Author Topic: RIP to The five London Bus Workers  (Read 5550 times)

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
Re: RIP to The five London Bus Workers
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2020, 12:40:16 pm »
It'd be great if they put the normal dole up to 3 and a half... that'd do me.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2020, 12:42:41 pm »

Did you get it ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2020, 12:43:34 pm »
Not yet. Hopefully this week.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2020, 01:02:01 pm »
I cud live on 300 a week without the money pit taxi .......
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2020, 01:03:26 pm »
Discounting scumbag.

Offline Golfer14

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2020, 01:05:00 pm »
Should of went to local wefare officer.A mate didnt it last tuesday ,rang them and got chegue in the post on thursday for the €350 .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2020, 01:06:38 pm »
The woman on the phone suggested that but I lost interest.

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2020, 12:42:05 am »
Do yis think they wanna sell hand sanitizer or something?Crash the economies all over the world to push an agenda?Millions on the scratcher to sell newspapers?Nobody wins from this.Even the billionaires can't leave their gaff.

The numbers are actually much bigger.Until they test everyone in the country on the same day all they have is a sample.
No.. But Vaccines is a multi billion dollar industry Watch out for mandatory vaccination programs which the governments of the world will gladly stump up for .........all  on money borrowed from the international banks  (which is also another multibillion dollar industry) + interest..... eventually all  paid for by the plebs (us) . and then of course  they are selling a fair few Covid 19 testing kits too.... as for crashing economies ....  yes there are billions to be made in that too ... not to mention  that this event is a big step towards a Cashless economy  which will be great when the  Transaction charge (tax) is introduced (A few bob to be made there too)
So if you think nobody wins   youre very very wrong..  only a small amount of people win  but they win super big . and if you think that this "lockdown"  is affecting billionaires the same as ordinary folk  then you really are very deluded.
as for the realityor not  of this virus and its deadlyness  ....  I can't comment  I have no direct experience of it  nor do I know anyone who does. Do You ?

I do have experience of the media coverage of it   and the (so called ) alternative Media and the constant spreading of fear and panic, and I call horse shit on most of what I've witnessed.
My feeling  is that  the aftermath of this Fear Mongering and of this Psychic Driving  campaign  and its economic consequences and its societal consequences and indeed the physical and mental health fallout of this  Lockdown/social distancing  bullshit  will be far more long lasting, destructive and profitable  than any virus could ever be .

@mercenary for hire.  you said  "The numbers are actually much bigger. Until they test everyone in the country on the same day all they have is a sample"
How do you know what the "actual" numbers are ?  heres a question for you  they are saying  that  you can have it and never have symptoms  but still spread it .. scary right ?  but how do they know this  if they are only testing  people with symptoms ?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 12:47:00 am by TheDevilHimself »
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2020, 04:02:35 am »
If you've had it your blood will have antibodies that fought it and beat it.

I'm not angry about all this stuff at all.Just assessing the facts as best I can without getting worried.It's not the plot of a James Bond flick IMO where there's some fella living in a cave stroking a cat trying to get us to go cashless.That would be a shite movie.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2020, 04:08:46 am by mercenary for hire »

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2020, 09:27:21 am »
If you've had it your blood will have antibodies that fought it and beat it.

I'm not angry about all this stuff at all.Just assessing the facts as best I can without getting worried.It's not the plot of a James Bond flick IMO where there's some fella living in a cave stroking a cat trying to get us to go cashless.That would be a shite movie.

I just hope that cat isn't infected...or maybe he is......muhahahaha!!

« Reply #25 on: April 06, 2020, 09:56:49 am »
It must be hard for some lads it's all over the media 24 hours a day.They're watching the taxi business fall apart.And it's a post virus that nobody can see.

Yis need to buy an Xbox or a Playstation or a new sex doll or get a new hobby.I'd happily stay off for a few months and bank some of the 350 a week.The workaholics on here are struggling and it's starting to show.

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2020, 06:39:56 pm »
They Still havent said what they died of ? as usual  causality is implied and not stated.     
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2020, 06:44:14 pm »
They should be looking at how Dublin cabbies are providing a service with little or no casualties.

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2020, 06:47:15 pm »
One factor might be that the London bus drivers are still handling cash or we're until very recently.

I think Dublin bus stopped accepting cash weeks ago.Any of the buses I've seen have social distancing measures so that only one person can be seated every three rows.They're almost empty all the time.

Show Unread Posts