Author Topic: Covid Payment - confirmation  (Read 28555 times)

Offline Horse

Re: Covid Payment - confirmation
« Reply #105 on: July 03, 2020, 02:28:26 pm »
I'll try and hang in for a while dm, but you're right, the bum boys and doughnut men handed it over ages ago. Unfortunately it seems I'll have to be a bum boy too to survive.  One thing i won't be though is a doughnut man, I'd rather starve. Best of luck with whatever you decide too dm.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #106 on: July 03, 2020, 02:53:31 pm »
You reckon I know nothing about dispatchers ? Is it not the case that they take 15 % commisiin from drivers ?  Is it not the case that FN offered 50 % discount to madical staff ? Is it not the case that traditional dispatchers  told you what to wear ie ( uniforms) what to charge ( discounts) and actually DISCIPLINED drivers by knocking them off the system if the gave back heavily discounted work ?is it not accepted by most drivers that work went out the back door  to cronies,is it not the case that one such dispatch operater blackmailed drivers by blocking them getting insurance if they didnt subscribe to his union,the list goes on

Yer only hearing all this gossip from the ranks.
You know nothing about it.
Your just the fool on the rank only good for taking people home.

That is the whole idea of working as a taxi. :P

what do you do? bring them for dinner, or go clubbing with them or something?

That’s the difference when you work with a dispatch company.
So much other work than just taking people home like you.
Who brings the punters into the City, Airport, train station.
Who do you think services the hotels, multi national companies, corporate accounts, HSE accounts
As I said yer only good for taking people home.

I work 7 days a week, day and night. I only ever sit at a rank early on weekend nights.
I do hospital runs, runs from nursing homes, have regulars, have plenty of work from my website. do runs all over the country, airport runs etc and guess what all the money I take in goes to me, i don't hand any of it over to freenow.

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #107 on: July 03, 2020, 03:19:02 pm »
Website......what's it called ?

dalymount

« Reply #108 on: July 03, 2020, 03:32:35 pm »
You reckon I know nothing about dispatchers ? Is it not the case that they take 15 % commisiin from drivers ?  Is it not the case that FN offered 50 % discount to madical staff ? Is it not the case that traditional dispatchers  told you what to wear ie ( uniforms) what to charge ( discounts) and actually DISCIPLINED drivers by knocking them off the system if the gave back heavily discounted work ?is it not accepted by most drivers that work went out the back door  to cronies,is it not the case that one such dispatch operater blackmailed drivers by blocking them getting insurance if they didnt subscribe to his union,the list goes on

Who do you think services the hotels, multi national companies, corporate accounts, HSE accounts
He says who does the hotels ?  Kellys illegally parked drivers
Who does the HSE  ? The cab company who offers massive discounts on behalf of the drivers.ya haven't a fukin clue how to work on tour own initiative
I work 7 days a week, day and night. I only ever sit at a rank early on weekend nights.
I do hospital runs, runs from nursing homes, have regulars, have plenty of work from my website. do runs all over the country, airport runs etc and guess what all the money I take in goes to me, i don't hand any of it over to freenow.

Offline Jack Meoff

« Reply #109 on: July 03, 2020, 03:39:03 pm »

Hence that’s why you have to work 7 days a week.
Making jack on the rank

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #110 on: July 03, 2020, 03:47:56 pm »

Hence that’s why you have to work 7 days a week.
Making jack on the rank

who said I have to work as much as I do? I just do because I probably wont be in this game in a few years so im making as much as I can now. I will be running other businesses while you and the rest of the freenow workers are walking around with placards protesting about freenow taking 50% from ye.

dalymount

« Reply #111 on: July 03, 2020, 04:25:49 pm »
Id say it will be 75 % by then 1990

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #112 on: July 03, 2020, 04:29:17 pm »
Id say it will be 75 % by then 1990

probably. They will be begging freenow to put it back to 50%.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #113 on: July 03, 2020, 05:23:50 pm »
COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment Confirmation
Confirm your eligibility with us by 13 July
If you are currently in receipt of the COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment we now need you to confirm your continued entitlement to this payment.

If you don’t confirm your payment may be affected.

To continue receiving this payment you must be:
Fully unemployed - permanently or temporarily as a result of COVID-19
Or, if self-employed , your trading income has been significantly reduced
Living in the Republic of Ireland

So we're still allowed to work and claim.

Offline Hugh Jenob

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #114 on: July 03, 2020, 05:27:35 pm »
I wouldn't like to put it to the test. Claim away,  but don't let on to anyone

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

john m

« Reply #115 on: July 03, 2020, 06:14:25 pm »
I have given that line a coat of looking over and I read it as .Hello citizen we are handing out covid coin here are the qualifications .If you are self employed and would like to claim the coin then if your   trading income has been significantly reduced you may apply for the coin .This does not mean you can continue to toil .It just means if you wanted to apply this was the peramiter .You can confirm this by looking at the last page you need to fill in and confirm you have no wages .

https://postlmg.cc/yknM9pgx
« Last Edit: July 03, 2020, 06:18:02 pm by john m »

john m

« Reply #116 on: July 03, 2020, 06:21:56 pm »
Its all about context

Eats,shoots and leaves .You think I mean Big Dommos dinner date with Billy the Bastards Cunt of a kid

Eats,shoots and  Leaves is a Panda Bears dinner menu .

Context is everything .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #117 on: July 03, 2020, 06:28:39 pm »
If you satisfy the criteria i.e. your trading income is significantly reduced and they refuse your claim or suggest you have to cease trading you should appeal and contact your local Solidarity People Before Profit T.D. If you're just trying to convince yourself that you shouldn't work for nothing, carry on.

john m

« Reply #118 on: July 03, 2020, 06:34:47 pm »
It waasx the Qualifying Criteria for self employed people to make a claim .Are Profit from the People the same people who complained and got the Building sites closed the same people who complained workers in a surgical devises factory were being forded to go to work were they the same people who wanted bus drivers to consider strike .John Wayne and a Posse with an Indian Scout couldnt find Gino Kenny in a month of Sundays if they went looking for him .

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #119 on: July 03, 2020, 11:39:34 pm »
COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment Confirmation
Confirm your eligibility with us by 13 July
If you are currently in receipt of the COVID-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment we now need you to confirm your continued entitlement to this payment.

If you don’t confirm your payment may be affected.

To continue receiving this payment you must be:
Fully unemployed - permanently or temporarily as a result of COVID-19
Or, if self-employed , your trading income has been significantly reduced
Living in the Republic of Ireland

So we're still allowed to work and claim.
Rat, got me daisies fitted back on last Tuesday by 2 sound NTA inspectors, one in particular was great , had a chat and he advised me that they can/will/have gone into FN and got the list of drivers working and can  check this against drivers who have de-linked themselves.

He also said they (NTA) can/do share this info with revenue.

So I gather that to mean that you cannot work and claim.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts