Author Topic: Come the moment come the man  (Read 4227 times)

john m

Re: Come the moment come the man
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2020, 10:39:22 am »
I agree and it will happen.The sad part is Trump is boosting the stock market to help peoples retirement funds buy many pensioners won't be around to see the benefit.

Stock market will crash unless Trump can Boost Production  and the only way to do that is start WW3 .I recom he has a melt down blaming everybody from Captain Kirk to Superman before the End of the Month .Pence and Biden are not the Answer to Americas demise .

Offline sore

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2020, 10:52:57 am »

Have to agree with Ermy, i am no fan of Leo but he has done well. I think being a trained doctor helps a little, himself and Tony Holohan are on the
same wavelength. compare that with Trump who is clashing with america's top doctor live on tv. also i think the social distancing measures brought
in quickly and emergency payments to keep people at home. In comparison to UK, ireland have done almost 19000 tests compared to uk's 90000
test, given the population of uk is 13 times that of ireland, we have done 3 times more testing per capita, again miles ahead.

john m

« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2020, 11:14:27 am »
There is a downside .After this passes watch as society decides who is functional and who are Jetsom .Cant see people falling for the crap we fell for earlier 3.50 for a paper cup full of hot coffee 100 euro for a pair of cotton tracksuit bottoms 700 for a smart phone .Hyper inflation but more importantly hyper self assessment people will decide we gave everybody a dig out during the Rapture and we as a society will turn on the weak links like lone parents ,foreigners dole claimants .Our generosity now will give certain sectors of society a stick to beat others with .Already we are seeing a bit of it with HSE workers being lauded for doing their job .Watch as Big companies with big redundancy liabilities go into liquidation before reopening with lower paid workers and a clean balance sheet .There is a reason the Government are paying part of the wages if you dont let staff go .A lot of Pubs have Unionised old Bar staff on 17 euro an hour watch them getting let go and replaced by minimum wage pint pullers .The Economist in me sees this as an opportunity for certain business to clear the decks .

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2020, 11:21:09 am »
Thanks be to Superman that stupid cunt Mary Lou isn't running the country

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2020, 11:43:36 am »
Nobody really knows how this thing will pan out...so we can only deal with it on a daily basis..in all...in all...and so..forth...excetra...excetra...and that itself
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2020, 12:21:39 pm »
Be interesting to see the Dow Jones went up over 2000 points yesterday If it goes down today Donny T will have a breakdown he just wasted 1.7 Trillion dollars .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2020, 12:25:59 pm »
Donny...the failed businessman.....does he think daddys money can bail the country out!! rofl

john m

« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2020, 12:44:49 pm »
He just bet the Country money on his re election .He thinks the Market will get him back to the White House .I think most people will sell off today and grab the upturn .If that happens its the equivalent of Americans SHITTING on the PRESIDENT and his fuckology .

john m

« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2020, 01:09:40 pm »
Just thinking about all those new Offices being built in the Google Ghetto .Now that Big businesses know you can work from home will there be anybody who wants to rent them .NAMA 2 on the way .Then if your working from home why would Facebook or Google of any of those tech firms remain in Ireland .Rang my Credit Card if you say you have NO income due to CORONA VIRUS .They will give you a payment break of up to 90 days You must state CORONA VIRUS as they have an agreement with government if you dont quote the virus it is a default .I will be contacting my car loan Ill let you know how I get on .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2020, 02:58:44 pm »
That made me feel better then worse....i don't know now!!

john m

« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2020, 04:11:30 pm »
Youngone I grew up with Una Delaney now known as Sister Michael was visiting her mother today and she was concerned .She said she was concerned that even though the Constitution guarentees the right to practice your faith the Government had restricted the congregation .This is a blatant attack on citizens rights ,she was not so much concerned for the church but that nobody mentioned the suspension of Constitutional rights .Interesting ?

dalymount

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2020, 05:39:48 pm »
Well my church opens every day.nice music playing,but only roughly about 8 of us there every morning

Online silverbullet

« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2020, 07:27:59 pm »
Youngone I grew up with Una Delaney now known as Sister Michael was visiting her mother today and she was concerned .She said she was concerned that even though the Constitution guarentees the right to practice your faith the Government had restricted the congregation .This is a blatant attack on citizens rights ,she was not so much concerned for the church but that nobody mentioned the suspension of Constitutional rights .Interesting ?
Ah Jaysus!

dalymount

« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2020, 07:49:21 pm »
Id say the hole is bored off Big Dommo at the mo

Show Unread Posts