Author Topic: vinny speaks  (Read 10928 times)

dalymount

Re: vinny speaks
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2020, 09:19:38 am »
Listen there is nobody quicker to have a go at the 3 marketeers Kearns,Kelly,and Ebbs then me.but I do think when you start discussing members family affairs on here,well that is well out of order.im surprised it was allowed to happen,though I dont remember it

Offline Tony

« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2020, 10:52:43 am »
Listen there is nobody quicker to have a go at the 3 marketeers Kearns,Kelly,and Ebbs then me.but I do think when you start discussing members family affairs on here,well that is well out of order.im surprised it was allowed to happen,though I dont remember it

Its was several years ago November 5th 2013 if i remember correctly
Mr. T-bag to you

dalymount

« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2020, 11:01:51 am »
Still should never of happened.

Offline Tony

« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2020, 11:06:45 am »
Still should never of happened.

Agreed 100%
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Tony

« Reply #34 on: April 01, 2020, 11:08:24 am »
And as to a life time ban on roys site was like a medal of honour, think i had 3 of them but ken holds the record for bans, think he'd about 6
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2020, 11:13:11 am »
And as to a life time ban on roys site was like a medal of honour, think i had 3 of them but ken holds the record for bans, think he'd about 6

I'm lookin out for a hero!!

Offline Belker

« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2020, 11:45:13 am »
I think 8 was the final count, only one was a 'Lifer' which Roy agreed on appeal to rescind after I explained that I was just defending myself, all the others were temporaries.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2020, 11:51:03 am »
You're a bleedin liability Ken!! lol

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2020, 11:52:02 am »
I think 8 was the final count, only one was a 'Lifer' which Roy agreed on appeal to rescind after I explained that I was just defending myself, all the others were temporaries.

You've mellowed a lot since then.

Offline Tony

« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2020, 11:54:20 am »

Na just bad moderators
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2020, 11:59:25 am »

Na just bad moderators

Spook put manner on him alright.

Offline Tony

« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2020, 12:01:42 pm »

Na just bad moderators

Spook put manner on him alright.

Is that wanker still alive and kicking?
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2020, 01:15:04 pm »
Jesus Ken, must be the Cork Blood just like Keano
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2020, 02:17:47 pm »
If Roy felt it inappropriate for Vinny to be floggin his wares i think he would have asked him to stop and i believe Vinny would have....we're all big boys here and most of us can think and make decisions for ourselves.
Roy didn't think Vinny's comments as inappropriate but he did issue Silverbullet with a lifetime ban.
Didn't work, I'm still here.

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #44 on: April 01, 2020, 02:39:30 pm »

Its was several years ago November 5th 2013 if i remember correctly
Bahahahaha  8)

Show Unread Posts