Author Topic: The wise words of Donald the Fucktard  (Read 14363 times)

dalymount

Re: The wise words of Donald the Fucktard
« Reply #60 on: March 29, 2020, 07:17:36 pm »
Shes more like nancy fukin Drew

Offline watty

« Reply #61 on: March 29, 2020, 08:21:13 pm »
Nancy Drew?

Nancy Drew is a brilliant teen detective whose sense of self had come from solving mysteries in her hometown of Horseshoe Bay, Maine -- until her mother's untimely death derails Nancy's college plans. Devastated by her mother's passing, Nancy swears off crime-solving while crossing off the days until she can reapply to college.

dalymount

« Reply #62 on: March 29, 2020, 08:32:38 pm »
And your pal is STILL an auld cunt

Offline watty

« Reply #63 on: March 29, 2020, 08:45:36 pm »
Fare enuf

john m

« Reply #64 on: March 29, 2020, 09:06:21 pm »
Has America raised a Nation of Cowards nobody willing to kill this useless piece of living abortion material  ....“President Trump is a ratings hit. Since reviving the daily White House briefing Mr. Trump and his coronavirus updates have attracted an average audience of 8.5 million on cable news, roughly the viewership of the season finale of ‘The Bachelor.’ Numbers are continuing to rise...THE PRESIDENT TWEETED

dalymount

« Reply #65 on: March 29, 2020, 09:28:47 pm »
What a fantastic president.I wonder if there is any way I can donate to his re election campaign

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #66 on: March 29, 2020, 10:01:42 pm »
What a fantastic president.I wonder if there is any way I can donate to his re election campaign

350 per week?

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #67 on: March 29, 2020, 11:07:10 pm »

Dalymount,I've huge respect for you and how you got through that horrible episode but please tell me you're taking the piss?,this waste of space is a fukkin cretin.

dalymount

« Reply #68 on: March 30, 2020, 09:36:04 am »
Marko
I totally do support the president,and most of what he does.now the reason is simple .I have thought about what his objectives are,and I agree with them.I'm kinda old at this stage of my life,and throughout my life I have observed how politics works world wide.to me politics is about nothing else other then the art of appeasement.acting in a way so as to offend nobody.not taking unpoplar decisions etc.now I have concluded based on MY OWN assesment that president Trump is completely different.he will tell you out straight what he thinks about any given situation.he may not always be right,but I respect any man that has the balls to go against the flow,and say what he thinks. An example of what im talking about ( on a much smaller scale would be ) take this country for instance.the knackers are the greatest shower of cunts robbers ,and drug dealers in the kip.now everyone knows it,especially the politicians.now look at all the election campaigning that has been done over the years,including the presidential election where individually they were asked how they felt about knackers ,and not one of them had the balls to say how they REALLY felt they all told a pack of lies.some said they would even have them living next door.one word describes this its called appeasement.and who were they afraid of ? Bodies like the immigrant council of ireland.and why ?-because any derogatory comments from this body,could have a detrimental effect on their re-election prospects.so hopefully this explains why I have no time for spineless,gutless,career politicians

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #69 on: March 30, 2020, 10:15:10 am »
Marko
I totally do support the president,and most of what he does.now the reason is simple .I have thought about what his objectives are,and I agree with them.I'm kinda old at this stage of my life,and throughout my life I have observed how politics works world wide.to me politics is about nothing else other then the art of appeasement.acting in a way so as to offend nobody.not taking unpoplar decisions etc.now I have concluded based on MY OWN assesment that president Trump is completely different.he will tell you out straight what he thinks about any given situation.he may not always be right,but I respect any man that has the balls to go against the flow,and say what he thinks. An example of what im talking about ( on a much smaller scale would be ) take this country for instance.the knackers are the greatest shower of cunts robbers ,and drug dealers in the kip.now everyone knows it,especially the politicians.now look at all the election campaigning that has been done over the years,including the presidential election where individually they were asked how they felt about knackers ,and not one of them had the balls to say how they REALLY felt they all told a pack of lies.some said they would even have them living next door.one word describes this its called appeasement.and who were they afraid of ? Bodies like the immigrant council of ireland.and why ?-because any derogatory comments from this body,could have a detrimental effect on their re-election prospects.so hopefully this explains why I have no time for spineless,gutless,career politicians

He lies all the time when it suits him and when needs must,look at his back tracking on the Corona pandemic,when it broke first he called it a hoax and a Democratic plot to damage his reelection chances.The shit has now hit the proverbial and now he's saying he knew from the start how serious it was.

He has mocked the afflicted and how any woman ever put their X beside his name on the ballot sheet is beyond me.

He says whatever comes into his head at a given moment and is forever going off script and contradicts himself all the time so straight talker he is not.

dalymount

« Reply #70 on: March 30, 2020, 10:36:15 am »
Yes I agree with some of what you said,in fact I said in my previous post that he is not always right.but my respect for him stems from the fact that he says,and does all this in the first place.that he has the balls to tell the world of politics that he wont fall in line,and obey the rules of appeasement.I have much more respect for a man who is constantly wrong,then a bunch of cunts like Irish politicians whos agenda is decided by whatever is the poplar thing to say.I have given an example of what my opinion on irish politicians are like in my previous post.the only one of who had the balls was Casey.the rest of them totally agreed,but didnt have the balls to say it afraid of pavee point

dalymount

« Reply #71 on: March 30, 2020, 10:45:47 am »
Marko
Another thing I have to say is this.and this is the result of my observations over many years.if some so called leader in this country expresses a derogatory opinion on (say Trump) what ever that politician expresses,the rest of the fukin plebs in the country go around expressing the same derogatory comments about Trump.now if you ask one of them to sit down with you and explain to you why they hold the views they do about Trump,they would not be able to tell you why they have these views other
Then the fact that they heard Mary,or Joe from down the road saying it will but they havent a fukin clue why they hate him

john m

« Reply #72 on: March 30, 2020, 02:47:07 pm »
He is now accusing Doctors and Nurses of Stroking the safety gear and selling it .When are the CIA dark opps going to take him out .they have taken out other world leaders so why not this failed hotelier and TV shockjock .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #73 on: March 30, 2020, 03:05:11 pm »
He is now accusing Doctors and Nurses of Stroking the safety gear and selling it .When are the CIA dark opps going to take him out .they have taken out other world leaders so why not this failed hotelier and TV shockjock .
CIA do wet work abroad.

dalymount

« Reply #74 on: March 30, 2020, 03:37:46 pm »
Maybe because they realize his brand of politics is refreshing,unlike the continues brand you like to pro.otw boring,unchanging appeasement politics

Show Unread Posts