Author Topic: More ,More More how do you like it .  (Read 880 times)

john m

More ,More More how do you like it .
« on: October 07, 2020, 01:24:37 pm »
Minister for Social Protection Heather Humphreys has signalled that the Pandemic Unemployment Payment (PUP) could be extended beyond April next year, the current deadline to end the scheme.

Ms Humphreys said the State had already spent just over €3.6 billion on the payment to 800,000 people. The scheme is expected to cost more than €5.2 billion by April 2021, she said.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
Re: More ,More More how do you like it .
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2020, 07:17:07 pm »
Got a very intimidating phone call off me insurance....ther not happy I'm on private ...hinting ther be cosequencesc if I didnt go back as a taxi ..said ide need to take out a new policy if I didnt .. I asked for sumtin in writing....no fuk off I was told ....yur man sounded like a gangster ringing his rival ......I wonder are they under instructions now  but cant legally demand yu change yur policy or was yur man just a cnut or will ther be repercussions to our insurance if we keep it on private????
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

john m

Re: More ,More More how do you like it .
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2020, 07:33:19 pm »
Occi there could be unforseen whatsits from unexpected quarters .If you do not have a licenced taxi then are you entitled to claim the PUP as you say you are observing social distancing to claim the higher amount .If you do not have a licenced taxi should you be applying for Unemployment Benifit?

Show Unread Posts