Author Topic: Business Planning  (Read 6536 times)

john m

Re: Business Planning
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2020, 04:56:25 am »
BATTLE OF THE EGOS .WHO WINS THE GOVERMENT OR THE DOCTORS .Beginning to look like lockdown wont end on December 1st .Will we ever get back to normal ?....THU, 19 NOV, 2020 - 22:15
PAUL HOSFORD POLITICAL CORRESPONDENT
Workers are still attending workplaces while symptomatic with Covid-19, the Deputy chief medical officer has said.

Dr Ronan Glynn said the behaviour was one example of why Ireland's rate of new cases remained high as the National Public Health Emergency Team (Nphet) yesterday announced four new deaths and 429 cases of the virus.

"As we can see from the data, the level of traffic, the level of attendance at workplaces is higher than we would have expected, given the level of measures that are in place.

"The key message is that a proportion of cases are arising in workplace settings where people who have attended work while symptomatic.

"That is a message that hasn't gotten across. It's never acceptable, but this year particularly if people have symptoms, they should not be taking the chance."

Chief Medical Officer Dr Tony Holohan said that there was a "role for employers to play" in ensuring people do not come to work while sick, saying there was a need for "leadership".

"Basic public health advice at the moment is for people to stay at home, except in certain situations, like leaving the home for the purpose of essential work. Working from home — I think this message really hasn't gotten through.

"You look at the traffic and you look at what's going on in workplaces, people will tell you stories that carparks are full, canteens are full in workplaces — some people are really not listening to this message. And they're meeting up unnecessarily.

"It's absolutely clearly understood that not everybody is in a workplace situation where they can work from home, but clearly many, many people who are in situations where they can work from home are choosing to come into the workplace and meet up and have engagements. They're creating transmission opportunities and that's just one example."

With just 12 days until Ireland's Level 5 restrictions are due to end, Dr Holohan said that a "doubling down of the national effort" was needed to bring the figure down. Nphet has said that it wants to be below 100 cases by December 1.

Learn more
Dr Holohan said that he was "still hopeful" that this could be achieved, despite stagnation in a decline in cases over recent days.

Professor Philip Nolan, chair of the Nphet Epidemiological Modelling Advisory Group saying that a small change in social habits could bring the R number down to below 0.5 to allow the country have flexibility when it comes to the easing of restrictions.

Meanwhile, Health Minister Stephen Donnelly told the Dáil that the second wave of the virus has been 90% less fatal than the first.

He paid tribute to the country's healthcare workers for the "extraordinary improvement" in case fatalities.

john m

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2020, 05:50:15 am »
Minister for Health Stephen Donnelly has told the Dáil there has been a "more than 90% reduction in fatalities" in the second wave of Covid-19 compared to the first wave.

He was speaking during a debate on the report of the Special Committee on Covid-19 Response.

What the fuck is going on .Back in Lockdown 1 attack of the Cold if they said they had two spoon fulls of cough medicine and a big blue pill you could take and it would reduce the fatality rate by 90% we would of all been celebrating .Instead now with 90% less death rate we close the whole kip down .

john m

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2020, 06:17:06 am »
AND JUST WHEN YOU THINK YOU KNOW STUPIT Northern Ireland will reopen cafés and hair salons tomorrow - and then close them a week later - under a new proposal agreed tonight.

The Stormont Executive has decided to impose a strict two week "circuit breaker" from Friday, 27 November.

Non-essential retail, which was allowed to stay open during current restrictions introduced five weeks ago, will close at that time.

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO RUN A BUSINESS

john m

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2020, 12:48:58 pm »
Just listening to a debate not really a debate a diatribe from some doctor type telling a Minister he has no right to govern the country if it means they overide his advice .The cunt says to the minister "Are you ready to accept responsibility for any deaths "Who the fuck do these cunts think they are .Out walking with our kid this morning in the Memorial Park not one person wearing a mask passed about a dozen taxies on the road not one driver wearing a mask .This battle is lost Covid Fatigue has set in.Time for the Government to thank NEFED for all their advice and hand them their P60 .

