Author Topic: Irish Sport  (Read 10245 times)

Offline Bob Shillin

Re: Irish Sport
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2020, 05:57:04 pm »
Q:

Would a better/more established manager get any more out of our team ?

No disrespect to Stephen Kenny but perhaps he is out of his league !

Wales are as poor as we are .We were desperate absolutely no progress .We havent been beaten this often since Brian was beaten in Clontarf .
By saying that I know little or nothing about the game, I nullify my comments. However I hope that Kenny sticks with his plan for this more intersting style of football to watch, and that he gets results when some of his proven goalscorers are back in action
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2020, 06:30:07 pm »
I'm glad you nullified that nonsense. As someone else with little or no interest in soccer I would argue that they should skip straight to the penalty shootout.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2020, 08:45:32 pm »
Q:

No disrespect to Stephen Kenny but perhaps he is out onm=f his league !

Wales are as poor as we are .We were desperate absolutely no progress .We havent been beaten this often since Brian was beaten in Clontarf .
By saying that I know little or nothing about the game, I nullify my comments. However I hope that Kenny sticks with his plan for this more intersting style of football to watch, and that he gets results when some of his proven goalscorers are back in action

Proven Goalscorers, names please ?
He who fears he will suffer, already suffers because he fears.

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2020, 08:47:13 pm »
Interesting article in the Sun today about the Irish Teams "Goal of the Season" , normally they narrow it down to three and then choose the winner from that. going to have a fckn problem this year

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2020, 08:52:11 pm »
Doherty and McClean with covid and Idah with an injury out of the game V Bulgaria on Wednesday.

Offline Bob Shillin

« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2020, 09:07:28 pm »
Q:

Mc Goldrick 15 for Sheffield 2019. Connolly 2 against Spurs. Idah hatrick for Norwich against Preston. Robinson 2 for West Brom against Chelsea. Duffy Ireland's top scorer in the last 4 years.
"So look into the mirror, do you recognise someone, is it who you always thought you would become, when you were young?"

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #51 on: November 17, 2020, 02:44:00 am »
The cheek of them Irish players?....accepting player of the match awards...McClean standing there with a big cut glass vase..Ffs...Think he kicked the ball 5/6 times.They should be paying us for having to watch it.....and the kids being charged 150 euro a season to play for a team...Muppetland
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2020, 09:42:34 pm »
Q:

Mc Goldrick 15 for Sheffield 2019. Connolly 2 against Spurs. Idah hatrick for Norwich against Preston. Robinson 2 for West Brom against Chelsea. Duffy Ireland's top scorer in the last 4 years.
Pity auld Goldie has retired, still hope for us with the rest of your list

john m

« Reply #53 on: November 19, 2020, 09:57:48 pm »
I dont bet but if I had 1241.56 euro in my bank account I would have a bet this weekend .Leinster football Dublin 1/20 .Cork to betat Tipp 2/9 in football and Donegal to beat Cavan pays just under 1/2 or 50% return on your investment .If I was stuck for coin I would pile on ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #54 on: November 23, 2020, 09:18:59 pm »
Did it win?

Offline stonethecrows

« Reply #55 on: November 23, 2020, 10:28:36 pm »
I dont bet but if I had 1241.56 euro in my bank account I would have a bet this weekend .Leinster football Dublin 1/20 .Cork to betat Tipp 2/9 in football and Donegal to beat Cavan pays just under 1/2 or 50% return on your investment .If I was stuck for coin I would pile on ?
Thanks be the fcuk you were stuck for money .

Offline Belker

« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2020, 04:10:35 am »
Did it win?
No, but it nearly did, the Dubs won handy on Sat but Tipp beat Cork (1/5) in the football on Sun fer the first time in 20 odd years and Cavan also beat Donegal (1/12) again fer the first time in 20 odd years.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2020, 10:20:28 am »
2/9 letting you down would be my last bet on that particular sport.

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2020, 06:49:35 pm »
I guess that's the trouble with the gaylick, it's bent as fuck... if you'll excuse some of the puns...

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2020, 07:41:57 pm »
We're discussing sport not politics, Hal.

From what i see....Irish sport is more political than sporty!!

Show Unread Posts