Author Topic: Irish lives matter  (Read 14990 times)

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
Re: Irish lives matter
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2020, 11:21:09 pm »
Lesson for today?

Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2020, 08:32:47 pm »

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2020, 01:10:30 am »
Rich lives matter .. Poor lives don't matter.
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2020, 08:07:15 am »
I was watching David attenborough one day on the owlone next door(  across the hall not in the next block right beside me ) and he was showing a tribe of chimpanzees raidin another tribe of chimpanzees and they wer carrying off the youngsters and eatin them for breakfast.....now why they do that ? They ate monkeys an didnt need to do these dangerous raids on ther own species for meat
Well he said cause they wer competition for the jungle an they hate each other ...its  inate survival behaviour essential for evolution of species ....tink he called it "
 survival of the fittest " ....
Why do humans hate each other when they look different?
Why do whites hate blacks and why do blacks   hate whites ?
Tribal instinct....completely natural behavioral survival mechanism of evolution ...why did neanderthals die out ?
Cause they wer probably too dopey to keep ther mots happy
An homo erectus started havin it off wit ther mots an that's why theres neanderthal dna in all of yuse ....( I dont have any btw)
Anyway the point is we are not supposed to live together...we are competing for resources fuel ,food, shelter ...to deny that truth  an invent this stupid fuking oppressive controlling word "racisim" ...is an affront to evolution and nature and  is going end in all out war .....
We need to stop sending food and medicine to people  who live in unsustainable desert regions that cannot sustain life .
...we need to stop the human species from invading every corner of the earth and  completely destroying the environment...
Bob geldof has alot of planetary destruction on his hands ...hes an environmental criminal ...he went against nature ...now look ways happened...people drowning in boats trying to get away from famine and war ....this Chinese pandemic induced or not is nature trying to control an out of control species that is polluting the planet and destroying it
We need to close the borders ....not because we are" racist "
But because the world is absolutely and completely fuked environmentally and we are fast heading towards unsustainable conditions to support the world population which will result in savagery unseen in human history....
I'm talking about billions of hectares of land which will become completely uninhabitable  because of climate change within the next decade and beyond and the mass emigration of billions of people to Europe.....
At what point do you say stop ...we have enough thanks ..go somewhere else we are full .....Merkel never thought that one through did she ....because shes a woman and not capable of leadership nessesary to preserve,  defend her own people which is the job she was given ...shes not capable because women arnt programmed to defend their  territory.....its the reason they cant drive ....no spacial awareness....but they invented another word that flies in the face against nature ....."sexism "
Yur not allowed anymore to speak out about all that is unnatural....an that's why the planet is heading for complete destruction and extinction .....
Because most humans are sheep and brain dead and dont know how to tink for themselves and work it out cause ther fuking thick .....that's why we have religion and mad bastards  flying planes into buildings to get virgins and italian mafia inventing a church that spread all over the world with one purpose on its mind ....the collection plate and religious tax
Ah here ..I'm talkin to the wall

Yis are all fuking ape  nut cases if yu ask me .....
I'm fuking delighted tru me aspergers I dont fit in....

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/
« Last Edit: June 25, 2020, 08:22:59 am by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #19 on: June 25, 2020, 08:19:05 am »
The world population increased today by 76,500 thousand at the time of writing this ...an it's only 8 o clock in the morning....
https://www.worldometers.info/

73 million bycicles produced this year an it's only June  ::sleep
I'm off back to bed ....maybe itll go away

Offline Belker

« Reply #20 on: June 25, 2020, 08:46:28 am »
Because white people are not singled out by police
White people do not suffer discrimination
White people do not suffer from racism

Saying "White lives matter" is saying we are all treated the same, that isn't true.
Saying "Black lives matter" is saying we should all be treated the same.

I realise I may as well be talking to the wall but fuck it!
One simple question fer you Roy.
Did you ever actually see a homeless black person on the streets of Dublin ?

I have been working the streets of Cork by night fer the past 11 years
and have seen thousands of homeless alco's and druggies on the street,
but I have never ever seen a black one.

