Author Topic: Get There Your Way  (Read 3098 times)

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: Get There Your Way
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2020, 10:50:38 am »
Yu know the way this fuked up world is going ....in a cople of yers ......adds for lidl will be some black transsexual wearing a dress wearing a hijab  in a wheelchair with a horse he fukin married pushing the shopping trolly an a fuking donkey in a nappy sittin in it wit a " I love greta "sign round its neck
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Tony

« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2020, 10:59:19 am »
Yu know the way this fuked up world is going ....in a cople of yers ......adds for lidl will be some black transsexual wearing a dress wearing a hijab  in a wheelchair with a horse he fukin married pushing the shopping trolly an a fuking donkey in a nappy sittin in it wit a " I love greta "sign round its neck

Laffin me bollix off
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Tony

« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2020, 11:01:40 am »
I think I read that they're outside or inside Harry Crosbies missus cafe somewhere Octy.
Every advertisement now on the telly is a white bloke an a black owlone pushing a brown baby round a supermarket....or a if they really want to up  the ante an push the envelope ....a black bloke an a white owlone an a  black baby sittin in the pram wunderin wer it's real mother is .....yu can always tell the baby is lookin at them sayin to themselves...." who are them cnuts ? Were me ma "
Adds  wit black blokes shavin.....have yu noticed?  All adds on the owlones telly for shavin are big black blokes stripped to ther knickers  so yu can see the skin colour shoved rite into yur face ya big racist bastard ..........every fukin add is a darkly....its like living in fuking Nigeria.....
" Oh wee use darkies cause we not racist an we all inclusive "
Wat a load of fukin horse shite .......thank fuk I dont have a telly

I said the very same thing a few weeks ago, its discrimination against us normal people, next they will have pikies advertising for garda or army recruitment.
Mr. T-bag to you

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2020, 11:24:52 am »
I think I read that they're outside or inside Harry Crosbies missus cafe somewhere Octy.
Every advertisement now on the telly is a white bloke an a black owlone pushing a brown baby round a supermarket....or a if they really want to up  the ante an push the envelope ....a black bloke an a white owlone an a  black baby sittin in the pram wunderin wer it's real mother is .....yu can always tell the baby is lookin at them sayin to themselves...." who are them cnuts ? Were me ma "
Adds  wit black blokes shavin.....have yu noticed?  All adds on the owlones telly for shavin are big black blokes stripped to ther knickers  so yu can see the skin colour shoved rite into yur face ya big racist bastard ..........every fukin add is a darkly....its like living in fuking Nigeria.....
" Oh wee use darkies cause we not racist an we all inclusive "
Wat a load of fukin horse shite .......thank fuk I dont have a telly

I said the very same thing a few weeks ago, its discrimination against us normal people, next they will have pikies advertising for garda or army recruitment.

That's another ting that's annoyin me tony  ....yu know these self appointed covid fukin police you meet in the supermarket....
They look at you like you are a leper ....an they makin tut tut noises an giving yu dagger eyes if yur within 20 feet of them..." yur suppose to social distance 2 meters  " yu can hear them mutter at everyone .....an yur afraid of yur shite to pick up something because the cunts are watching yur every move .....wen yu touch sometin on a shelf yur totally committed to puttin it in the basket or yull get some fuking diabetic morbidly obese cunt with underlying issues giving out fuk to you about handling the goods an spreading the flu ....all of a sudden these cunts who have been stuffing ther face with cream cakes and putting  shite into ther trolly  all ther lives have become  epidemiological experts dictating to the rest of us how to conduct ourselves in a supermarket .......
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Show Unread Posts