Author Topic: Taxi driver caught with no insurance banned for 2 years  (Read 4999 times)

john m

Re: Taxi driver caught with no insurance banned for 2 years
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2020, 08:00:56 am »
We need to move on from this Idea that wer all privileged lazy cnuts an that we wer responsible for the slave trade and the British  enslavement  and injustice perpetrated  on countless  millions  people   around the world .not just blacks ...but irish , indian, Australian aboriginal, native Americans , middle easterns the list is endless  .multipletimes of wat hitler ever achieved.....its become a fashion now  to  feel guilty over some cop in America overstepping the mark with some junkie snuffin it ....well guess wat ...i cudnt give 2 flying fuks wat happened to a convicted armed robber who's been on gear since he was 10  an never worked or contributed to his community ..doing nuttin but harm others .....fuk em ....he got wat was comin to him .....black or white fuk the cnut .....the whole blm movement lost all credibility wen that cunt became ther mascot ....this whole ting smells ......
Who came up wit the " great " idea of relating the death of a cunt like that in custody and the slave trade ? Who's great idea was it to justify the looting  and pillagin an burnin all over America Because of that waster junkie piece of shite that shud of been aborted ?
....am I supposed to feel guilty or examine me conscious and
Support something which is false ? A ruse .....this has nothing to do with justice ....its a power struggle .....the black lives matter " movement is nothing but a desire for political power and privilege .......well guess wat ....you have to earn that ... thers no mention of the hundreds of cops that are murdered by blacks ...black cops murdered by blacks  ....thers no mention that most black  people murdered are murdered by blacks ..thers no mention that the civil war was fought by mostly white men to outlaw slavery and that 10s of thousands gave ther lives for the  cause ...thers no mention that the last president before forest gump trump was a black man ....and that blacks are well represented in the police force and in civic office and that if yu get off yur arse in America yu can be anything yu want and yur skin colour has absolutely sweet fuk all to do with anything......
The fact of the matter is ...blaming your laziness and antisocial behaviour on the slave trade is a fuking disgrace to the memory of the millions of people who wer captured and taken from ther homes and used as slaves and raped , tortured and murdered ........
How do you fight injustice?  ...you educate yourself ....you work your arse off and you fuking crawl out of the gutter or ghetto ....you follow Martin Luther king or nelson Mandelas example ....30 fuking years in prison and he becomes president..........
You dont set fire to Walmart....rob a telly ....and wallow in unemployment and injecting yurself with gick and blaming the colour of yur skin on poor life choices ......
Wud ya go an ask me  me big brown  hairy arse

Absolute brilliant insightful piece of writing Occi .

dalymount

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2020, 08:25:17 am »
But he's right

john m

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2020, 08:41:16 am »
But he's right

Of course he is right but the bit he leaves out is When the Black Man, Asian tries to compete with the White Man the White man sees competition and attacks his efforts using the colour of his skin as a weapon against him not the quality of his effort .Just look at this industry all you need is a driving licence and a sense of direction and you can do it .I learned to drive in a company car when I was 14 and could always find me way home from a gaff anywhere in Dublin if I left some youngone home after a dance but somehow a man that has the drive and ingenuity to get himself and his family half way across the world lacks the skills of a pubescent teenager required to drive a taxi or is somehow less capable .(in the eyes of some )

dalymount

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2020, 09:58:07 am »
Nothing to do with the skill of driving John,its to do with what I already predicted which was,lets see how welcoming we to these foreigners now that the work is so scarce

john m

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2020, 10:18:57 am »
Nothing to do with the skill of driving John,its to do with what I already predicted which was,lets see how welcoming we to these foreigners now that the work is so scarce

Im sitting 5th on the rank Im 5th on the rank I couldnt give a fuck which licenced taxi driver is ahead of me im 5th end of .

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2020, 10:36:47 am »
Some haven't learned the "skill" of driving...for sure!!

Offline taxi1990

« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2020, 07:17:27 pm »
there was a gang of Indian birds that lived next door to me a while back.
they were A1 lookin but the fuckin peggy dell off their breaths was something else.
I thought my breath was scaldy.
I was contemplating burying the baldy fella in to one of them at one stage but it was a huge turn off.
all the hot and spicy gear they eat and you can smell it comin out of the pores of their skin.

Like you would have had a chance, they are married off to some other Indian in an arranged marriage.

As for the comments on what they eat, what do we eat that make our breath so great/ Irish stew, coddle, super macs?

one thing about Indians, I find is they have a great way about them, very friendly non offensive people in my experience, they never give you a bit of trouble in the taxi either, not like some of our own thick ignorant animals.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2020, 10:02:49 pm »
Why do Indians smell? ........

So blind people can hate them too.
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

dalymount

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2020, 06:33:07 am »
Why do Indians smell? -because they shite themselves when they see the cowboys coming over the hill

So blind people can hate them too.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2020, 03:09:00 pm »
Immigrant?

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2020, 12:35:20 am »
Funny that his taxi licence remains valid?

Show Unread Posts