Author Topic: Dalymount  (Read 29860 times)

Offline Theoneandonly

Re: Dalymount
« Reply #210 on: July 28, 2020, 06:14:06 pm »
I always hate to see drivers hanging around outside pubs,clubs,and shopping centres where no rank exist.people come on here and talk about offering a good service,yet this is professionalism in the extreme,not to mention illegal

For me, nearby is sitting in my kitchen

dalymount

« Reply #211 on: July 28, 2020, 06:18:57 pm »
I always hate to see drivers hanging around outside pubs,clubs,and shopping centres where no rank exist.people come on here and talk about offering a good service,yet this is professionalism in the extreme,not to mention illegal

not necessarily talking about you,toao,just generally speaking.its very unprofessional,and quite degrading dont you think ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #212 on: July 29, 2020, 11:39:55 am »
I think your Muslimesque attitude to the consumption of alcohol is clouding your judgement, DM. When I'm in the bar I open the Free Now app to see if there are taxis queued outside. If there isn't I ask the bar tender to ring one for me... simples.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #213 on: July 29, 2020, 12:17:51 pm »
I think your Muslimesque attitude to the consumption of alcohol is clouding your judgement, DM. When I'm in the bar I open the Free Now app to see if there are taxis queued outside. If there isn't I ask the bar tender to ring one for me... simples.
rofl
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Horse

« Reply #214 on: July 29, 2020, 01:09:03 pm »

not necessarily talking about you,toao,just generally speaking.its very unprofessional,and quite degrading dont you think ?

Don't quote me DM but afaik its OK to rank illegally if one of 3 criteria is met. 1. If its on the north side its OK.  2. It's OK if its outside a McDonalds.  3. Its OK if you get the go ahead from the guards. As I said don't quote me. I think i remember someone saying something about all this. Perhaps they could clarify on this whole shady side of the industry. 

dalymount

« Reply #215 on: July 29, 2020, 04:45:04 pm »

Don't quote me DM but afaik its OK to rank illegally if one of 3 criteria is met. 1. If its on the north side its OK.  2. It's OK if its outside a McDonalds.  3. Its OK if you get the go ahead from the guards. As I said don't quote me. I think i remember someone saying something about all this. Perhaps they could clarify on this whole shady side of the industry.
the amount of illegal ranking is a pain in the bollox for me anyway.two ranks I tend to use is the small one on batchelors walk,and the cunts are illegally parked just around the corner blocking the traffic on o connell st,cops do fukk all,and the other one is outside PWC byilding on northwall then the scum come up and stop right outside the boat restraunt staring over at me practically giving me the two fingers .its so frustrating that the cops wont do anything about it

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #216 on: July 29, 2020, 04:56:55 pm »

the amount of illegal ranking is a pain in the bollox for me anyway.two ranks I tend to use is the small one on batchelors walk,and the cunts are illegally parked just around the corner blocking the traffic on o connell st,cops do fukk all,and the other one is outside PWC byilding on northwall then the scum come up and stop right outside the boat restraunt staring over at me practically giving me the two fingers .its so frustrating that the cops wont do anything about it
Maybe they are not aware of the rules , perhaps have a word in there ear
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Show Unread Posts