Author Topic: Bye Bye Taxigame  (Read 5634 times)

Offline dublin2018

Bye Bye Taxigame
« on: April 03, 2020, 11:25:21 am »
https://www.thejournal.ie/free-now-healthcare-5065423-Apr2020/

Well it started quicker then I thought . The Freenow Masters are sitting at home and hit the launch botton.Now drivers are effectively working for free.Let me tell you now, when Virus dies off the World is in recession and Freenow will at a minimum will give passengers 25% of taxifares plus there 15% commission.Look at the free advertising they getting from this!!! and all at the drivers expense.The drivers made them into this so its the drivers fault.I can see other apps following like justeat and deliveroo.Then the New Breadvan fleet will be put to NTA.The thing that annoys me in that article is that drivers clean there cars all the time and door handles.I doubt it .

john m

Re: Bye Bye Taxigame
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2020, 11:29:08 am »
Joe Herron, president of the Irish Taxi Drivers’ Federation said: “Our services have been badly hit by the virus and our profession is particularly vulnerable, so this Free Now initiative is to be welcomed for multiple reasons.AND YOU PAY THIS CUNT TO REPRESENT YOU .

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2020, 11:30:04 am »
or things could just go back to normal once this emergency is over. why would any company want to be giving 50% off indefinitely? it wont happen. i dont use free now but i would take this as an insult if i did, putting your life at risk by carrying people who have a good chance of having the virus, for a 50% discount. all free now drivers should cop on and delete the app.

john m

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2020, 11:35:49 am »
I would bet good money the Majority of Free Now drivers still working are Foreign Nationals that do not qualify for the payment as they are on student visas and there fore not full time workers .They are being exploited by these cunts not even allowed earn enough to feed their families .but then again Daimler have a woeful humanitarian rerecord going right back to the Third Reich .

Offline dublin2018

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2020, 11:57:55 am »
And why did Supermarket workers not get it and Gardai and Firemen?.Maybe they should expand it, sure feck it just make it 50% off for everyone.I wonder what EBBS and Vinnys response be 60%?

john m

« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2020, 12:04:04 pm »
And why did Supermarket workers not get it and Gardai and Firemen?.Maybe they should expand it, sure feck it just make it 50% off for everyone.I wonder what EBBS and Vinnys response be 60%?

No Vinny wont he is a business man not a mercenary .Whats happening is Free Now are Gobbling the Knobs in the HAS to get the Post Apocalypse contract but this will backfire when tired doctors and nurses are left waiting for taxies to and from work .Most staff live close to the hospital with fares under a tenner divide that in two drivers might get a fiver before costs and waiting time .Did you Know Daimler made Hitlers Staff Car .Just to let you know the morals of what your dealing with .

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2020, 12:04:21 pm »
The survey also said 87% of its drivers wanted to directly support healthcare staff in their work during this crisis.

Its illegal isn't it to say you did a survey and 87 percent of drivers agreed to it wen you did no such survey....?  At the very least its lying tru ther teeth ....I was never asked ....or surveyed .....wer  any you ?
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2020, 12:07:01 pm »
The survey also said 87% of its drivers wanted to directly support healthcare staff in their work during this crisis.

Its illegal isn't it to say you did a survey and 87 percent of drivers agreed to it wen you did no such survey....?  At the very least its lying tru ther teeth ....I was never asked ....or surveyed .....wer  any you ?

Occy did you say you were never asked ?

Offline dublin2018

« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2020, 12:10:27 pm »
Joe Herron, president of the Irish Taxi Drivers’ Federation said: “Our services have been badly hit by the virus and our profession is particularly vulnerable, so this Free Now initiative is to be welcomed for multiple reasons.AND YOU PAY THIS CUNT TO REPRESENT YOU .
Freenow control that Joe bloke, and he and others do what there told.Loads of taxis hang boots up after this won't be able for another 2008 scenario,but this way worse then 2008.They all work together on the taxi  advisory council including the former king of taxigame Ebbs .
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 12:15:41 pm by dublin2018 »

Online Octavia1

« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2020, 12:12:58 pm »

+1

dalymount

« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2020, 12:14:34 pm »
God give me strength.will SOMEBODY please explain WHY DO YOU KEEP SAYING F/N  or ,Kearns,or Kelly ,or Ebbs,etc is giving this discount when its plain as the nose on your face ITS FUKIN YOU THE DRIVERS that are giving this discount

Online Octavia1

« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2020, 12:14:40 pm »

No john ..how they ask?

john m

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2020, 12:17:11 pm »

No john ..how they ask?

In a recent survey among taxi drivers who were asked if they were asked 100% replied they were never asked .There you go a legitimate survey and results as withnessed by all .

Online Octavia1

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2020, 12:19:56 pm »

I'm after checkin me emails ....nuttin bout it ....I dont like these cnuts speaking a load lies out on my behalf .........
Think I'll ring the journal today ....putting up gick

Online Octavia1

« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2020, 12:24:09 pm »
And who is supposed to take  the 50 % hit  the driver or fukednow ?

Show Unread Posts