Author Topic: Taxi driver caught with no insurance banned for 2 years  (Read 5000 times)

Offline Shallowhal

Re: Taxi driver caught with no insurance banned for 2 years
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2020, 05:10:43 pm »
No worries....he'll be looked after by the state.....i doubt he declared having all those points to his insurance...driving like a mad cunt all over the place!!

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2020, 07:31:26 pm »
"cusp of a sentence" WTF  ::fuck ::fuck

Offline Jonno

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2020, 08:52:21 pm »
No worries....he'll be looked after by the state.....i doubt he declared having all those points to his insurance...driving like a mad cunt all over the place!!
Was he a local, or was he Irish??

Sent from my T770H using Tapatalk

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2020, 09:06:20 pm »
Joseph Bankole...

Offline Jonno

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2020, 09:07:36 pm »
Joseph Bankole...
Sounds like a local. Coming over here, taking our jobs etc etc.

john m

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2020, 09:35:02 pm »
There might be a silver lining here .Horse did you ask him if he wants to sell his car ?

Offline Horse

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2020, 09:38:52 pm »
Had a Renault years ago john, never again.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2020, 10:22:19 pm »
There might be a silver lining here .Horse did you ask him if he wants to sell his car ?
No fckn way, smell of ruby murray in it
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline Jonno

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2020, 11:24:25 pm »
No fckn way, smell of ruby murray in it
And they constantly stink of B.O. The fukkin bang off some of those durty bastards is unbelievable. You'd be gagging in the car beside them. If you ever have a stash of money you need to hide, just put it under the soap in their bathrooms.

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2020, 03:47:33 am »
there was a gang of Indian birds that lived next door to me a while back.
they were A1 lookin but the fuckin peggy dell off their breaths was something else.
I thought my breath was scaldy.
I was contemplating burying the baldy fella in to one of them at one stage but it was a huge turn off.
all the hot and spicy gear they eat and you can smell it comin out of the pores of their skin.

Offline Korky

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2020, 04:01:00 am »
This forum needs to move on , more than 50% of taxi drivers were not born in Ireland, enough of the racist rhetoric and jokes. If your stuck in an immigrants job   (Like I am),!suck it up and accept that you didn’t turn out to be the innovator you hoped to be,  you’ve achieved far less than the guy who’s parents toiled to supply you with your 55 cent rice

Offline Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2020, 05:27:16 am »
We need to move on from this Idea that wer all privileged lazy cnuts an that we wer responsible for the slave trade and the British  enslavement  and injustice perpetrated  on countless  millions  people   around the world .not just blacks ...but irish , indian, Australian aboriginal, native Americans , middle easterns the list is endless  .multipletimes of wat hitler ever achieved.....its become a fashion now  to  feel guilty over some cop in America overstepping the mark with some junkie snuffin it ....well guess wat ...i cudnt give 2 flying fuks wat happened to a convicted armed robber who's been on gear since he was 10  an never worked or contributed to his community ..doing nuttin but harm others .....fuk em ....he got wat was comin to him .....black or white fuk the cnut .....the whole blm movement lost all credibility wen that cunt became ther mascot ....this whole ting smells ......
Who came up wit the " great " idea of relating the death of a cunt like that in custody and the slave trade ? Who's great idea was it to justify the looting  and pillagin an burnin all over America Because of that waster junkie piece of shite that shud of been aborted ?
....am I supposed to feel guilty or examine me conscious and
Support something which is false ? A ruse .....this has nothing to do with justice ....its a power struggle .....the black lives matter " movement is nothing but a desire for political power and privilege .......well guess wat ....you have to earn that ... thers no mention of the hundreds of cops that are murdered by blacks ...black cops murdered by blacks  ....thers no mention that most black  people murdered are murdered by blacks ..thers no mention that the civil war was fought by mostly white men to outlaw slavery and that 10s of thousands gave ther lives for the  cause ...thers no mention that the last president before forest gump trump was a black man ....and that blacks are well represented in the police force and in civic office and that if yu get off yur arse in America yu can be anything yu want and yur skin colour has absolutely sweet fuk all to do with anything......
The fact of the matter is ...blaming your laziness and antisocial behaviour on the slave trade is a fuking disgrace to the memory of the millions of people who wer captured and taken from ther homes and used as slaves and raped , tortured and murdered ........
How do you fight injustice?  ...you educate yourself ....you work your arse off and you fuking crawl out of the gutter or ghetto ....you follow Martin Luther king or nelson Mandelas example ....30 fuking years in prison and he becomes president..........
You dont set fire to Walmart....rob a telly ....and wallow in unemployment and injecting yurself with gick and blaming the colour of yur skin on poor life choices ......
Wud ya go an ask me  me big brown  hairy arse
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 05:40:13 am by Octavia1 »
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Jonno

« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2020, 07:26:51 am »
there was a gang of Indian birds that lived next door to me a while back.
they were A1 lookin but the fuckin peggy dell off their breaths was something else.
I thought my breath was scaldy.
I was contemplating burying the baldy fella in to one of them at one stage but it was a huge turn off.
all the hot and spicy gear they eat and you can smell it comin out of the pores of their skin.
It's a real shame when you see a decent looking burd wasted because of the bang off her breath. De blax is de same. On a VERY RARE occasion you'll come across a real cracker, only to realise upon her entering the car that she was just after having her lunch consisting of a turd sandwich washed down with a glass of stagnant ditch water. Such a waste.

dalymount

« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2020, 07:49:09 am »
This forum needs to move on , more than 50% of taxi drivers were not born in Ireland, enough of the racist rhetoric and jokes. If your stuck in an immigrants job   (Like I am),!suck it up and accept that you didn’t turn out to be the innovator you hoped to be,  you’ve achieved far less than the guy who’s parents toiled to supply you with your 55 cent rice
your right .more then 50%  of them were NOT born here,and when the other 50% come over here and take all the work,and gold stars have to offer,we'll see if ya STILL want us to stop having a go at them

Show Unread Posts