Author Topic: A Nation Once Again?  (Read 5703 times)

john m

Re: A Nation Once Again?
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2020, 01:42:08 pm »
Would you need builders?

Depends Modular building seems to work in other countries China built a hospital in a few days you could create processes that could be carried out by women during the time the kids are in daycare or semi to low skilled one or two processes operatives .So the amount of actual builders needed would be minuscule .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #31 on: February 12, 2020, 01:44:41 pm »
I wonder if an SF led Govt would bring the Chinese in to construct houses and/or hospitals in Ireland? Them Poles are getting expensive...

john m

« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2020, 01:50:34 pm »
I wonder if an SF led Govt would bring the Chinese in to construct houses and/or hospitals in Ireland? Them Poles are getting expensive...

We need to watch out see if the Yanks or China move their Irish Embassy to Andersonstown or the Falls Road .Could you imagine Big Dommos young ones youngone moving into the Divis Flats after Angus O Snod gets her a transfer out of her sisters gaff in Cherry Orchard Avenue .Do you think Uber eats would deliver 6 breakfast rolls from Gers Delli in Ballyer to Belfast .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #33 on: February 12, 2020, 04:25:24 pm »
I'm guessing you're addressing the erm, DM? I just skip over his contributions if they extend beyond two lines.
+1

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #34 on: February 12, 2020, 06:13:07 pm »
I'm guessing you're addressing the erm, DM? I just skip over his contributions if they extend beyond two lines.
+1
+ at least 99% of lookers in... I'ld say.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #35 on: February 12, 2020, 06:23:22 pm »
When John eventually gets to grips with paragraphs,commas,full stops,spelling and shorter stories...he "might" increase his readership!! lol

Offline Vikkiz

« Reply #36 on: February 12, 2020, 09:26:04 pm »
Would you need builders?

Depends Modular building seems to work in other countries China built a hospital in a few days you could create processes that could be carried out by women during the time the kids are in daycare or semi to low skilled one or two processes operatives .So the amount of actual builders needed would be minuscule .
China didn’t actually build the hospital in a few days. The building was already built but they kitted it out in a few days. There is a big difference. But as usual you throw out one shite and claim it’s the truth.

Show Unread Posts