple and google and Facebook actually make money unlike banks both have paper with notional valuation the banks have bonds the big companies have share certificates .Now Apple Google ,FB Microsoft will say if the Banks can do banking with paper why cant we so they will issue Google Dollar ,Face book Dollar they wont be called dollar but the value will be linked to the dollar meaning Google FB Microsoft take all the risk while the FED or American Government control the value of world currencies .The Fed are not loaning out free money to put themselves out of business they are actually strengthening their own hands just like a Mexican Drug Dealer setting up distribution for his product only this product is the Mighty Dollar .The Brits see the writing on the wall and know some of the backward european states will never turn a profit like this Kip trying to sell beef and milk and bullshit to a world that dosent need it .

john m

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2020, 12:02:16 pm »
Stopping the banks continuously carrying forward losses made during the recession is perfectly reasonable given that the taxpayer aleready compensated them for those losses. Can the man that lost his house in the recession offset that against his wages for the rest of his life? I'll answer that for you... can he fuck!

I can't understand why banks were given that particular dispensation,but then big biz/banks will always trump us mere mortals.

Who ever thought studying Economics would serve a blogger on a taxi forum .Its like this Hal .The banks hold your and my and millions of other mortgages and loans they must stay in business to collect those loans so they must be saved .Now how do you save them first you tell the people with little or nothing or a bit or a lot that if they want to invest or borrow then there must be banks .We need Banks to loan money to borrowers to buy houses to create a market value for houses that the banks hold the mortgages on .Did you notice you couldnt borrow 90 K to buy a Gaff in Ballyfermot years ago but now you can borrow 200K to buy the exact same house .The banks didnt want to create a market of low priced gaffs as that would impact on the Value of their assetts and they would fail to meet their Tier 1 capital requirement .Carrying forward losses and writing off future or past profits is normal business practice .We are taxi operators not accountants its beyond our pay grade .Rat probably explain the technical side of it .Hal the banks with the help of Governments pulled your pecker and gave you a nice warm feeling telling you that on minimum wage plus a £ an hour you could buy a home Governments even gave you a grant and interest rate tax cut .You me and others engaged our Ego and jumped .I know lads bought corpo gaffs in Clondalkin for 10K and coiuldnt wait to sell them for 50 to move to Lucan then sell that and move to another part of Lucan thinking they were doing great that the HOME was an investment its not its where you live .They started out with a Gaff and a small mortgage ended up with a gaff and a huge mortgage while still working the same job drinking in the same pub their birds still shopping in Tesco and the kids getting a lift to school in the morning .Sorry Hal but most people who had mortgage trouble could never of afforded that mortgage in the first place and its going to happen again Gaff on my road just sold for 290 K .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2020, 12:11:49 pm »
Most people could afford a mortgage....it was the second mortgage and the mortgage on the gaff in Turkey that they couldn't even rent to cover that mortgage,
I know a couple that did just that....they're now split up,luckily no kids.....they had to sell their main residence and he lives in their second property in the Brig while she rents an apartment that he contributes towards.

john m

« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2020, 12:21:28 pm »
A lot of Homeless were created when landloards sold or were repossed as you said most people held on unless you were a mortgage broker or banker who lost your Ponzi job and had a million plus mortgage on a house in Goatstown .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2020, 12:25:35 pm »
The council had a deal where they took over private rented houses for a period... think it's a 10 year deal. A few of my neighbours are on that deal.

Show Unread Posts