Author Topic: Irish Sport  (Read 10255 times)

john m

Irish Sport
« on: November 01, 2020, 08:55:31 am »
WTF is wrong with Irish Sport ?Mens Soccer they fall at the last .Womens Soccer lose by an Own Goal backpass .Rugby get a Chance to win the 6 nations and they play the worst they have played in years .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
Re: Irish Sport
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2020, 11:50:08 am »
We live in a country ...that applauds...second best..Go back to Eamon Coughlans feat of always coming fourth ...without a medal....A hero in this country.
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2020, 11:55:44 am »
It seems to be an Irish thing to fuck up .The Womens soccer they lost the game with an own goal backpass from outside the box then missed a pen .Last night the Rugby team made Schoolboy errors .Irish sport seems to be in a bad place .For the Amount of Professional Golfers we had playing we were the best country pro rata for winning majors .Think our next Soccer Match is a FRIENDLY against England that will be good for moral if we take another thumping .

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2020, 01:11:12 pm »
We live in a country ...that applauds...second best..Go back to Eamon Coughlans feat of always coming fourth ...without a medal....A hero in this country.
Ah Coola, who could forget Helsinki '83.

Not to forget.

And another one.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 01:20:35 pm by Bob Shillin »
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2020, 02:18:47 am »
Dundalk beaten 4-3...Womens team beaten by Glascow...Country of winners...we are...so we are....We come fifth in a semi-final.....and Kenny says he has nothing to fear from England...and the ship jumpers...
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2020, 07:30:23 am »
Dundalk beaten 4-3...Womens team beaten by Glascow...Country of winners...we are...so we are....We come fifth in a semi-final.....and Kenny says he has nothing to fear from England...and the ship jumpers...

Great Performance by Dundalk

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2020, 06:55:07 pm »
Yeah, they lost. Great performance by Trump in the US election, too - at least that's what you have to tell spoilt Children when they lose.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2020, 04:14:31 am »
Never thought I would see it....3 Irish internationals playing for England against Ireland next week....This Country should be named Lazerus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;LAZERUS COME fourth....for Ireland in a semi-final......
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2020, 07:15:24 am »
Never thought I would see it....3 Irish internationals playing for England against Ireland next week....This Country should be named Lazerus;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;LAZERUS COME fourth....for Ireland in a semi-final......

Big Dommos uncle owns Ships he still lives in the flats has never been outside Ireland but his ships are registered in Bermuda .The 3 IRISH Internationals are British born they are British they like big Dommos Uncles Ships just used Ireland as a flag of convenience as youth players to help their careers .Tony Grelish qualified on the Granny Rule .Look at the English Cricket team more foreign born players in that team than a Jack Charlton team ..Rep of Ireland Soccer team cant even attract English Championship players to sign for us now until the Brexit shit is sorted Players wont know about work visas if they dont hold a UK passport

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2020, 07:56:36 pm »
Didn't Mick "undred percent ayerish" McCarthy have a trial for England before settling on being Irish?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2020, 09:26:43 pm »
There's been a few Irish who went on trial in England in the 70's but ended up on the bench....they ended up getting released.

john m

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2020, 09:35:01 pm »
Kerry Dixon playing well for Chelsea and scoring goals his grannys grannys sisters cousin on his mothers side was Irish so Big Jack went after him England gave him one cap so he couldn't sign for us .He only ever got the one cap .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2020, 05:53:14 pm »
We're discussing sport not politics, Hal.

David Sapher

« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2020, 04:46:28 pm »
I'm a big Chelsea fan! I am very worried about them!

john m

« Reply #14 on: November 12, 2020, 11:33:14 am »
https://www.paddypower.com/football/friendlies-international/england-v-republic-of-ireland-30111670  Leave out some sort of Patriotism Crap .The Rep of Ire Soccer team are Poor even worse than that they are desperate Probably the worst Irish Team I have ever seen .England have a Good record at Home .Paddy Power 7/2 England _2 looks a fair price With Kane playing and No real Irish Defense and a Keeper who couldnt keep bees ..How bad are Ireland ? 6-0 ...7-0 ..8-0 Im having a bet on all four England to win -2 and then England to win by 6/7 or 8 If they score early our heads will go down Kenny is beginning to look like he is out of his League .

Show Unread Posts