Author Topic: loada shite  (Read 7664 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: loada shite
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2020, 05:06:38 pm »
On the good side there's no more ya gotta get them up there girls.... Thank fuck

'Offensive' tampon ad banned after ASAI received 84 complaints https://jrnl.ie/5162825

Completely agree with that.....imagine some fat taxi driver bent over rubbin cream on his ceramics!!

Another ad is for thrush...."itching and scratching down there!!".....

I cant see that add but is that the disgusting add wer the big fat slag  says to the other big fat slag "  c,meer  vera how do you shove yur tampon up yur gee " " do ya use an applicator or stick it into your womb with yur first "?

Had to fuck me dinner in the bin last week over it wen it came on
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2020, 05:13:25 pm »
Driven by the hollywood set.all these cunts are responsible the likes of Meryl Streep,Opera  Winfrey,etc they are also respinsible for driving wedges between men,and women,with their fukin me to movement.look at poor auld Harvey whatsit,and the way 600000000000 cunts accused him of raping them.they need a rub of the relic me thinks ockty ?

Naa daily ....Harvey headbanger deserves to get raped in an American jail for the rest of his despicable disgusting  life .......dirty animal ...if someone was doin that to yur daughter yid get a hit on the cnut

Online Bob Shillin

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2020, 05:17:40 pm »
"I cant see that add but is that the disgusting add wer the big fat slag  says to the other big fat slag "  c,meer  vera how do you shove yur tampon up yur gee " " do ya use an applicator or stick it into your womb with yur first "?

Had to fuck me dinner in the bin last week over it wen it came on"

Funny that one doesn't find the ould piss flaps so disgusting when Fagin is rising, so ya never had sexual relations with an overweight woman?. Not a man for the oul cunnilingus Octy?
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2020, 05:21:30 pm »
No fat slags in the ad....just an annoying cunt with a scouser accent.....the ad for thrush is a good looking burd ye wouldn't mind givin one to until she tells ye about her itchin n scratchin "down there"

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2020, 06:13:23 pm »
"I cant see that add but is that the disgusting add wer the big fat slag  says to the other big fat slag "  c,meer  vera how do you shove yur tampon up yur gee " " do ya use an applicator or stick it into your womb with yur first "?

Had to fuck me dinner in the bin last week over it wen it came on"

Funny that one doesn't find the ould piss flaps so disgusting when Fagin is rising, so ya never had sexual relations with an overweight woman?. Not a man for the oul cunnilingus Octy?
I did wake up in gardner street one morning Bobby wit a larger than life woman .....I remember the night before slagging the hole off a mate who was chatting her up in howl at the gowl or some kip ....an then I woke up beside her a rainy morning wondering wer the fuk was I and why was ther no curtains on the windows and then looking down to see a very large  hippoptomus in the bed .......it wasnt pleasant ....to this day I'll never forget
Those words she uttered as I turned to run  for the  29a ....." would you like to see me again"? 
 "Yea sure" I said .....with all the sincerity of a seasoned Hollywood actor at the Oscars an a lump in me troat that was impossibly to swallow .....

Offline Tony

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2020, 06:15:27 pm »
Usually after that tampon add another add comes on for bladder leak draws, i mean who the fuck wants to know..
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2020, 06:42:16 pm »
I see the crowd in direct provision are on hunger strike,and there are immediate efforts being made to address their claims.no such action was taken when 10 BRAVE IRISH MEN died on hunger strike in 1981

No comparsion between the 2.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2020, 06:44:30 pm »
Usually after that tampon add another add comes on for bladder leak draws, i mean who the fuck wants to know..

And she thinks they're attractive.....if i caught a glimpse of a pair o dem there'd be skid marks out the bleedin hall door of her oul wans gaff!!

Offline Tony

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2020, 07:25:43 pm »

And she thinks they're attractive.....if i caught a glimpse of a pair o dem there'd be skid marks out the bleedin hall door of her oul wans gaff!!

Laffin
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2020, 10:22:36 pm »
https://www.rte.ie/news/dublin/2020/0731/1156761-shelbourne-statues-removed/

Wernt slaves atall . Turns out they wer princesses
....hysterical politically correct nonsense an gick ...
Madness  :-X ::)

Offline Octavia1

« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2020, 10:26:43 pm »

dalymount

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2020, 10:27:35 pm »
I see the Grab All Association gave over croke park to the mussys for a bit of an auld pray,yet the fukkers begrudged it to other sporting bodies

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #42 on: July 31, 2020, 10:41:49 pm »
And Garth couldn't even play five nights....nuff said....how many were at that gig today...hope it didn't break the regulations regarding crowd gathering.

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #43 on: July 31, 2020, 10:44:53 pm »
They will probably replace the statues outside the Shelbourne with statues of George Floyd.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #44 on: July 31, 2020, 10:50:40 pm »
Pink Floyd be better.

Show Unread Posts