Poll

Is this a Hustle or was it Genuine ?

Hustle.
15 (75%)
Genuine.
5 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 18

Voting closed: November 15, 2020, 11:59:26 am

Author Topic: Hustle or Genuine. Call it ?  (Read 17651 times)

john m

Re: Hustle or Genuine. Call it ?
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2020, 07:34:04 pm »
Send her your address so she has somewhere to Crash next time she misses the train .Tell her the spare key is under the flower pot .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #136 on: November 16, 2020, 07:38:22 pm »
Full name Emma Peel.

And yes Ken, I've been there before. A yoke I picked up from Beaumont to the Brig. She went into an apartment block to get the money, never to be seen again.

The local cop told me, Megan Lawlor, 9 Baron's house Hall was shacked up with a FN and I'd be lucky to get a red cent out of her (Benefit scrounger).

She'd fallen asleep on a sunbed while just having the ONE can of Dutch gold apparently. Just so she can look like the baby!

We live and learn.

https://www.facebook.com/megan.lawlor.900

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #137 on: November 16, 2020, 07:42:51 pm »
Immigrant?

dalymount

« Reply #138 on: November 16, 2020, 08:12:41 pm »
Full name Emma Peel.

And yes Ken, I've been there before. A yoke I picked up from Beaumont to the Brig. She went into an apartment block to get the money, never to be seen again.

The local cop told me, Megan Lawlor, 9 Baron's house Hall was shacked up with a FN and I'd be lucky to get a red cent out of her (Benefit scrounger).

She'd fallen asleep on a sunbed while just having the ONE can of Dutch gold apparently. Just so she can look like the baby!she was shacked up with a FN ? are that fukin crowd renting out apartments as well ?

We live and learn.

https://www.facebook.com/megan.lawlor.900

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #139 on: November 16, 2020, 08:49:50 pm »
Text her fukall Ken....put it down to you being a decent cunt and forget her.....you'll no doubt catch her again....but next time get double the fare up front....and give her fukall else!!

+1,just start forgetting about her and do yourself a favour,we've all been caught by something similar through the years and the likelihood of her coughing up the dosh are zilch.

She will keep stringing you along and has no intention of paying and now she will have your address.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2020, 10:47:42 am »
Yeah Ken... burds and stringin you along....there's a pattern emerging!! lol

john m

« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2020, 11:47:45 am »
Sleep did not come easy to Kenneth .The sound of Petrus and Ivan crashing the Brown Compostable waste bins onto the lifting gear at the back of the bin truck had disturbed his shallow sleep not deep rem sleep but shallow breathless sleep .Ken had drifted away after nearly fourthy minutes struggling for peace agitated by Nicotine and Caffeine he had consumed after another fruitless night shift on the Boulivard of Broken Dreams that was Cork City .The Panna, Mc Curtin Street all void of people .Ken had struggled to wrestle rest for his tortured sole .He had tried counting sheep but that never worked as he always replaced the sheep in the dungeon of his mind with counting taxi fares .Tonight's Coffee was Black as Ken had used up the carton on milk he bought in the Garage on the Douglas Road on Sunday Night .Lying on his bed his, strong workboots cast across the floor and his Cordoroy slacks hanging listlessly off the back of the chair beside the dresser that acted as a plinth for his statue of the Child of Prague .Once again Ken tried for rest for sleep to dream .He started to hum in his head ."Mo milk today my babys gone away la la la la la la ..Then there she was invading his slumber messing with his fragile mind the Purple Coated Princess with the well fitting denims from the week before last week .Like a Mairmaid luring ancient mariners onto the rocks and into danger ,She was goading Ken seducing him with unwritten  promise of unmentioned reward if only he would send her his address .Tormented he wondered was she going to really send me my score and more or was there more to the score if only I sent her my address .The Purple Princess was now tattooed on the cortex of Kens mind playing with his very sanity .What if I dont send her me address Ill never get me score and more back but if I do I might get more than I bargained for .Sleep finally descended deep restful sleep .The cell door  of restfulness had slammed shut keeping Ken safe from the Purple Coated Princess until the call of his ageing bladder would awaken him for a piss then once again the vista of the Purple Coated Princess would once again visit and those funny familiar forgotten feelings would come walking all over his mind  .The Cute Whore Jackeen John M smirked  to himself as he thought how many of you who read this are now humming Hermans Hermits or Engelbert Humperdink Songs .
« Last Edit: November 17, 2020, 11:54:34 am by john m »

dalymount

« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2020, 01:01:37 pm »
Oh how romantic

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #143 on: November 17, 2020, 07:03:29 pm »

dalymount

« Reply #144 on: November 17, 2020, 07:22:03 pm »
Ah in fairness the erm is entertaining,but then again I used to think des o conner was entertaining

Offline Dr. Martin Gooter Bling

« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2020, 07:34:49 pm »
do ye remember the stan boardman fokkers joke he told des o'connor. brilliant.

dalymount

« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2020, 07:37:47 pm »
No dont remember

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #147 on: November 17, 2020, 08:29:56 pm »
FFS, most of the lads on here can't remember what they posted yesterday.

Offline markmiwurdz

« Reply #148 on: November 17, 2020, 08:57:24 pm »
do ye remember the stan boardman fokkers joke he told des o'connor. brilliant.

He got fooked off live TV forever after telling that gag.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #149 on: November 17, 2020, 08:59:07 pm »
It's like the fukin Bermuda Triangle in here....which is probably pretty much like the Auld Triangle in fairness!!

Show Unread Posts