Author Topic: Irish lives matter  (Read 15229 times)

dalymount

Re: Irish lives matter
« Reply #90 on: July 29, 2020, 11:33:01 am »
Its all driven by the liberal left crap where people are afraid to say hello to each other in case its racist.THE WORLD IS GONE FUKIN MAD, and loads of ya are contributing to it

Online Bubba Ho-Tep

« Reply #91 on: July 29, 2020, 11:40:52 am »
Be some job pullin down Duke monument in the park. Anyway, I`m wondering is there a cut off date where previous actions aren`t subject to apology or self flagellation . Would the Vatican be held accountable for the Inquisition and Torquemada for example.

john m

« Reply #92 on: July 29, 2020, 11:45:06 am »
I remember drinking Porter with Big Dommo ,Billy the Bastard my old man and Orla Cullen and you probably wont believe this but the only thing to eat in the Pub was Manhattan Peanuts none of those Dry roasted ones just the salty ones and Tayto Pub Crisps .Any way I put 10p into the juke box and played Fiddlers Green by the Wolf Tones .Ah wrap me up in me oil shins and blanket ,no more by the docks anyway I was singing along and the Hurling was on the telly in the Bar .I thought I saw Big Dommo Cry just a single tear rolling down his sun kissed rosey red cheek .I said Oi Dommo what the fuck is wrong with you .AH mate he said the lunatics are taking over the asylum the GAA are going to let British Soldiers play .Whats wrong with that Dommo is it not a step twords more understanding ?Na he said some Day they will play God save the Queen in Croaker ..Think I said this before Clever bloke Big Dommo .Its a slippery slope you know .

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #93 on: July 29, 2020, 11:45:42 am »
It seems planning permission wasn't sought or granted for the removal of the statues from a listed building and the therefore their removal may have been illegal

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #94 on: July 29, 2020, 11:52:09 am »
good. they should be fined as well or have their PUP stopped.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2020, 11:57:46 am »
good. they should be fined as well or have their PUP stopped.
They should be reinstated but fitted with masks to remind us all to WEAR A FUCKING MASK!±

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2020, 12:05:29 pm »
You brought Syria in to it Roy.

I never mentioned any particular country or race.

The few Syrians here are the Real refuge's,
most of the rest here are Bogus 'Welfare Tourists'
who have by-passed/exploited the 'Geneva convention'.

So it's only some refugees you're racist about, which ones do you not like?
The 'Welfare tourists', no particular colour or race, just those that have come to Ireland as the Jucyiest welfare state from far away lands claiming asylum and passing through many other Safe ports to get here. Also not to fond of the mostly Asian men who married eastern european brides in Sham marriages to get an Irish passport and work visa.

A Refugee who has been granted permission to remain is entitled to welfare, however availing of welfare affects the renewal of that right so they are encouraged to find work and generally do.
It's our own welfare slobs I'd be more concerned about,  they have no incentive to find work, look at the Covid payments for Taxi drivers, every one of them has work to go to but many choose to stay on the dole, you don't need to look far for examples.
Maybe you'd prefer refugees who have been granted the right to remain to be rummaging through rubbish for food and living on the street, meanwhile you're happy to see well fed Taxi drivers sit in their pads taking money from the state coffers while there is work for them to do?
I believe Welfare are very good at investigating sham marriages, I'm fairly sure that's why you're aware of them

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3518736/The-Romanian-town-built-British-benefits-Mansions-bigger-average-UK-semi-BMWs-British-number-plates-parked-drives-paid-taxpayer-cash.html
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2020, 12:34:28 pm »
Tip of the iceberg... damn Poles coming over here taking our jobs and selling their women.

Offline Tony

Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #100 on: July 29, 2020, 12:44:26 pm »
Tip of the iceberg... damn Poles coming over here taking our jobs and selling their women.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #101 on: July 29, 2020, 12:51:44 pm »
https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/sham-marriages-many-foreign-taxi-drivers-involved-garda-suspects-1.3588034

Tue, Aug 7, 2018,  Two years ago

Yes and they are still working .....

And claiming the dole some them by all accounts

And still never met ther wives

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #102 on: July 29, 2020, 01:45:42 pm »
Look erm,its as simple as this.THE WORLD IS GONE FUKIN MAD .why are blacks allowed give the black power salute at football matches ?
Jaysus Dalyer, I was thinking the same meself. Am I turnin into a Dalyer ???
Dont worry in 20 years time the shoe will be on the other foot and it will be the White Power Salute when the darkies take over
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #103 on: July 29, 2020, 01:49:00 pm »
I'd say most of youse fuks are in sham marriages!!

Offline Tony

« Reply #104 on: July 29, 2020, 02:28:21 pm »
I'd say most of youse fuks are in sham marriages!!

Na, just most of the wifes married a dodgy sham
Mr. T-bag to you

Show Unread Posts