Author Topic: When is it going to stop  (Read 21917 times)

dalymount

Re: When is it going to stop
« Reply #15 on: November 20, 2020, 02:44:44 pm »
Agreed,but when we protested outside the Dail (the Irish freedom party) in favour of free speech, we physically attacked,and spat at

Yes ..they are ignorant elitist nazis ..who are so thick and antisocial that they dont believe in freedom of thought and freedom of speech ....they are so caught up in ther beliefs that anyone who disagrees with them is the enemy ....
If you try and have a conversation with them you realise that all of them suffered some sort of childhood trauma ...usually
Enacted in them by a significant caregiver who no longer is available for them to act out ther revenge against ...so they join radical groups and all them little groups form allies and then they ho and march in town campaigning for minorities
To the detriment of the majority.....and you will also find that ther is money to be made by its organizers ....
Extremely dangerous people ....these are the people who are campaigning for teachers to tell children that they are neither gender ....that they can be a man or woman if they want ....with the result that they are also campaigning for the age of genital removal and hormone replacement to be lowered so that children can get a sex change and that it be available free and provided for by the state.....children who are confused about ther sexuality which can be a normal part of growing up and brain development....
These same people form alligence with women's rights 
 groups and immigrant rights groups for the sole purpose of gathering greater numbers to push ther agenda to a greater minority and so gain political power ...
These are the people who are campaigning to have fairytale in newyork removed from the airways
Fuking insanity
occi I agree with what you say.I think the country is heading in a very dangerous direction.there are people on here ,2 in particular who subscribe to all this bolloxoligy.seriously .did you ever think you would see the day when a person doesn't know if they are a man,or a woman. ?  Did you ever think you would see the day when a third kind of toilet would have to be installed to facilitate that crazyness ? Did you ever think you would see the day when people would actually support,and promote this kind of insanity ?

john m

« Reply #16 on: November 20, 2020, 02:46:42 pm »
The power of suggestion is mighty

Thats why they invented Religion but Religion is now replaced by Tech in your pocket .Read today they told a Priest to close his church .What amazes me is months into lockdown and restrictions that young people have more or less done what they were asked .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #17 on: November 20, 2020, 02:52:02 pm »
Its gas the way all the blacks are allowed to call each other n......r an did yu ever have load gays in yur car all callin each other faggot an laughin?  I certainly did .....now if I called them that ide get a handbag in the back the kneck an if I said n......r in me taxi I cud loose me licence......
Now that's discrimination......
It's an attempt to control how others behave an its  attempted elitism preferential treatment by some to gain a higher social status than others ...its nazism...
Do as I say not as I do ......the moment yu give into that bolloxology the world is lost ......the fundamental barometer of liberty and equality in any country is free speech .....the ability and freedom to offend is the  numer one indicator that your living in a democracy ......our democracy is under attack
From various factions of nazis all wanting ther  agenda to be
More important than everyone elses and ther idealology to be above everyone elses ........I say to them ...." go fuk yurself"
I  just got a 24 hour ban from Facebook for using the expression " Bunch of  Faggots ". In reference to BBC changing the words to Fairytale of New York.
Apparently it doesn't fit in with FB standards.
The same platform that allowed Trump stand idly by while 250,000 Americans die.

Sheeesh!

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2020, 02:58:06 pm »
Its gas the way all the blacks are allowed to call each other n......r an did yu ever have load gays in yur car all callin each other faggot an laughin?  I certainly did .....now if I called them that ide get a handbag in the back the kneck an if I said n......r in me taxi I cud loose me licence......
It's an attempt to control how others behave an its  attempted elitism preferential treatment by some to gain a higher social status than others ...its nazism...
Do as I say not as I do ......the moment yu give into that bolloxology the world is lost ......the fundamental barometer of liberty and equality in any country is free speech .....the ability and freedom to offend is the  numer one indicator that your living in a democracy ......our democracy is under attack
More important than everyone elses and ther idealology to be above everyone elses ........I say to them ...." go fuk yurself"
wll said occi,I couldn't have put it better meself.unfortunately you have the likes of jack meoff,and just a bollox defending that kind of shite

Yea daily  but they are allowed voice ther opinion on the matter too .....wat I'm sayin is wen yur told to shut up .....is the time you need to speak loudest .....
Offended by proxy

Great programme last night with Irvine Welsh presenting:
https://www.sky.com/watch/channel/sky-arts/offended-by-irvine-welsh

john m

« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2020, 03:15:56 pm »
I  just got a 24 hour ban from Facebook for using the expression " Bunch of  Faggots ". In reference to BBC changing the words to Fairytale of New York.

Sheeesh!

Dear Mr Bullett your stream of Conciousness does not compute .

Offline silverbullet

« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2020, 03:19:49 pm »

Sheeesh!

