Author Topic: the good news  (Read 9849 times)

Offline Lizzzy

Re: the good news
« Reply #60 on: May 23, 2020, 09:20:46 pm »
Slightly off topic, I haven't had a haircut now in 3 months, I'm wondering will I shave it off or style it long and just shave the neck hair.
Wear a baseball cap.

I could never wear one, it's either a beanie or a flat cap.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #61 on: May 23, 2020, 09:21:56 pm »
Go for the oul mullet...80's style....that's if you hadn't got rid of it in the first place....ye little monkey ye!!

Yeah but I was one of the very few that could pull the look off !!

Newsflash.......nobody could pull that look off!!

Offline C5

« Reply #62 on: May 23, 2020, 09:55:28 pm »
@horse all cars are reliable nowadays, there's a niggle here or a niggle with all of them sure I drive Citroëns I've had 3 and have covered around or coming close to 1.6 million miles between the 3 of them and I still have 2 of them the last one has 642,000 miles and the present on has 250,000 miles, the first one had 700,000 miles a Citroen xantia, I've never had a breakdown, my wife drives a Citroën C4 grand Picasso with 310,000 kms no breakdowns, all just regular servicing and wear and tare items. The reason I drive them is because I know they are reliable nowadays and they are extremely comfortable. And the people who bash one car over the other is because they don't know what they are talking about. Skoda were the butt of jokes. If ya told those joke today you would be laughed at.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #63 on: May 23, 2020, 10:08:44 pm »
@horse all cars are reliable nowadays, there's a niggle here or a niggle with all of them sure I drive Citroëns I've had 3 and have covered around or coming close to 1.6 million miles between the 3 of them and I still have 2 of them the last one has 642,000 miles and the present on has 250,000 miles, the first one had 700,000 miles a Citroen xantia, I've never had a breakdown, my wife drives a Citroën C4 grand Picasso with 310,000 kms no breakdowns, all just regular servicing and wear and tare items. The reason I drive them is because I know they are reliable nowadays and they are extremely comfortable. And the people who bash one car over the other is because they don't know what they are talking about. Skoda were the butt of jokes. If ya told those joke today you would be laughed at.

Are you working C5, if so is there any?

Offline C5

« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2020, 10:45:43 pm »
90% of the cabs are off the road so there is abit but I can see a disaster on the horizon when the pup ends and the 90% return I think the age rule will change to save the government from bailing out the taxis because they forced the issue by shutting business and leaving the ports open.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2020, 10:53:12 pm »
90% of the cabs are off the road so there is abit but I can see a disaster on the horizon when the pup ends and the 90% return I think the age rule will change to save the government from bailing out the taxis because they forced the issue by shutting business and leaving the ports open.

The Galway races are on but with no people allowed in, the town should be busy though.

Offline C5

« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2020, 11:38:18 pm »
Not a chance, pubs and hotels will be shut based on today when the food market was shut down on its first day back because people didn't give a shit about social distancing and they were just buying breads and veg etc, imagine if they had the golden nectar or the black stuff onboard.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #67 on: May 24, 2020, 11:14:32 am »
Not a chance, pubs and hotels will be shut based on today when the food market was shut down on its first day back because people didn't give a shit about social distancing and they were just buying breads and veg etc, imagine if they had the golden nectar or the black stuff onboard.

Altogether mow...."hands..touching hands...reaching out....."

Offline Horse

« Reply #68 on: May 24, 2020, 11:27:04 am »

I'm not making any jokes about skoda mate, just my own personal experience.  I wouldn't piss on a skoda if it was on fire in my garden and that ain't no joke.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #69 on: May 24, 2020, 09:03:03 pm »
Would ye use your fire extinguisher?

dalymount

« Reply #70 on: May 24, 2020, 09:05:17 pm »
Not trained in the use of it

Show Unread Posts