Author Topic: Budget 2021  (Read 52259 times)

john m

Re: Budget 2021
« Reply #300 on: October 17, 2020, 04:30:07 pm »
It is totally unfair if I cant get the 480 but someone can who chose to stay on the pup a few weeks longer than I did.

I dont think you understand NOBODY IS GETTING 480 >You are allowed earn 480 per month and still claim the Puppy .You still need to pay tax Prsi and Social charge on any earnings .

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #301 on: October 17, 2020, 05:25:07 pm »
480 plus 300 pup? and the rest.

Offline Nite man

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #302 on: October 17, 2020, 05:41:41 pm »

Exact it's open to fraud and cheating there's nothing stopping you from earning more,

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #303 on: October 17, 2020, 05:58:12 pm »

480 per month.....120 plus 300 pup

And given that there's (according to drivers) fukall work about and plenty returning to the streets and FN being cunts....earning the 120 could be a challenge.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #304 on: October 17, 2020, 07:29:08 pm »

And given that there's (according to drivers) fukall work about and plenty returning to the streets and FN being cunts....earning the 120 could be a challenge.

We've had Dalymount,Ken,Van Driver and John M off the top of me head saying there's fuckall work out there,that's good enough for me to say that it's not worth working out there for the hours you put in.

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #305 on: October 18, 2020, 05:47:41 am »

We've had Dalymount,Ken,Van Driver and John M off the top of me head saying there's fuckall work out there,that's good enough for me to say that it's not worth working out there for the hours you put in.

+ 1 marko ....
If van is makin fuk all ......its fuked
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Korky

« Reply #306 on: October 18, 2020, 05:58:49 am »
Stay home. Stay safe, I’ll continue to risk my health to keep the medical staff get through and from work, no appreciation required, although the proceeds of a large go fund me page would be appreciated

john m

« Reply #307 on: October 18, 2020, 08:29:11 am »
Stay home. Stay safe, I’ll continue to risk my health to keep the medical staff get through and from work, no appreciation required, although the proceeds of a large go fund me page would be appreciated

Korky you havent a fucking bulls notion .Cork got away with little if any impact. In Dublin work is was and will remain fucked, down about 70% with only about 20% of the fleet active .You risked nothing as Cork Medical staff were hardly impacted neither were young Cork Students .There are probably quarter of a Million Dubs working from Home not using taxies the same amount not going out to Club.Pub or restaurants at weekends .This shite that Medical Staff risked their health or taxi drivers risked their health is TV bullshit I cant remember more than 6 or 8 cases of medical staff dyeing from contracting this disease probably about the same figure as dead plumbers or Mechanics .Korky if we go and Politically I dont think we will Level 5 you will get a taste of what the business has been like in Dublin and other parts of the country for the last 6 months .

The health impact on most drivers health wont be from ferrying HSE workers to and from their jobs it will be from stress .Wondering where the Mortgage payment or
car payment or food money is coming from .One part of your post is correct STAY SAFE running around like a headless chickens bragging about how much we earned or what Jewelery Free Now present us with every week is little more than giving a running commentary on your High pissing contest achievements .Lads being told they are lazy cunts because they cant get enough non existing work and dont complain are every bit as worthy of Appreciation for playing their part and staying home and STAYING SAFE .

dalymount

« Reply #308 on: October 18, 2020, 08:39:08 am »
Well said erm,neither Korky,or Ken have any idea what its like it Dublin.I stopped working 5 weeks ago,after making 27 euro for 3 nights work,and thats the truth

Offline Korky

« Reply #309 on: October 18, 2020, 09:26:08 am »

Korky you havent a fucking bulls notion .Cork got away with little if any impact. In Dublin work is was and will remain fucked, down about 70% with only about 20% of the fleet active .You risked nothing as Cork Medical staff were hardly impacted neither were young Cork Students .There are probably quarter of a Million Dubs working from Home not using taxies the same amount not going out to Club.Pub or restaurants at weekends .This shite that Medical Staff risked their health or taxi drivers risked their health is TV bullshit I cant remember more than 6 or 8 cases of medical staff dyeing from contracting this disease probably about the same figure as dead plumbers or Mechanics .Korky if we go and Politically I dont think we will Level 5 you will get a taste of what the business has been like in Dublin and other parts of the country for the last 6 months .

The health impact on most drivers health wont be from ferrying HSE workers to and from their jobs it will be from stress .Wondering where the Mortgage payment or
car payment or food money is coming from .One part of your post is correct STAY SAFE running around like a headless chickens bragging about how much we earned or what Jewelery Free Now present us with every week is little more than giving a running commentary on your High pissing contest achievements .Lads being told they are lazy cunts because they cant get enough non existing work and dont complain are every bit as worthy of Appreciation for playing their part and staying home and STAYING SAFE .
Get a fcuking grip John, cork is the same as everywhere else in this shithole, my pm to you a month ago has come to pass on the dates predicted, there’s no work anywhere, but the safety net is in place..you can moan and cry or you can get over yourself, but don’t bother getting hot and bothered and shitting on me. I’m not taking your deliberate misinterpretations

Offline Belker

« Reply #310 on: October 18, 2020, 09:41:54 am »
I came off before 16 weeks were do I stand?
Well, you definitly won't be in the pre-mature ejaculation bracket !   lol

Offline Belker

« Reply #311 on: October 18, 2020, 09:43:57 am »
It's a job an hour out there at the moment by night and that is with me as Ambassador/Screened cab/Gold status and on Priority.
And that's before lockdown.....

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk
I thought the weekend might be better, but it wasn't !
There is nobody moving.

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #312 on: October 18, 2020, 09:50:28 am »
Covid money was cut for many none taxi drivers also Ken.Many are on on notice from their employer.It won't get better until it's over now that the rest of the fleet know they can legally work and claim.

john m

« Reply #313 on: October 18, 2020, 10:13:30 am »
Covid money was cut for many none taxi drivers also Ken.Many are on on notice from their employer.It won't get better until it's over now that the rest of the fleet know they can legally work and claim.

Merc there wont be as many drivers back on the road as you think .Reactivate your insurance ,fuel going to run you at least 50 a week extra doubt you will pick up a ton especially if we go level 4+ Looks like to save Leos Political Life after he attacked Dr Houlihan before numbers Doubled in a week we Will go 4+not 5  that will close down all non essential shops the knock on effect is wholesalers and distributors lay off more staff .There is no work out there now and there will be even less by next Friday .Stay put dont reactivate your insurance wait and and when your finished waiting wait another bit .

Offline Belker

« Reply #314 on: October 18, 2020, 10:24:39 am »
......Korky you havent a fucking bulls notion ....
That is not fair comment John M, both myself and Korky worked our bollocks off during this pandemic, I still can not afford to take a week off since last April. The work all summer was slow and hard and we had to chase work constantly. Myself and Korky shared a lot of information of how to achieve the best returns, much of which was posted on here but it was not easy work, there were many nights that saw myself and Korky feeding the birds the left-overs of our dinner alone on the Grand Parade Taxi rank whilst waiting on a FN job to pop up from anywhere in the city, but between us we worked it out and we did ok but it wasn't Fookin easy !

Show Unread Posts