Author Topic: loada shite  (Read 7663 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: loada shite
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2020, 12:34:56 pm »
It'll be tea and scones in O Sheas Merchant from now on!!

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2020, 01:18:24 pm »
I for one will be boycotting the Shelbourne over this....ridiculous move!!

Yeah I'll never darken their doorstep again
Me to Hal and I was looking forward to me 2 week holiday there
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2020, 01:24:25 pm »
Actually stayed there a few years back.....booked it in June for a stay the following Jan for the missussss birthday,€200 with a fine breakfast included....was really handy falling back from Bruxelles!!

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2020, 01:32:26 pm »
Actually stayed there a few years back.....booked it in June for a stay the following Jan for the missussss birthday,€200 with a fine breakfast included....was really handy falling back from Bruxelles!!
Yes, the afternoon tea is excellent, €49 pp, €64 if you take a glass of shampoo with it. Full of taxi drivers on a Sunday afternoon.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2020, 01:42:32 pm »
Bob...stop knockin those of us who think we're special and above those portrayed in the statues they just removed....and everyone else for that matter!!

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2020, 02:47:49 pm »
It's all a great big fuking black lives matter scam ....
The world has pumped trillions of dollors and euros in relief funds into Africa and wer has the money gone?
Into offshore accounts owned by corrupt politicians.
This black lives matters is now getting billions in donations from celebrities trying to look wholesome so theyll keep their image politically correct and gettin donations by  the billions
From business and corporation trying to look like they support it cause half of fukin America is black an they cant afford to lose the business......
Wer do you think all that money will go ?
Will it go to rebuilding  the  thousands of shops and businesses that wer looted and burned to the ground?
Will it fuk .....
All over some drug addict armed robber scum who didnt believe in the concept of working to get money .....

Do you know wat was really wrong with them?  ......the majority of those that died from the chinese flu in America
Wer black and the blamed the government.....it wasnt the fukin government it was ther genetic fukin make up that killed them but they are always fukin giving out about being victims....so wat do they do ? Go out in ther millions and rob everything that isnt tied down and destroy peoples business and lives including black people who took themselves out of
Poverty by working hard and building an honest hardworking
Life for themselves and ther children .....but them looters are the scum and dirt and filth of the earth ...not only do they not believe in working .... they destroyed any sympathy the world had to the alleged racism within american society...
Why arnt them black leaders condemning that ?
Because ther running a fuking scam and making millions and the more buildings are set in fire the more impact it makes on the media an the telly .......
When was the last time in fukin America a countrywide looting and building burning spree by white people  occured because a white police man was murdered by a black ( and happens weekly)?

It's all a load of bollix in the immortal words of the doc
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 02:55:49 pm by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

dalymount

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2020, 04:32:24 pm »
Driven by the hollywood set.all these cunts are responsible the likes of Meryl Streep,Opera  Winfrey,etc they are also respinsible for driving wedges between men,and women,with their fukin me to movement.look at poor auld Harvey whatsit,and the way 600000000000 cunts accused him of raping them.they need a rub of the relic me thinks ockty ?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2020, 04:38:26 pm »
Pensioners and their relics.....pffft!!

Offline Lizzzy

« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2020, 04:38:56 pm »
Driven by the hollywood set.all these cunts are responsible the likes of Meryl Streep,Opera  Winfrey,etc they are also respinsible for driving wedges between men,and women,with their fukin me to movement.look at poor auld Harvey whatsit,and the way 600000000000 cunts accused him of raping them.they need a rub of the relic me thinks ockty ?

Harvey made Stars out of them, and this is how they treat him.

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2020, 04:42:13 pm »

These two dogs cast by the same company that made the statues for the Shelbourne made £40K 6 years ago, I can only imagine what the statues stolen by the current hotel owners are worth, with the history I'd say 100's of 1000's of £s each, they're probably hoping that they'll compensate them for any losses made during the pandemic

Offline Tony

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2020, 04:49:05 pm »
On the good side there's no more ya gotta get them up there girls.... Thank fuck

'Offensive' tampon ad banned after ASAI received 84 complaints https://jrnl.ie/5162825
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Theoneandonly

« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2020, 04:54:20 pm »
On the good side there's no more ya gotta get them up there girls.... Thank fuck

'Offensive' tampon ad banned after ASAI received 84 complaints https://jrnl.ie/5162825

Thank fuck for that, I'm pretty sure it was "ye gotta get them right up there girls"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2020, 04:56:56 pm »

Completely agree with that.....imagine some fat taxi driver bent over rubbin cream on his ceramics!!

Another ad is for thrush...."itching and scratching down there!!".....

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2020, 05:00:25 pm »
Inanyways....i usually bury it up to the balls!! lol

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2020, 05:01:52 pm »

These two dogs cast by the same company that made the statues for the Shelbourne made £40K 6 years ago, I can only imagine what the statues stolen by the current hotel owners are worth, with the history I'd say 100's of 1000's of £s each, they're probably hoping that they'll compensate them for any losses made during the pandemic

Spot on toao .......theres more to them beutiful statues goin missin than bean blames on that 8 foot retard snuffin it
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts