Author Topic: Freenow Exec to cease from 9th November  (Read 9290 times)

Offline Firewall

Freenow Exec to cease from 9th November
« on: October 12, 2020, 12:35:17 pm »
The Global pandemic has radically impacted the transport market, and changed passenger needs; people are simply doing less business travel and less airport trips - the types of journeys that make up most of the Exec offering.

We always aspire to provide the best service levels possible to our passengers - currently, our Taxi jobs are typically accepted within 15 seconds. However, it has proved much more challenging to match these excellent standards with our Exec service.

We have made a number of attempts to improve and grow the Exec service in the past (such as pricing changes to grow demand, promotions, etc.) however, it has been difficult to deliver a reliable solution for our drivers and passengers.

After much consideration, FREE NOW has taken the difficult decision to pause its participation in the Exec / Premium market until such a time where we believe we can deliver an Exec service that is good enough for our valued customers, and one that can make financial sense for drivers.

The Exec service is planned to finish on 9th November 2020.

Offline mercenary for hire

Re: Freenow Exec to cease from 9th November
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2020, 12:38:50 pm »
Soooooo what's the plan?Turn you off or give you taxi jobs?

Offline Jonno

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2020, 12:46:03 pm »
The Global pandemic has radically impacted the transport market, and changed passenger needs; people are simply doing less business travel and less airport trips - the types of journeys that make up most of the Exec offering.

We always aspire to provide the best service levels possible to our passengers - currently, our Taxi jobs are typically accepted within 15 seconds. However, it has proved much more challenging to match these excellent standards with our Exec service.

We have made a number of attempts to improve and grow the Exec service in the past (such as pricing changes to grow demand, promotions, etc.) however, it has been difficult to deliver a reliable solution for our drivers and passengers.

After much consideration, FREE NOW has taken the difficult decision to pause its participation in the Exec / Premium market until such a time where we believe we can deliver an Exec service that is good enough for our valued customers, and one that can make financial sense for drivers.

I don't know why people keep knocking freenow. Look how much they try to help others. They're all heart, thinking of the drivers and putting their livelihoods first. Such consideration....

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2020, 12:48:22 pm »
I wonder have they already done the deal with Uber and have agreed to stop competing against them for limo work?

Offline Firewall

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2020, 12:49:03 pm »
Not sure, I'll have to ask. To be honest, the increase to a minimum fare of €25 was too much for Exec, considering Uber minimum is €15. Punters looking for  executive cars will just go to Uber now.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #5 on: October 12, 2020, 01:56:21 pm »
Is this about the 20 year jaguar antique old heap of shite that used to park beside me outside peploes that was a freenow "limo"  with baldy tyres and dents all over the ting ?
The fuking blue smoke coming out the back of it ...
Is this wat they talking about ?
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #6 on: October 12, 2020, 10:18:53 pm »

I don't know why people keep knocking freenow. Look how much they try to help others. They're all heart, thinking of the drivers and putting their livelihoods first. Such consideration....

Freenow is great , so it is
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2020, 10:27:28 pm »
Christmas pup bobo has been given the go ahead. Another excuse for the lazy and the takers not to get off their holes this side of Christmas.

dalymount

« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2020, 10:37:59 pm »
Sure theres no fukin wprk out there what do ya want them to do ?

Offline Jonno

« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2020, 10:40:58 pm »
Sure theres no fukin wprk out there what do ya want them to do ?
only kidding Dalyer. They deserve every penny they get. They paid their dues over the years.

dalymount

« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2020, 10:43:26 pm »
They did indeed.im delighted for them.its about time drivers got a break

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2020, 02:42:18 am »

We always aspire to provide the bestizist service levels possible to our passengers/victims - currently, our Taxi jobs are typically accepted within 1500000 seconds. However, it has proved much more challenging to match these excellent standards with our Exec service.I do not know what we can do about it so

Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2020, 02:44:24 am »
Some one is messing here.Its not me
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline Korky

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2020, 06:48:42 am »

+1
Makes a change from the usual shafting
Mehole Martin is great so he is.

Offline Korky

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2020, 06:51:03 am »

+1
Makes a change from the usual shafting
Mehole Martin is great so he is.

Joking aside, fair play to Richard Boyd Barrett, his one man show is the only reason that taxi drivers are getting any consideration.

Show Unread Posts