Author Topic: Irish lives matter  (Read 14992 times)

Offline Theoneandonly

Re: Irish lives matter
« Reply #30 on: June 25, 2020, 02:50:05 pm »
What I cant understand is,( and this is not meant to offend,or criticise anybody) if these direct provision centres are indeed as horrible,as humiliating,as crowded,and as utterly appealing ,as people say,then why do people keep coming ?  Surely they wouuld be better off staying where they are ?

Shows just how bad the situation they come from is, if their willing to stay in those kips, it's another magdalene laundry scandal for the future, people shouldn't have to live in those conditions

dalymount

« Reply #31 on: June 25, 2020, 03:29:57 pm »
No absolutely not,but I can only judge on what I hear,I have never been in one so I dont know

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2020, 04:47:33 pm »
What I cant understand is,( and this is not meant to offend,or criticise anybody) if these direct provision centres are indeed as horrible,as humiliating,as crowded,and as utterly appealing ,as people say,then why do people keep coming ?  Surely they wouuld be better off staying where they are ?
Can they read English? Do they get RTE1 in Syria, or whatever shithole from which they came, to have advance info on DP centres? Maybe they heard that an immigrant savd a Paddy's life, by fixing his dicky ticker, so they thought that they would be well looked after here
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

dalymount

« Reply #33 on: June 25, 2020, 05:14:58 pm »
Im sure the ones that are here already have communication with the people back home.do you seriously think they have no idea wjat awaitd them upon arrival in reland ?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2020, 08:00:35 pm »
here's a picture of Aleppo:

That's why they come here. Rich nations fighting a proxy war in their former homeland.

dalymount

« Reply #35 on: June 25, 2020, 08:25:29 pm »
Im sure the ones that are here already have communication with the people back home.do you seriously think they have no idea wjat awaitd them upon arrival in reland ?

You

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #36 on: June 25, 2020, 11:04:28 pm »
I'd imagine that these center's are probably like the Gresham compared to what some of them are coming out of.

And if they dont like it they can always fcuk off back home.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2020, 01:15:22 am »
Every person held in one of the horrible, flawed, disgraceful, shameful, direct provision centres is homeless you thick gobshite
they are not sleeping on the streets are they ?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh and .....stick your mindless  slogans (and your mask) up your ass.
Six legs good, four legs bad!

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2020, 01:20:51 am »
here's a picture of Aleppo:

That's why they come here. Rich nations fighting a proxy war in their former homeland.
heres another picture of  aleppo

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2020, 01:22:41 am »
Because white people are not singled out by police
White people do not suffer discrimination
White people do not suffer from racism

Saying "White lives matter" is saying we are all treated the same, that isn't true.
Saying "Black lives matter" is saying we should all be treated the same.

I realise I may as well be talking to the wall but fuck it!
  4 legs good 2 legs bad  Right ?

Offline TheDevilHimself

« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2020, 01:26:01 am »

Saying "White lives matter" is saying we are all treated the same, that isn't true.

and BTW saying that  all lives matter is saying that all lives matter regardless of colour creed sexual oriantation or  media brainwashing ...but I'll bet you can twist that up too .. 

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2020, 10:03:44 am »
Every person held in one of the horrible, flawed, disgraceful, shameful, direct provision centres is homeless you thick gobshite
they are not sleeping on the streets are they ?
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

oh and .....stick your mindless  slogans (and your mask) up your ass.

Why? .... It seems to be having the desired effect

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2020, 10:17:25 am »

and BTW saying that  all lives matter is saying that all lives matter regardless of colour creed sexual oriantation or  media brainwashing ...but I'll bet you can twist that up too ..

Of course all lives matter, saying it as an antidote to "Black Lives matter" is suggesting that there is some sort of equality and the the situation Black people find themselves in shouldn't be addressed separately.
How is saying All lives matter helping the situation Black people find currently themselves in, all it is doing and all it is meant to do is suggest there is nothing wrong with the current situation and Black people and those supporting them should shut up.
Maybe this time we won't shut up

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2020, 11:00:52 am »
Here did yis see the black Nascar driver who was complaining that he found a noose in his garage?All the other white drivers came out and did a parade to show their support against the alleged racist act.

It then turns out the noose was seen on a video long before the black lad got his garage.The mechanics were using it to pull down the garage door for ages and nobody noticed it.It's just a rope with a loop.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2020, 11:14:06 am »
Here did yis see the black Nascar driver who was complaining that he found a noose in his garage?All the other white drivers came out and did a parade to show their support against the alleged racist act.

It then turns out the noose was seen on a video long before the black lad got his garage.The mechanics were using it to pull down the garage door for ages and nobody noticed it.It's just a rope with a loop.

His complaint was about the use of the confederate flag by supporters which was upheld and is now banned.
He was then assigned a garage for the Talladega Superspeedway and was given the only one that had a pull down rope that had been fashioned into a noose and naturally he reported it.

Show Unread Posts