Dear Mr Bullett your stream of Conciousness does not compute .
It's punctuated! 8)

Online Octavia1

• Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant
« Reply #21 on: November 20, 2020, 05:40:52 pm »
https://www.rte.ie/news/crime/2020/1120/1179446-images/

I got this email yesterday...an wen I opened it ....I got all these birds flashing ther fannies at me ......some of them wer holdin big sausage type tings an one even had sumtin up her bum .....now apparently they wer sending these photos on sites on the internet an now they sayin its abuse that they wer shared wer they didnt want them to be shared all over the country .....
They are OFFENDED that ther photos of ther fandoras wer spread on the internet to loads of strangers instead of to the strangers of ther choice .......
Madness
Ide rather be a poor master than a rich servant

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2020, 06:36:17 pm »
When is all this absolute,and utter bollox of PC shite going to stop ? BBC have said they will only play an edited version of fairytale of new york.this presumably is because the word faggot is mentioned in it.the erm keeps going on aboul how brexit will fukk us,but I'll tell ya something if this kind of PC crap is allowed to continue,brexit will be in the halpenny place. Very soon you wont be able to wear what you want because it will be offensive.ir really has to stop.all these fukin lunatics who promote all this shite should be fukin hung drawn and quartered

Funny how all the "straight" people are the only ones giving out about this.
As The Pogues (who wrote the song) said in a tweet to another right winger  Laurence Fox, who said the exact same as yourself Dayler,
Fuck off ya must be a brown hatter yourself seen as how your so defensive of them

Your views and hatred have no place in a decent society.

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #23 on: November 20, 2020, 06:38:13 pm »
Agreed,but when we protested outside the Dail (the Irish freedom party) in favour of free speech, we physically attacked,and spat at

Fascism doesnt allow "freedom of speech"
Your Fascist party has no place in Ireland

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2020, 06:42:05 pm »

Yes ..they are ignorant elitist nazis ..who are so thick and antisocial that they dont believe in freedom of thought and freedom of speech ....they are so caught up in ther beliefs that anyone who disagrees with them is the enemy ....
If you try and have a conversation with them you realise that all of them suffered some sort of childhood trauma ...usually
Enacted in them by a significant caregiver who no longer is available for them to act out ther revenge against ...so they join radical groups and all them little groups form allies and then they ho and march in town campaigning for minorities
To the detriment of the majority.....and you will also find that ther is money to be made by its organizers ....
Extremely dangerous people ....these are the people who are campaigning for teachers to tell children that they are neither gender ....that they can be a man or woman if they want ....with the result that they are also campaigning for the age of genital removal and hormone replacement to be lowered so that children can get a sex change and that it be available free and provided for by the state.....children who are confused about ther sexuality which can be a normal part of growing up and brain development....
These same people form alligence with women's rights 
 groups and immigrant rights groups for the sole purpose of gathering greater numbers to push ther agenda to a greater minority and so gain political power ...
These are the people who are campaigning to have fairytale in newyork removed from the airways
Fuking insanity
occi I agree with what you say.I think the country is heading in a very dangerous direction.there are people on here ,2 in particular who subscribe to all this bolloxoligy.seriously .did you ever think you would see the day when a person doesn't know if they are a man,or a woman. ?  Did you ever think you would see the day when a third kind of toilet would have to be installed to facilitate that crazyness ? Did you ever think you would see the day when people would actually support,and promote this kind of insanity ?

Did you ever think you would see the day when Fascism would rear its ugly head again after being wiped out in 1945.
People like you Dalyer, will never win, hate and bigotry will never win

Offline Justin Time

« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2020, 06:44:09 pm »

Some gay people will use that term and some black people will use the N term,
It's to do with intent.
Its obvious you dont understand that

dalymount

« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2020, 07:03:43 pm »
Here just a bollox.can you explain this to me.if I make any kind of a gesture in support of white people im labeled a racist,but black people give the black power salute all the time,and particularly at football matches ,and there is not a fukin word about it.in fact they are encouraged to do it

Offline watty

« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2020, 07:05:45 pm »
@ Justintime - you're wasting your time trying to change his mind. 

He's stuck in some alternate past Ireland that probably never existed.  The world is changing, always has and always will and he's afraid of the changes.  He probably never got out from under his mother's apron and can't deal with people who are different from him.  I mean, who uses the faggot word anymore.  Such a schoolboy phrase.

I also don't understand how someone with so much hatred and resentment agin the world can work as a taxi driver?

Offline watty

« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2020, 07:11:37 pm »
Here just a bollox.can you explain this to me.if I make any kind of a gesture in support of white people im labeled a racist,but black people give the black power salute all the time,and particularly at football matches ,and there is not a fukin word about it.in fact they are encouraged to do it
I'm contadicting myself now in replying but it's you or crap videos on youtube.

Black Lives Matter (BLM) are not trying to throw you off your pedestal - they simply believe there's enough room for both on there.

As long as Black people (or women, or minorities) have to fight to get up to your level, any 'gesture' (as you call it) is implicitly pushing them back down again.

Offline Shallowhal

« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2020, 07:14:08 pm »
Shane McGowan explained that years ago,it was never intended as derogatory and i certainly never saw it as such in the context of the song but ye have the likes of Eoghan McDermott(who is gay) gettin all uppity that a song written before he was born is somehow offensive to him and the gay community...the song to me is an absolute classic and still makes the hairs on the back of my neck stick up....as does Do They Know it's Christmas......and Baker St(which isn't a Christmas song btw)

Show Unread Posts