Author Topic: Irish Sport  (Read 10246 times)

Offline markmiwurdz

Re: Irish Sport
« Reply #15 on: November 12, 2020, 02:01:35 pm »
https://www.paddypower.com/football/friendlies-international/england-v-republic-of-ireland-30111670  Leave out some sort of Patriotism Crap .The Rep of Ire Soccer team are Poor even worse than that they are desperate Probably the worst Irish Team I have ever seen .England have a Good record at Home .Paddy Power 7/2 England _2 looks a fair price With Kane playing and No real Irish Defense and a Keeper who couldnt keep bees ..How bad are Ireland ? 6-0 ...7-0 ..8-0 Im having a bet on all four England to win -2 and then England to win by 6/7 or 8 If they score early our heads will go down Kenny is beginning to look like he is out of his League .

We normally punch above our weight in this particular fixture so I'm inclined to think it won't be a slaughter tonight (hopefully).

john m

« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2020, 02:07:40 pm »
I had 50@13/8 upgraded Price with Powers -1
         50@4/1 ,,, ,,  ,,   ,,  ,,  ,,  ,,  ,,  ,,  , -2
Then 4  5ers 5-0 6-0 7-0 8-0

Really I think we are Shite worst Irish Side I have ever seen .No strikers no defenders no midfield .There will be an edge to this with Rice and Grealish trying to Prove a point so dont see it as a friendly .Cant see it turning out any way good for us .

john m

« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2020, 08:51:34 pm »
is harry winks the worst ever england player if he comes back on in the second half im declairing for england ill get a game.Ireland unlucky to not score.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2020, 09:18:11 pm »
Looking good John,Direland awful tonight so far...

john m

« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2020, 09:26:46 pm »
Looking good John,Direland awful tonight so far...

Cashed out on 6-0 7-0 got my stake money back .2/7 England if you had coin was mugging .God be with the days I had a Credit card 7 grand to win two .

john m

« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2020, 10:09:45 pm »
Giles ,Dumphy followed by these Muppetts .Can you imagine an Irish player got Man of the Match in a 3-0 loss .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2020, 09:48:01 pm »
Did "we" win?

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2020, 11:03:29 am »
Ermy gave it away!!

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2020, 11:28:40 am »
Imagine a team who cant score ...using I foward...Put 3 up front and bypass midfield....Go longball Jack again...Shity players
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2020, 11:39:17 am »
Imagine a team who cant score ...using I foward...Put 3 up front and bypass midfield....Go longball Jack again...Shity players

Commentator was priceless Big Dommo nearly swallowed his false teath Coughed up a gobfull of Cheap Lidil Cider all over the Peanuts on the table we had to wash them before we could finish eating them .Commentator says when Ireland make a double substitution We are bringing on a bit of pace and class .For fuck sake we didnt possess Pace or Class in the starting 11 so what were these two Giants of the game doing on the subs bench .That team was so bad one player actually had and played with Covid and nobody noticed ..Then our Genius of a Commentator says Idou or whatever his name is .Played great he is the future of this side a striker who didnt have a shot played great .Lucky he dosent do racing commentary ."He was running a great race until he fell at the first but Im going to back him for the Derby based on that run" .

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2020, 11:44:31 am »
Dommo knows his football....Did he play with Fatima
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #26 on: November 14, 2020, 12:09:39 pm »
Dommo Not from them flats he is from the Other ones .But he did Play in the 5 a sides in the Gloster Diamond and Inchicore and Ballyer .He was the first youngfella from the Flats to have a pair of Mitre Boots and a Gola schoolbag .His sister acquired  them for him in Elveries for his Conformation present his other sister got his suit in Mc Birnies .Now when I say suit the jacket and the trousers didnt match as she couldnt get both bits  at the same time .

john m

« Reply #27 on: November 14, 2020, 12:17:43 pm »
Dommo knows his football....Did he play with Fatima

I thought you meant play football but if you mean did Big Dommo ever play with Fatima Delaney from the Gaffs beside the flats then Probably .He dosent tell me everything .

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #28 on: November 14, 2020, 04:34:22 pm »
Would a NH horse be eligible to run in the derby, erm?

john m

« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2020, 05:34:46 pm »
Would a NH horse be eligible to run in the derby, erm?
Of course as long as he was only a 3 year old .

Show Unread Posts