Author Topic: Irish lives matter  (Read 15228 times)

Offline Theoneandonly

Re: Irish lives matter
« Reply #75 on: June 30, 2020, 06:52:47 am »
You brought Syria in to it Roy.

I never mentioned any particular country or race.

The few Syrians here are the Real refuge's,
most of the rest here are Bogus 'Welfare Tourists'
who have by-passed/exploited the 'Geneva convention'.

So it's only some refugees you're racist about, which ones do you not like?
The 'Welfare tourists', no particular colour or race, just those that have come to Ireland as the Jucyiest welfare state from far away lands claiming asylum and passing through many other Safe ports to get here. Also not to fond of the mostly Asian men who married eastern european brides in Sham marriages to get an Irish passport and work visa.

A Refugee who has been granted permission to remain is entitled to welfare, however availing of welfare affects the renewal of that right so they are encouraged to find work and generally do.
It's our own welfare slobs I'd be more concerned about,  they have no incentive to find work, look at the Covid payments for Taxi drivers, every one of them has work to go to but many choose to stay on the dole, you don't need to look far for examples.
Maybe you'd prefer refugees who have been granted the right to remain to be rummaging through rubbish for food and living on the street, meanwhile you're happy to see well fed Taxi drivers sit in their pads taking money from the state coffers while there is work for them to do?
I believe Welfare are very good at investigating sham marriages, I'm fairly sure that's why you're aware of them

Offline Belker

« Reply #76 on: June 30, 2020, 07:15:11 am »
There are Scams a plenty to be had by all,
The Welfare tourists,
The Asian/EU Marriage scam,
our own Irish 'Doleities',
The Knackers.
And none of them please me too much.

Fer myself I'll soon be 40 years working and paying a tax return every year since I was 15.
My First time ever claiming Social was fer 3 weeks on the Covid 350.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #77 on: July 29, 2020, 05:48:15 am »
Four statues removed from outside Shelbourne hotel due to 'slavery links'

Bit sad really

Offline Tony

« Reply #78 on: July 29, 2020, 09:08:55 am »
Four statues removed from outside Shelbourne hotel due to 'slavery links'

Bit sad really

Sad no,  pathetic, idiotic downright fukkin stupid yes
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #79 on: July 29, 2020, 10:24:39 am »
They were offensive .If it was a statue of a Christian Brother fucking a kid or a Nun burying dead kids .Im sure right minded people would be offended even though those practices seemed to be OK years ago .

dalymount

« Reply #80 on: July 29, 2020, 10:28:47 am »
Look erm,its as simple as this.THE WORLD IS GONE FUKIN MAD .why are blacks allowed give the black power salute at football matches ?

Offline Tony

« Reply #81 on: July 29, 2020, 10:44:53 am »
They were offensive .If it was a statue of a Christian Brother fucking a kid or a Nun burying dead kids .Im sure right minded people would be offended even though those practices seemed to be OK years ago .

You've a way with words johnny
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #82 on: July 29, 2020, 10:46:59 am »

I also have a point !

dalymount

« Reply #83 on: July 29, 2020, 10:49:40 am »
Its all this left wing liberal fukin crap that has the world gone mad

Offline Tony

« Reply #84 on: July 29, 2020, 10:49:49 am »

I also have a point !

Probably several at this hour
Mr. T-bag to you

john m

« Reply #85 on: July 29, 2020, 10:55:37 am »
Look erm,its as simple as this.THE WORLD IS GONE FUKIN MAD .why are blacks allowed give the black power salute at football matches ?

Why does it matter its only windowdressing who does it offend ,I was out one Night with Big Dommo at the Consert Hall we were listening to the fourth movement from Devorjaks third symphony for Piano and Oboe Well when it was over everybody clapped meself and the Big lad left in disgust .Ye see Dollymount Music is a gift from God and that gift is bestowed on the players so to Clap or applaud would mean you are approving of Gods work but you are Clapping the artists and that would be a Mortal Sin .Remember your commandments .I am the Lord thy God you shall not place False Gods before me .Adoring the artist for his gift From God .Thats why we dont clap at the end of the mass like we do at the end of a Ryanair flight .To you its a Black Power Salute but to the lad pointing skywards it might just be a thank you to god for his blessings .

dalymount

« Reply #86 on: July 29, 2020, 10:56:25 am »
When is the world going to stop all this fukin crap you cant say this ,and you cant say that,ffs is all this bullshit ever going to stop ? Will we ever see normality  again ? I think not unfortunately untill we rid the world of the type of ridiculous fukin additude that you see all around you.even on here by the likes of the erm,and toao,and a good many more

Offline Tony

« Reply #87 on: July 29, 2020, 11:00:54 am »
Good point Johnny, i cant for the life of me understand why spastics clap when the plane lands
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #88 on: July 29, 2020, 11:08:29 am »
Everybody wearing a mask should be exterminated.
Anybody who criticises another person for not wearing one should be sent to the gulag and forced to make masks for distribution under the constant threat of being sneezed on.

Online Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #89 on: July 29, 2020, 11:23:58 am »
Jaysus Dalyer, I was thinking the same meself. Am I turnin into a Dalyer ???

Show Unread Posts