Author Topic: Why Ireland will go back into lockdown .  (Read 9737 times)

dalymount

Re: Why Ireland will go back into lockdown .
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2020, 08:05:06 am »
The problem is we need a benign dictator .Look at the fucking retards in the Greens who wanted to be TD s first chance they get they vote against their own government .This is the most ridicilous country after the Yanks on earth .The fucking kip is beginning to fall apart because the Mongs we elected cant agree on what fiddle we are going to play .Ireland were the champions of Three Card Monty but the fucking Woke kids want cock up the arse and ballbags turned into cunts and Statues removed from outside hotels because the statue that is made of metal suffered .I am going down the chapel to burn the Stations of the Cross because it depicts Jesus suffering .GET A FUCKING GUN .....AND BULLETS .
I keep saying it,THE WORLD IS GONE FUKIN MADWITH LEFT WING LIBERAL CRAP

john m

« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2020, 08:27:14 am »
Dollyer watch the Gambian Daily Bugle for their headline story ....Brothers it is astonishing to be able to report that today I say a Miracle in Dublin Irland .Yes some statues of Black Girls just moved disappeared it was a Miracle .It reminded me of the Catholic Church Mirrikel when the statues moved in Ballinspittle some years ago it was a most beautifull thing Thank God for this miracle it was a sign .A friend of my good friend Big Dommo who also drives a taxi said he was going to go to Paddy Power and have a few Euro on the Statue of Vintage Crop that is on the Curragh to win the 5.30 race .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2020, 11:54:38 am »
Moving statues?.....the fuks that saw it hadn't had a thing to eat for hours.....i'd say everything was fukin movin!!

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2020, 12:25:38 pm »
85 new cases--forget about pubs reopening !
Why not? it's been reported that none of the current cases stem from those pubs that have reopened
Why go you want to kill other businesses? ....  just because you want to become a permanent layabout.
Strange how the ambition of so many taxi drivers is to become dole spongers for life

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2020, 12:41:22 pm »
I had a few pints last night in a place close to the city.They were bringing in chicken and chips from a nearby takeaway. Most there were just glad to have it reopened.

Even if they extend the wet pub lockdown I'm sure many Pubs will apply for restaurant licences to keep some money coming in.All you need is access to a nearby kitchen and you can open as a restaurant.

So if there are any more severe lockdowns they'll have to include pub restaurants too.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2020, 06:06:10 pm »
Even if they extend the wet pub

Are there dry pubs?.....asking for a friend!!

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2020, 06:08:23 pm »
There's actually a dry pub on Capel street somewhere Hal.I won't be going.Probably full of fromer dipsos drinking coffee.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2020, 06:10:39 pm »
Sounds a bit gay to me!!

Show Unread Posts