Author Topic: Why Ireland will go back into lockdown .  (Read 9598 times)

john m

Re: Why Ireland will go back into lockdown .
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2020, 11:22:00 am »
Fuk sakes yull have ratt on to you again  :-X

I attributed it to its author ....Robin Mandal is an architect and former president of the Royal Institute of Architects in Ireland

john m

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2020, 11:30:45 am »
Influencers are so important today as the young people are fucking ignorant no general knowledge no emotional intelligence just need for greed so if you can tell them what they need and feed the greed your in the coin .But when they realise how worthless and superficial their lives are then like French Peasants they will revolt and their mates will join in on Twitter or Facebook .

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2020, 11:48:38 am »
Influencers are so important today as the young people are fucking ignorant no general knowledge no emotional intelligence just need for greed so if you can tell them what they need and feed the greed your in the coin .But when they realise how worthless and superficial their lives are then like French Peasants they will revolt and their mates will join in on Twitter or Facebook .

I was watchin "gran tourino " last nite on the owlones next doors telly  an I could see the similarities of meself an
 Clint Eastwood........an owl cnut livin on his own surrounded by  gooks and spooks  only he has a mans car an I drive a fukin prius .....anyway his kids wer trying to put him in a home so they cud get ther inheritance early an his granddaughter was askin him wud he leave the car to her wen he popped his clogs .....me yungfellow one day said to.me ......some day all of this will all be mine lookin around me gaff an he was only 7 ...sad really the way the world goin ...an wen I moved in here yers ago ther was no gooks or spooks ......now they all shouting all ther different languages and the place is as fukin noisy .....wat is it about foreigners and fukin shouting?
Thers 2 Russian blokes living over the owlones next door an she said the noise them havin sex is keepin her up all nite ....I dont sleep in her gaff on account of her pussey and me gettin pussey hair all over me clobber  but I can hear the cnuts at it aswell ...then thers the fukin Brazilians downstairs besides the owlone in the balcony in the next block wit the fukin telly blaring and shouting all fukin day an nite wit all the fukin windows open and the owlfella beside them roaring his fukin head off at the noise of them.....an the indians who work in the curry shop the same ting competing for the fukin airways ....
Jesus tink I'll top meself aswell the way me ireland has turned into a kip
« Last Edit: July 26, 2020, 11:52:45 am by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2020, 11:55:52 am »
Worked with Two Latvians years ago always shouting .One told me back in Commy times half the town were paid by the KGB to spy on the other half so they talk loud so they cant be accused of sedition by whispering .The Irish on the other hand use to lean into you and whisper .Its a cultural thing brought about by opression

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2020, 12:00:45 pm »
More interested in Clint....Moved back to his Spanish house ..looking out on Pebble Beach Bay in Carmel...Just turning 100 soon!..Pic of him with his Latino 20s lover....Thats a life worth living ...the rest is crumbs!!
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2020, 12:46:35 pm »
More interested in Clint....Moved back to his Spanish house ..looking out on Pebble Beach Bay in Carmel...Just turning 100 soon!..Pic of him with his Latino 20s lover....Thats a life worth living ...the rest is crumbs!!

Hes 90 an still knocking them ....It's the money coola .....
Wonder do ambassadors have better looking birds than the rest of us  >:(

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2020, 01:18:41 pm »
Was in California in 2000. Went up to Carmel to see Clint's "Hog's Breath Saloon" stupidly thought that it would be a "spit on the sawdust" type of place, but it wasn't. It was an up market Resto Bar, not particularly spectcular. Carmel also was a very low rise, up market place , with lush vegetation all over the place.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2020, 01:20:03 pm »

Hes 90 an still knocking them ....It's the money coola .....
Wonder do ambassadors have better looking birds than the rest of us  >:(
She's certainly much better looking than Sondra Locke.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2020, 01:24:29 pm »
Yeah...she looks tasty Octy...luv to spread my honey all over her....Ambassadors would t have time for that...They like to count their money ...u till it comes out of their ears...Clint uses his money to buy a bit of fresh meat...when he gets the hunger..Snot looking the best .so he must be paying g her some money to stare down his barrel....Dont quote me...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2020, 01:27:17 pm »
Was in Carmel in 2015...Still looks the same...Bob
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2020, 01:32:14 pm »

I was watchin "gran tourino " last nite on the owlones next doors telly  an I could see the similarities of meself an
 Clint Eastwood........an owl cnut livin on his own surrounded by  gooks and spooks  only he has a mans car an I drive a fukin prius .....anyway his kids wer trying to put him in a home so they cud get ther inheritance early an his granddaughter was askin him wud he leave the car to her wen he popped his clogs .....me yungfellow one day said to.me ......some day all of this will all be mine lookin around me gaff an he was only 7 ...sad really the way the world goin ...an wen I moved in here yers ago ther was no gooks or spooks ......now they all shouting all ther different languages and the place is as fukin noisy .....wat is it about foreigners and fukin shouting?
Thers 2 Russian blokes living over the owlones next door an she said the noise them havin sex is keepin her up all nite ....I dont sleep in her gaff on account of her pussey and me gettin pussey hair all over me clobber  but I can hear the cnuts at it aswell ...then thers the fukin Brazilians downstairs besides the owlone in the balcony in the next block wit the fukin telly blaring and shouting all fukin day an nite wit all the fukin windows open and the owlfella beside them roaring his fukin head off at the noise of them.....an the indians who work in the curry shop the same ting competing for the fukin airways ....
Absolutely hate noise and raised voices in any situation, more so recently (age). ******s in the front seat shouting in my ear to the guys in the back.
Is moving an option Octy? Would the oul ones miss you?

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2020, 03:05:06 pm »
huge fan of clint's movies but he's a dirtbird.
burying the baldy fella left right and center.
he's not even sure how many children he has and I'm not talkin about alzheimers.

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2020, 04:02:48 pm »

Absolutely hate noise and raised voices in any situation, more so recently (age). ******s in the front seat shouting in my ear to the guys in the back.
Is moving an option Octy? Would the oul ones miss you?

She wants the 2 of us to rent our gaffs an rent a thatched cottage gaff on an island or something an retiring an startin a refuge for animals  bob .....I'm thinkin takin her up on it .....
Dublin is a kip .....I'm after spending 2 hours in howth looking for a parking space to go fish for a few mackerel for me dinner ...but I couldn't get one ....I forgot the place is packed on sunday .....again I seen people gettin into taxi .....mite be a good spot if yur around that way

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2020, 05:14:59 pm »

I attributed it to its author ....Robin Mandal is an architect and former president of the Royal Institute of Architects in Ireland

But not to the copyright holder (The Irish Times) who I assume hold this article behind a paywall?

john m

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2020, 05:30:23 pm »

But not to the copyright holder (The Irish Times) who I assume hold this article behind a paywall?

You assume I read the Times and did not recieve the article from the Author .!!!!!

Show Unread Posts