Author Topic: Contact tracing  (Read 12405 times)

Offline silverbullet

Contact tracing
« on: March 24, 2020, 03:37:19 pm »
For those still working, have you a full list of people you have been in contact with?

dalymount

Re: Contact tracing
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2020, 03:41:31 pm »
They should be shot with balllsof their own shite for putting peoples lives at risk.when is the fukin taoeseach going to pit us on lockdown,so those cunt dispatchers will hopefully go bust

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2020, 03:45:11 pm »
Steady on...the ration bound people in WW2 needed a flash harry...

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2020, 04:01:45 pm »
They should be shot with balllsof their own shite for putting peoples lives at risk.when is the fukin taoeseach going to pit us on lockdown,so those cunt dispatchers will hopefully go bust

As far as I'm aware Taxis continued to operate after the lockdowns in other countries, they certainly did in France and Italy.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2020, 04:02:39 pm »

As far as I'm aware Taxis continued to operate after the lockdowns in other countries, they certainly did in France and Italy.

Worked out well so.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2020, 04:09:23 pm »
Still operating in Madrid, max one passenger per car, it's weird really, we're obviously expendable?

answering the initial question I keep a diary of every job I do every day, unfortunately I don't know all the people I have come across in shopping centres and suchlike, unlike the pompous gobshite who asked it
« Last Edit: March 24, 2020, 04:13:04 pm by Theoneandonly »

dalymount

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2020, 04:13:39 pm »
Probably have Kearns,Kelly,and Ebbs beating a path to the teaoseachs door if he tried to stop taxis working.words defy me when it comes to the greed of these people.this could be my best chance albeit a small one,to prove to,drivers that this scum would be employers were never needed in the first place

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2020, 04:47:43 pm »
Still operating in Madrid, max one passenger per car, it's weird really, we're obviously expendable?

answering the initial question I keep a diary of every job I do every day, unfortunately I don't know all the people I have come across in shopping centres and suchlike, unlike the pompous gobshite who asked it
Thank you for the term of endearment.
As I took the advice of educated people I chose to not work, thereby reducing the risk to the general public and family.
Numbers allowed gather in one place now has been reduced to four thus only allowing 3 passengers max in your vector vehicle.
Will you adhere to this or continue to be an arrogant idiot trying to amass wealth.
What part of NOT endangering the lives of those around me makes me a gobshite?

The Liffey Lip

« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2020, 05:02:01 pm »
Please wake up ...I'm begging you all.. Katherine zappone lost her seat in the last election.. and this woman is still in her ministry... Dalymount.. start asking your TD how this yoke still gets to make decisions about your kids and grandkids...s
She was fucked out...just as the imposter in charge was....Sinn Fein have abandoned their electorate.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2020, 05:49:28 pm »

As I took the advice of educated people I chose to not work, thereby reducing the risk to the general public and family.
Numbers allowed gather in one place now has been reduced to four thus only allowing 3 passengers max in your vector vehicle.
Will you adhere to this or continue to be an arrogant idiot trying to amass wealth.

At least some of of you are admitting you're not working in order to protect your own sad arses, folk were coming in to your beloved airport after being evacuated from holiday resorts ,many after hanging around airports for days and you expected them to cram onto a bus? you couldn't give a toss about passengers ,,, only ever cared about yourself.
I'm sure you'll be back on your high horse pontificating about how important and essential you are when all of this boils over, we're obviously not that important if at the first sign of danger we can all fuck off and hide in our pads

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2020, 06:29:48 pm »

At least some of of you are admitting you're not working in order to protect your own sad arses, folk were coming in to your beloved airport after being evacuated from holiday resorts ,many after hanging around airports for days and you expected them to cram onto a bus? you couldn't give a toss about passengers ,,, only ever cared about yourself.
I'm sure you'll be back on your high horse pontificating about how important and essential you are when all of this boils over, we're obviously not that important if at the first sign of danger we can all fuck off and hide in our pads
If you have a wife she can keep your remains in the car ashtray! :o

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2020, 06:53:48 pm »

Front line ... nursing, we might share the ash tray

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2020, 07:09:27 pm »

She probably has protective gear. When she rents out your taxi ro a smoker, you won't be long putting back on the weight! 8)

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2020, 07:10:15 pm »

She probably has protective gear. When she rents out your taxi to a smoker, you won't be long putting back on the weight! 8)

Show Unread Posts