Offline Nite man

• Valued Contributor
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2020, 01:04:25 pm »
Most taxis have screens so no mask needed.

dalymount

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2020, 01:11:59 pm »
Just listening to a debate not really a debate a diatribe from some doctor type telling a Minister he has no right to govern the country if it means they overide his advice .The cunt says to the minister "Are you ready to accept responsibility for any deaths "Who the fuck do these cunts think they are .Out walking with our kid this morning in the Memorial Park not one person wearing a mask passed about a dozen taxies on the road not one driver wearing a mask .This battle is lost Covid Fatigue has set in.Time for the Government to thank NEFED for all their advice and hand them their P60 .
dont think a mask is mandatory outdoors John

john m

« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2020, 01:21:03 pm »
dont think a mask is mandatory outdoors John

They are not but nobody has opted to wear one .We have been told for months Mask .Apart and wash .Nobody was observing the " meter rule including meself .I think with Doctors now looked upon as Warlocks with mystical Powers doing daily sound bites the Government have lost control .You can gargle in the street no you cant yes you can .Eating a Mc Donlads in a car is good .Holohan and his mates are now running the country from their Dail in RTE and Virgin Media .Trump complains that Biden robbed the election the Doctors have performed a Coup they are making the moves not the Government .Something is going to snap and soon .

dalymount

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2020, 01:24:41 pm »
But sure dp ya not remember the time the country was run by the maynooth collage,and the GAA ?

Offline Rat Catcher

• Part Time Amateur Scum
« Reply #23 on: November 23, 2020, 09:16:02 pm »
To be fair, the G double A have been fantastic during the pandemic organising and assisting volunteers to make sure vulnerable members of society are looked after... and they even managed to organise a few games of Hurley and gaylick football.

Offline Cool Boola

• B me
« Reply #24 on: November 23, 2020, 09:49:32 pm »
In a nutshell......nòoooo way Hose
Dis an Dat Im not a rat

john m

« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2020, 01:45:29 pm »
For those of you actually interested in your business .As I told you all months ago Temple Bar traders were ADVISED no pub opening until Feb next year .The Man who hires casual labour tells me NO PADDY DAYS PARADE in March next year .Behind the scenes discussion's in line with the old Tax Year of April 6th .Covid coin and subsidies will me withdrawn with recipients who cannot return to work having to apply for unemployment Benefit or Assistance .

john m

« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2020, 02:14:43 pm »
For those of you actually interested in your business .As I told you all months ago Temple Bar traders were ADVISED no pub opening until Feb next year .The Man who hires casual labour tells me NO PADDYS DAY PARADE in March next year .Behind the scenes discussion's in line with the old Tax Year of April 6th .Covid coin and subsidies will me withdrawn with recipients who cannot return to work having to apply for unemployment Benefit or Assistance .

Offline Golfer14

« Reply #27 on: November 26, 2020, 03:27:19 am »
I took your advice jonny and got a real job .
Muney is ok (€13 an hr)3/4 nite shifts a week .The mondie ie passed out til next july/ psv insurance is paid up til april .Might pull the plug on it after that as i cant see any worth while return in the next 24 months .Renewed psv last month ;so good for an other 5 yrs .

john m

« Reply #28 on: November 26, 2020, 06:11:02 am »
I took your advice jonny and got a real job .
Muney is ok (€13 an hr)3/4 nite shifts a week .The mondie ie passed out til next july/ psv insurance is paid up til april .Might pull the plug on it after that as i cant see any worth while return in the next 24 months .Renewed psv last month ;so good for an other 5 yrs .

I had an accident last year fractured my Kneecap so am virtually unemployable unless I get a driving job or some sort of sitting down job .Cant compete with younger lads for manual work .If I had a Young Family or big mortgage I definitly would look for a paye job and taxi part time .

Offline mercenary for hire

« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2020, 07:39:48 am »
Do you not have to give back your covid payment if you have a job?

I finally got mine returned to 300 a week.Hard to imagine giving it back to earn a tenner an hour in a normal job.

Show Unread Posts