Offline Belker

« Reply #21 on: June 25, 2020, 08:47:17 am »
Daniel Wissert added a new photo to the album Irish Lives Matter too (1625) — in Ireland (country).
21 June at 18:47  · Shared with Public
The Irish slave trade began when 30,000 Irish prisoners were sold as slaves to the New World. The King James I Proclamation of 1625 required Irish political prisoners be sent overseas and sold to English settlers in the West Indies. By the mid 1600s, the Irish were the main slaves sold to Antigua and Montserrat. At that time, 70% of the total population of Montserrat were Irish slaves.
Ireland quickly became the biggest source of human livestock for English merchants. The majority of the early slaves to the New World were actually white.
From 1641 to 1652, over 500,000 Irish were killed by the English and another 300,000 were sold as slaves. Ireland’s population fell from about 1,500,000 to 600,000 in one single decade. Families were ripped apart as the British did not allow Irish dads to take their wives and children with them across the Atlantic. This led to a helpless population of homeless women and children. Britain’s solution was to auction them off as well.
During the 1650s, over 100,000 Irish children between the ages of 10 and 14 were taken from their parents and sold as slaves in the West Indies, Virginia and New England. In this decade, 52,000 Irish (mostly women and children) were sold to Barbados and Virginia. Another 30,000 Irish men and women were also transported and sold to the highest bidder. In 1656, Cromwell ordered that 2000 Irish children be taken to Jamaica and sold as slaves to English settlers.
Many people today will avoid calling the Irish slaves what they truly were: Slaves. They’ll come up with terms like “Indentured Servants” to describe what occurred to the Irish. However, in most cases from the 17th and 18th centuries, Irish slaves were nothing more than human cattle.
As an example, the African slave trade was just beginning during this same period. It is well recorded that African slaves, not tainted with the stain of the hated Catholic theology and more expensive to purchase, were often treated far better than their Irish counterparts.
African slaves were very expensive during the late 1600s (50 Sterling). Irish slaves came cheap (no more than 5 Sterling). If a planter whipped or branded or beat an Irish slave to death, it was never a crime. A death was a monetary setback, but far cheaper than killing a more expensive African. The English masters quickly began breeding the Irish women for both their own personal pleasure and for greater profit. Children of slaves were themselves slaves, which increased the size of the master’s free workforce. Even if an Irish woman somehow obtained her freedom, her kids would remain slaves of her master. Thus, Irish moms, even with this new found emancipation, would seldom abandon their kids and would remain in servitude.
In time, the English thought of a better way to use these women (in many cases, girls as young as 12) to increase their market share: The settlers began to breed Irish women and girls with African men to produce slaves with a distinct complexion. These new “mulatto” slaves brought a higher price than Irish livestock and, likewise, enabled the settlers to save money rather than purchase new African slaves. This practice of interbreeding Irish females with African men went on for several decades and was so widespread that, in 1681, legislation was passed “forbidding the practice of mating Irish slave women to African slave men for the purpose of producing slaves for sale.” In short, it was stopped only because it interfered with the profits of a large slave transport company.
England continued to ship tens of thousands of Irish slaves for more than a century. Records state that, after the 1798 Irish Rebellion, thousands of Irish slaves were sold to both America and Australia. There were horrible abuses of both African and Irish captives. One British ship even dumped 1,302 slaves into the Atlantic Ocean so that the crew would have plenty of food to eat.
There is little question that the Irish experienced the horrors of slavery as much (if not more in the 17th Century) as the Africans did. There is, also, very little question that those brown, tanned faces you witness in your travels to the West Indies are very likely a combination of African and Irish ancestry. In 1839, Britain finally decided on its own to end its participation in Satan’s highway to hell and stopped transporting slaves. While their decision did not stop pirates from doing what they desired, the new law slowly concluded THIS chapter of nightmarish Irish misery.
But, if anyone, black or white, believes that slavery was only an African experience, then they’ve got it completely wrong.
Irish slavery is a subject worth remembering, not erasing from our memories.
Great post SB.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2020, 11:27:13 am »
I thought Reply #18 was an Ermy special....turns out it was just some mad cunt!!

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2020, 11:33:55 am »

Saying "White lives matter" is saying we are all treated the same, that isn't true.

That's great news, we must be doing something right

Offline Belker

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2020, 12:06:36 pm »

You didn't answer the very simple question Roy !

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2020, 12:23:10 pm »

You didn't answer the very simple question Roy !

Yes

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2020, 12:25:56 pm »
Every person held in one of the horrible, flawed, disgraceful, shameful, direct provision centres is homeless you thick gobshite

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2020, 12:44:32 pm »
Ther was one black homeless bloke used to walk around d4 an town in the 90s ....baldy fellow used to wear a long tan coloured coat an surf the bins .......
Anyone remember him? ...

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #28 on: June 25, 2020, 12:46:49 pm »
I thought Reply #18 was an Ermy special....turns out it was just some mad cunt!!

Twas a bit of a rant all rite hal but didnt meet the intellectual heights of a johnny post but I concur it was written by a mad bastard alrite  oops lol

dalymount

« Reply #29 on: June 25, 2020, 01:24:15 pm »
What I cant understand is,( and this is not meant to offend,or criticise anybody) if these direct provision centres are indeed as horrible,as humiliating,as crowded,and as utterly appealing ,as people say,then why do people keep coming ?  Surely they wouuld be better off staying where they are ?

Show Unread Posts