Author Topic: vinny speaks  (Read 11065 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: vinny speaks
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2020, 11:32:56 am »
If Roy felt it inappropriate for Vinny to be floggin his wares i think he would have asked him to stop and i believe Vinny would have....we're all big boys here and most of us can think and make decisions for ourselves.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2020, 11:38:47 am »
Bottom line is if you're gonna go into business/politics and sometimes the two are closely related in this country then expect your personal life to be fukked in your face.

If I set up a new despatch company tomorrow claiming to be a cut above yous scum you'd be quick enough to take me down at the first chance.That's just the way the world works.

Offline Belker

« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2020, 11:54:39 am »
Bottom line is if you're gonna go into business/politics and sometimes the two are closely related in this country then expect your personal life to be fukked in your face.

If I set up a new despatch company tomorrow claiming to be a cut above yous scum you'd be quick enough to take me down at the first chance.That's just the way the world works.
Totally agreed MFH there is no hiding from your past regardless if personal or business, but what was thrown at Firefox (by SB) was way over the top and most of it just a figment of his imagination and totally made up. Deboy/JMO did the same to me the cowardly kount before I kicked his ass outta here.

Offline Golfer14

« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2020, 12:15:28 pm »
Lot of drivers have no time for vinnie ,and tommy gorman for that matter from the days off NTDA .After degrulation they wanted  1000  drivers to pony up £5,000,and set up new radio company ..

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2020, 12:18:19 pm »
To be fair, if it wan't for Tommy Gorman a lot of us would never have got mortgages.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2020, 12:26:20 pm »
It's not something I'd be bothered about.The man can clearly speak for himself.Stupid or inappropriate stuff gets said on this forum every day.Vinny has a neck like a jockey's ballbag.There was a time when he was using this forum as a marketing device for his company and actively recruiting members.If Bill from Freenow came on here with the same sales pitch he'd get the same treatment.

I doubt anyone would appreciate  bein  compared  to yur man in freenow ....that's a different kettle of fish altogether....I'm surprised the cnut hasnt self exiled .......
Fruit an nut job
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2020, 12:42:17 pm »
Bill used to work with Vinny in Expert AFAIK.Also at least one or two of his brothers did too.

They employ similar adverts and methods to recruit drivers.From what I've read Vinny used to advertise to parents that they could work part-time and if they were full time they could earn a bag of sand a week.That's exactly what Freenow are doing.They copied Ebbs and Vinny in that respect.

I've no ill will towards any of them but I don't believe all their BS either.

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2020, 02:19:12 pm »
The thing about it is,if drivers would only realize how unnecessary these dispatch firms in the taxi industry,you wouldn't be having this conversation at all.I have seen the bully boy tactics the scum that drive working with these companies employ.particulatly at hotels Kelly seems to think he owns.2 of Kearns scumbags tried to run me off a rank on the north wall one night,andthe biggest joke of all was,when Kearns was poacher rather then gamekeeper,you couldnt get a licence to work unless he,or Gormalss gave the green light.reminds me of the film FIST absolute fukin crooks.why you drivers have anything to do with these gangsters is beyond me

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2020, 03:32:24 pm »
Never been a Brown noser, never will. Never liked the Bhaichod never will.
Sycophants are welcome to him/it.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2020, 03:34:46 pm »
The thing about it is,if drivers would only realize how unnecessary these dispatch firms in the taxi industry,you wouldn't be having this conversation at all.I have seen the bully boy tactics the scum that drive working with these companies employ.particulatly at hotels Kelly seems to think he owns.2 of Kearns scumbags tried to run me off a rank on the north wall one night,andthe biggest joke of all was,when Kearns was poacher rather then gamekeeper,you couldnt get a licence to work unless he,or Gormalss gave the green light.reminds me of the film FIST absolute fukin crooks.why you drivers have anything to do with these gangsters is beyond me
+1.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2020, 04:53:00 pm »

Totally agreed MFH there is no hiding from your past regardless if personal or business, but what was thrown at Firefox (by SB) was way over the top and most of it just a figment of his imagination and totally made up. Deboy/JMO did the same to me the cowardly kount before I kicked his ass outta here.
I never publish lies, unlike some. If there were lies I could have been threatened with legal action. I never was.
It's not beyond the sample of a man to resort to the courts.
Finally, if I achieved one thing it's silencing one self publicist.
The other doesn't mind ridiculing  themselves in print.  8)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2020, 09:37:28 pm »
you couldnt get a licence to work unless he,or Gormalss gave the green light.

When was that?

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2020, 10:00:53 pm »

I never publish lies, unlike some. If there were lies I could have been threatened with legal action. I never was.

Some things don't need to be said, particularly when they're vindictive or just plain spiteful.
Word eventually get's out .... tell that guy nothing, because eventually he'll fall out with you and will bad mouth you to all and sundry.

Offline Belker

« Reply #28 on: April 01, 2020, 08:38:43 am »

Some things don't need to be said, particularly when they're vindictive or just plain spiteful.
Word eventually get's out .... tell that guy nothing, because eventually he'll fall out with you and will bad mouth you to all and sundry.
I have had it myself from the kount many years back on the Taxi forum he posted all about my Father's tax affairs which were not in order after the family business went belly-up in the recession. What that had to do with me or the Taxi industry I don't know ? but the words Spiteful and Vindictive do spring to mind. Also he never came back on to mention that my Father had settled with revenue without prosecution or fine.

Offline Belker

« Reply #29 on: April 01, 2020, 08:42:53 am »
If Roy felt it inappropriate for Vinny to be floggin his wares i think he would have asked him to stop and i believe Vinny would have....we're all big boys here and most of us can think and make decisions for ourselves.
Roy didn't think Vinny's comments as inappropriate but he did issue Silverbullet with a lifetime ban.

Show Unread Posts