Author Topic: Still foolhardy enough to work?  (Read 56733 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Still foolhardy enough to work?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2020, 06:45:53 am »
I dont know where this is coming from that people who contract the virus up 50% have died .thats rubbish I think it kills about 3%
Coorect

I think the 50/50  point was a comparison of those who had died compared to those who had recovered daily if I'm not mistaken
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 06:56:28 am by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2020, 06:46:23 am »

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2020, 06:48:49 am »
Its 3-4 % If you have access to a fully functioning well funded and staffed hospital with enough  ventilators .....

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2020, 06:53:51 am »
Taxis and buses are aloud to operate in Italy the epicenter of the corona virus in Europe, as well as Germany Spain and Portugal, the numbers here won't be as high.

https://www.thelocal.it/20200310/are-there-taxis-your-questions-about-the-coronavirus-quarantine-rules-in-italy

Offline Octavia1

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2020, 07:44:44 am »
How will they enforce these restrictions?
Anyone found breaking the quarantine rules can face criminal charges, fines of up to 206 euros, and potentially up to three months in prison, Italy's interior ministry confirmed on Thursday.

They are already in prison.

anyone any idea how long the Italians will have to stay in their homes?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2020, 08:46:40 am »
1..They're emptying the prisons of convicted dangerous people to replace them with fools...OR...maybe not fools, but someone who has to go out in an emergency....does that make sense to anyone? If it does, then seek help.

2..The Spanish Flu did NOT kill the elderly..it killed younger people who were much hardier...WHY?...because they'd just been through food deprivation, trauma, probable war scars, the loss of family.

3..It is going to be much worse here because we have NOT closed down our entry points. What better place than Ireland to test out the spread of this thing. Nobody can monitor or police the disaster that is 300 km long of winding, boggy, damp and dark road...The  Border spanning from Donegal to Louth. Now, nobody is saying this is being done deliberately,,,but a simple thing like closing ports and airports might've helped. Instead, we have virtue signalling and touchy-feely shills praising a man who made a speech. You have to move away from running with the herd on this one...there are far too many loose ends. We've been conditioned for yrs into accepting that we are dirt in the eyes of the E.U. We still think everyone loves us....they don't.

4. Where are all these millions seeking entry into Europe going to go?..........and think critically... Will the people of Tallaght, Ballyer, Edenmore, Darndale etc be afforded the same protection those of D4 shall?

5. How many packages from China c/o Wish and Joom are still coming into this "wonderful" country.

6..Will Trump still be belting out Tweets when his people are slaughtering each other on the streets. Will Bo Jo sit quietly in Downing St when they come for him? Nah....those who don't learn from History are destined to repeat it.

7. RTE and BBC are both state-owned and run.....don't think for one minute they can do ANY investigative journalism...they can't.

8. All mortgages people had with building societies here were subsumed by the banks.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2020, 08:58:15 am »
And to cheer you all up....Flu always has 3 waves....the first is the small one....that's why I asked if it has been called a strain of Flu...

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #23 on: March 20, 2020, 01:13:02 pm »
Taxis and buses are aloud to operate in Italy the epicenter of the corona virus in Europe, as well as Germany Spain and Portugal, the numbers here won't be as high.
Thank you Professor Citroen. The Covid Cabbie!

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #24 on: March 20, 2020, 02:17:34 pm »
Thank you Professor Citroen. The Covid Cabbie!

Ye c5 ....have ya a link ?
I seen mcconky on the owlones telly last nite  an the dr from galway connacht region or some bog hole kip ......and the smell of shite off the 2 them was palpable

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2020, 07:00:38 pm »
I see cabbies are doing their bit:
126 more cases of coronavirus confirmed in Ireland

https://www.thejournal.ie/new-cases-of-coronavirus-in-ireland-5052786-Mar2020/

Sent via @updayIE
Desperate for a fiver.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #26 on: March 22, 2020, 05:27:36 am »
I have'nt stopped driving.
hope this bollocks lasts months.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2020, 08:23:29 am »
It will..........I just hope the lads relying on the state don't have to for the rest of their lives. Something will come along to offer us hope, I'm sure. Sky News lady this morn told all her drone listeners and watchers that when homeless people are housed in hotels everywhere that everyone is going to have to step up after this...they can't be put back on the streets....I told you all.......they're coming for your homes and they'll get them.

Edit: You'll be made an offer you can't refuse.....but if you have no serviceable debt on your home....watch out. This is Captain Cheerful signing off from an outpost near Jupiter.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2020, 09:43:47 am »
I have'nt stopped driving.
hope this bollocks lasts months.

Fair play. Are you working for Free Now and paying 15%... if so you may wish to complete their survey to decide on discounts for clients. If you can't afford to give discounts and pay 15% I'm guessing the shopping centres are probably the places to be - if you don't mind all that lifting and carrying.

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #29 on: March 22, 2020, 10:51:59 am »
Smart move is to get family to move back in with you.....that is, until the novelty wears off.

Show Unread Posts