Author Topic: Good news for a change..  (Read 5128 times)

Offline dublin2018

Re: Good news for a change..
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2020, 06:42:50 pm »
Think of all the extra FULL fares available when  the crisis is over and the  drivers doing the 50% jobs are cremated!
rofl rofl rofl rofl

Offline dublin2018

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2020, 06:46:05 pm »
I wonder its David Knox and Bill Costello out doing those 50% off Jobs?????.It really should include all essential services.Do Any Freenow drivers here agree??

dalymount

« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2020, 06:51:25 pm »
Who are they ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2020, 10:48:20 pm »
I wonder its David Knox and Bill Costello out doing those 50% off Jobs?????.It really should include all essential services.Do Any Freenow drivers here agree??

Dave Knox got his P45 from Hailo/MyTaxi,he was leading the charge from across the street in Flag.....Wild Bill....Sticker Remover extraordinaire is still in situe with 50%Now.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2020, 10:57:05 pm »

Dave Knox got his P45 from Hailo/MyTaxi,he was leading the charge from across the street in Flag.....Wild Bill....Sticker Remover extraordinaire is still in situe with 50%Now.
I believe Bill has left the FN nest
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2020, 09:23:55 am »
This fukin Bill geezer seems to have a bit of a reputation for being  a bully boy, from what I hear. Did he come from Kearns, or Kelly's set up ? If so then it fits

Offline Punter

« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2020, 11:46:25 am »
He was with Pony in late 90s as manager/driver,got a reputation as a guy who liked to help out on important jobs--maybe I should have said nice jobs !

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2020, 11:47:55 am »
Pony Cabs!!

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2020, 11:51:53 am »
I think Global/8202020 bought Pony cabs.Dunno if big Bill went over to the new owners.

dalymount

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2020, 12:36:02 pm »
I don't know the man, but he sounds like a bloke that used to live around our way years ago , we used to call him big bill bollox the blacksmith. Wonder if it's the same bloke ?

Offline Belker

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2020, 02:43:03 pm »
This fukin Bill geezer seems to have a bit of a reputation for being  a bully boy, from what I hear. Did he come from Kearns, or Kelly's set up ? If so then it fits
Bill is all right, I know him personally and fer what it's worth every dispatcher needs to be a bit of a bully boy because the drivers act the maggot constantly.

Bill is a big age, he looks a lot younger than his years and I hope he is not out driving as he would be considered high risk.

dalymount

« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2020, 02:48:56 pm »
Are you being serious, or are you trying to wind me up  ?  Do you really believe this bloke , or company he works for has a right to throw his weight around when dealing with self employed people ? I can't believe that you really believe that

Offline Belker

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2020, 03:21:19 pm »
Yea, I stand over everything I post on here, Taxi drivers act the maggot constantly especially at the busy times.
As fer self employed then yes we are self employed but when you take a FN job (especially a pre-book) then the idea is that you should cover it and not cancel if you get a street hail along the way, which does happen a lot.
Also drivers inputting well below what they get paid fer cash jobs after accepting the FN T&C's but just trying to pull a fast one by underdeclaring the fare.

If the FN/Dispatcher drivers are acting the maggot then someone needs to crack the whip every now and again.

dalymount

« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2020, 03:49:54 pm »
And F/N are master's at acting the maggot judging by the comments on the last few days

Offline Belker

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2020, 03:53:01 pm »
And F/N are master's at acting the maggot judging by the comments on the last few days
I would agree with that too.

Show Unread Posts